so you want to know about demons?

Need Your Blood

 

“AAHHH!!”

 

“Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo what happened?!”,shouted Baekhyun, a roommate of Kyungsoo. He ran upstairs, with Doong, Kyungsoo’s dog following him up the stairs.

Baekhyun opened the door forcefully and saw Kyungsoo was wrapping himself with his blanket. Completely .

“Kyungsoo, what happened?! Why are you..”

 

“I... i was sleeping with my shirt and pants on... but now... Baekhyun... “

Kyungsoo whimpered in shock while Baekhyun walked closer to him, and Doong smells the floor.

“Maybe you just sleep-walking, Kyungsoo, there’s nobody here.”

“But... Baekhyun..”

“This is your pijamas, just get dressed, we’re going to be late for school. There is impossible for someone to broke in here, and your windows were locked right?”

Kyungsoo nodded. He can just assuming that he was sleep-walking. But he sure that he didn’t.

 

Kyungsoo was ready to put on his uniforms and shoes when he saw Doong was growling.

“Doongie? What is it?”

The dog whimpered and leaning on Kyungsoo’s leg. “Something bothers you, boy?”

Doong keeps whimpering, Kyungsoo grew more and more anxious, there must be something wrong with his room, or anything in it.

 

“Doongie, i have to go to school, guards home well, boy.”, Kyungsoo patted Doong’s head before locked the door and dashed away to school.

Just a second after Kyungsoo’s departure, Kai made himself visible in front of the door.

Doong startled and starts barking at Kai. Kai smirked at the little dog. “There’s nothing you can do.”

 

Kai is wearing the exact school uniform as the one Kyungsoo was wearing. Probably he has been "searching" for the uniform. He glared at Doong with his red eyes, making the little beagle whimpers once again in fear.

“Your master is mine, Doongie.”

 

Photobucket

 

Kyungsoo can’t concentrated the whole days because of he is thinking too much about what happened last night. And the fact that he was sleeping ...

He covered his whole face as soon as he remembered it back.

 

“I never saw him before! Is he a model or something?”

“He has deep black hair, and those lips! And the way he wears the uniform isn't as boring as the other boys!”

 

Kyungsoo walked to the windows, so he can looked at the corridor. The girls were whispering about something, someone. Kyungsoo watched as the good-looking-familiar-man walked through the corridor. He has his hair up, looked like a gangster but at a same time still polite. He threw winks to the girls, who were overreacting and acting faint.

Kyungsoo didn’t care about how good the boy looks. He’s just surprised by the fact that he ever met him yesterday. Well, maybe he wouldn’t recognize someone like him this time.

 

Kyungsoo lifted his shoulders and get back to his chair, and took his books out. Kyungsoo is a demons' freak. He has plenty of demons' books at home, either novels or even science fictions. Baekhyun does feel uncomfortable with his habit of fanboying over demons.

Kyungsoo is a weird kid.

After yesterday incident, about Doong being bad to stranger, or that new boy. The novel wrote that demons are scaring the animals. Animals won’t go near them.

Especially dogs, which because they have a very sensitive sense.

Kyungsoo laughed, he ever accused that new boy as a demon.

 

“Silly, demons don’t exist.”, Kyungsoo thought to himself. If demons don’t exist, why does he very interested in them?

 

“Hey, Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo startled, almost dropped is book, he stared at the figure who has just called him.

“...Something’s wrong?”, asked Kyungsoo slowly, he bited his lip as he stares to the most talked guy in the whole school. The new boy. What is he doing in front of him?

“I will be studying in this class, well, since i’m quite interested in you.”, Kai smiled and extends his arm. “My name’s Kai.”

Kyungsoo smiled at the new boy, he looked quite friendly anyway. “My name’s Kyungsoo.”

 

“You’re attracted to demons?”, said Kai, examining the books on Kyungsoo’s tables.  “I’m also... quite attracted into something like these.”

“Really?!”, asked Kyungsoo enthusiastically. “Sorry... but topic like this.. is for nerd right? Demons aren’t exist.”, Kyungsoo laughed.

 

“I believe that they’re exist.”, Kai said, smirking. “...but they are living as normal human.”

“But if.. that’s true, what is the benefit of ... being a human? Blended into humans.”, Kyungsoo said, he squeezed hard his demons’ books.

“Well, if i have read enough books. They’re searching for human preys.”, Kai squinted and moved his body closer to Kyungsoo. “...slowly, and undercover.”

Kyungsoo swallowed a few times. “Really?”

“Yes, they maybe under your bed every night.”

“Kai!”, Kyungsoo grew more afraid after hearing all of Kai’s explanations.

Kai laughed. He smirked at Kyungsoo. “Afraid enough?”

 

Kyungsoo pouted at Kai. “...Why do you know so many Kai?”

Kai pretended to be thinking, he glanced at Kyungsoo. “Simply because i have met one.”

“Re...Really?”

“Yes, they are the true definition of beauty. Demons aren’t these things.”, said Kai, pointing at the terrifying pictures which potraits the demons on Kyungsoo’s books.

“Humans will stay away from these ugly creatures, but demons are smarter.”, Kai gestured and put his index finger on his side head. “They use brains. They made themselves the most beautiful creatures that human will never resist.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded.

“...instead, they didn’t have to approach the humans. Humans approached them.”

Kai ended his speech with a flick to Kyungsoo’s nose.

“Aw!”, Kyungsoo rubbed his nose. “You... know a lot, Kai.”

“Thank you.”, Kai smiled, he tried so much to hides his fangs that his lip started to bleeds a little.

 

“Kai, your..”

“Ah i knew, it happened a lot.”, Kai raised his eyebrow. “Nice to know someone with same “intention”.”

Kyungsoo smiled to Kai in reply. “That was interesting.”

 

Sure. Interesting.

Kai his own blood after turning his back and waved goodbye to Kyungsoo. He glanced at the boy, who was busy with his books, and chatting with his other friends.

 

“You didn’t know that you’ve approached me, Kyungsoo-yah.”

Kai smirked from afar. “You didn’t know. And won’t ever know.”

 

Photobucket

 

.... um so yeah let your imagination gone wild :p

-seoyeol