a simple trust

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

Baekhyun hears water drips, he also can hears echoes.

Someone has kidnapped him. And he knew who that was. Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes, he was surprised that the guy didn’t do anything harmful, he expected that actually.

He smiled at the guy who was sitting near the water pipes, they were in the underground’s room.

 

“Ya, Chanyeol.”, called Baekhyun. “You didn’t have anything more proper to let me talk to you?”

 

“Stupid. You’ll run from me and you brought a squad of demons to school, of course.”, Chanyeol pouted in annoyance. “I haven’t seen Chen around today. He knew you’ll bring Kris-hyung here. He’s not stupid.”

“But I...”, Baekhyun lowered his head. Yes, he’s being so careless. He brought Kai and his hyung to the school, knowing they would never find Chen.

“I’m sorry. I should have..."

 

Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun. Everyday since the first day they met, Baekhyun never spoke this way to him. In this tone. “What’s with that attitude... you’re not the Baekhyun i know.”

“Can’t you see that i am ing serious? I’ll kill you!”, Baekhyun said, immediately raged. “.... Sorry.”

“Nah that’s the angry frog that i know!”, said Chanyeol, laughing.

Baekhyun immediately got up and kicked Chanyeol right on the stomach, Chanyeol groaned.

 

“Ya! I’m just kidding!”

“Ha Ha!”, Baekhyun shouted angrily. “I am a frog huh?”

“Yes you’re a small ugly frog!”

“You’re hideous giraffe! Said something again i’ll smack you on the face!”

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s hands, prevents him to smacking him again, on face or wherever hurts.

 

Baekhyun stopped, he looked at Chanyeol for the first time. Chanyeol’s big eyes that have been scaring him this whole time. His perfect curly hair and facial features.

Baekhyun once again virtually slapped himself.

“... Let me go.”

“Oh sorry.”, Chanyeol immediately released Baekhyun’s hands. “...So, i have told you that you are safer with me, right?”

“Can i believe in you? Creepy guy?”, Baekhyun asked with a cringe. “You don’t look ... trustworthy.”

“Ya, how can you said that? I’m the strongest of my brothers. Well Kai is, but i have more skills.”, Chanyeol cut. “You should believe me.”

 

Baekhyun didn’t know if this demon has washed his brain like Chen did. Or he really means it.

Both way, it doesn’t sound too good for him.

He knew he has been creeped out by this Chanyeol, from the first day they’ve met.

 

“....If i died i’ll drag you with me.”, Baekhyun mumbled. “Creepy freak.”

But above of that, Baekhyun wants to believe him.

 

“Then i’ll take that as a yes, frog.”, Chanyeol smiled.

His smile is creepy. But Baekhyun didn’t dodge it this time. He watched the smile, and he returned it back.

 

 

Photobucket

 

“I will kill you right now! You made us worried!”, Kai pulled Chanyeol’s collar. Chanyeol tried to laugh a little, although he is quite nervous too because Kris was staring and glaring at him.

“Sorry?”

“What sorry you..”

 

“Kai, stop it. I’m alright.”, Baekhyun said. “I do want to punch him, but he just wanted to talk to me. That’s all. Chanyeol can help us later on.”

“Wait wait. Chen isn’t that strong, don’t take this too seriously.”, Kris reminded. “He’s not at the school, so i guess we must search to the other places.”

 

“Kris... Kris-ssi, thank you for helping me.”, Baekhyun said, bowed in front of Kris. Kris didn’t react to Baekhyun, his face is as straight as a brick. Making other people feels more and more awkward.

“Hyung, reply something!”, Chanyeol hissed.

“Oh, yes it’s nothing really.”, Kris answered. “Because it is about my brother too.”

 

Baekhyun smiled, he looked at Chanyeol with his pouting lips and gleaming eyes.

“What?”

“You what.”, Baekhyun replied annoyed. “You said that you want to protect me.”

“Did i?”, teased Chanyeol when Baekhyun gifted him another smack at the shoulder. “Aw! Really?”

“Yes! For being such a jerk... and stop glaring at me you’re creepy as hell.”, Baekhyun pouted in annoyance. Chanyeol is still usual Chanyeol.

Baekhyun slapped himself for thinking that Chanyeol would turned to a prince with white horse. A freak with a white horse. No, worse, a freak without a horse.

 

“But Kris-hyung. There is something i want to know.”, Chanyeol spoke up. Baekhyun shooks his head and again slapped himself because he can’t stares too long at the giraffe.

“Yes?”

Chanyeol gulped before started talking. “You’re the only one that can make portals to human’s world. But Chen, made it to the human’s world. There must be someone who can opens the portals helping him.”

“I was thinking about that part too Chanyeol.”, Kris’ face expression turned gloomy. “But nobody can opens the portals. Except... he’s a king.”

 

“King? What did Chen-hyung have to do with a king?”, Kai bursted out.

“I don’t know Kai.”, Kris answered truthfully. “But whoever it is, he’s the source of all this mess.”

 

Kris walked forward, Kai and Kyungsoo followed him afterwards, while Baekhyun still staring at Chanyeol’s face in fear. He does creep him out. But not today.

“You’re not looking so good.”

Chanyeol glanced at the shorter boy he tighten his lips. “No.”

“...You’re hungry?”

“All the time, shortie, all the time.”

“Shortie? You wants to die sooner so badly huh?”, Baekhyun threatened. Chanyeol once again chuckled.

 

“Yes, i’m dying. I didn’t get to search for any blood since i don’t know, since the first day i met you.”

 

Baekhyun wanted to kick the tall boy so badly. “You stupid. Why?”

Chanyeol just smiled, his face does look pale. “I was waiting for yours. Only yours.”

“What the hell...”, Baekhyun cursed. “You’re joking.”

“I realized you are Chen’s, but i will still waiting for your blood. I would die to taste that.”, Chanyeol smirked, his usual creepy face came out perfectly.

“Should i pity you? Because that was stupid. And I'm not belong to anybody.”

Chanyeol laughed. “Nothing stupid, Baek-ah. When i said you’re cute, i really meant it.”

Baekhyun can feels his face went red and his heart beats so much faster like it will burst anytime soon. He refused to look Chanyeol at the eyes.

Too creepy.

 

“Knife hurt. You know.”, Baekhyun said, clenching his teeth.

“My fangs will hurt you more.”

Baekhyun turned around and protects his neck. “...I’m sure of that.”

 

“Even if i begged?”, Chanyeol stares. Baekhyun, like he knows what’s going on, taking a few steps back.

“That....”

“I’ll die right now i’ll die oh my godness.”, Chanyeol holds his chest jokingly. “But i’m serious, i’m hungry.”

“I wouldn’t let a creepy guy like you .... taste my blood.”, Baekhyun said, still stubborn as ever. Although his eyes didn’t say the same things.

Chanyeol took a step closer to the boy. Baekhyun was hoping the others would help him but they’ve gone. Baekhyun closed his eyes shut. He knew what’s going to happen.

 

“.... You want to bite me?”

 

One second, two seconds. Baekhyun opened his eyes, to see no Chanyeol. Chanyeol has already released his grip on him. Chanyeol walked away from Baekhyun, messing up his hair.

“Wa..Wait why are you..”

“You don’t like it. So i won’t do it.”, Chanyeol smiled. “Sorry, i was just joking around.”

“But you..”

“Come on Baekhyun. Kris-hyung would be mad.”

 

Chanyeol ran forward. Baekhyun stares at him from afar. “Dumb. He said that he wanted to... “

Baekhyun released his hands those covered his neck.

He’s afraid, but he didn’t know why. For a second there he thought about letting Chanyeol bit him.

“B...Baekhyun get the together!”

 

Photobucket

 

i decided to continue more baekyeol because i'm afraid that it will be confusing if i insert hunhan here... next chapter hunhan and after that kaisoo! and i hope i'll find a couple for chenchen :'|

hu uh school tomorrow