king of demon to the rescue

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

“Kai, this is scary, we shouldn’t be ... go to a place like this, at night.”, Kyungsoo hugged Doong tightly as Kai leads him to small alleys, with many gang thugs and some scary-lookings men.

“...We should go home now.”

 

Kai grabbed Kyungsoo’s other hand. He smiled. “It’s okay. But we need to go here. Trust me.”

“Should i trust you?”

“Kyungsoo, i promised you!”

 

Kai pulled Kyungsoo until they saw a bunch of men, looked like they’re in their mid twenties, with thugs’ styles and some of them was smoking cigarretes. Kyungsoo whimpered behind Kai, hugged Doong even more. “Ka...Kai.”

Kai smiled, he shouted to the men. “Kris-hyung!”

 

“Make a way.”

A deep voice announced. In a second all the men splitted into two rows, giving the man good way to walk.

The man is incredibly tall, like a model, with messy blonde hair and a really handsome face.

Kyungsoo stares at the man without even blinks. He’s too handsome to be a man.

“Kai, what are you doing here? You should be searching for Chen.”, said the man in deep low voice.

 

“I have found him hyung. I need your help about this Chen-hyung’s case.”, Kai explained. “I have many things to tell you. And this, well, this is my “prey”.”

Kai said, introducing Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo hit Kai’s shoulder in annoyance. “What prey!”

 

The handsome man named Kris raised his eyebrow. “...Well, if you really have found him. You better tell me. Like now.”

Kai turned his back to Kris after having a small hit fight with Kyungsoo. “I want to hyung. But he already has a prey, and i’m afraid your little Chen chen isn’t as good as he seems.”

“What? He has already.. but how can he..”

After seeing Kris being so shocked Kai smiled back at him. “He used tools. He is not that stupid hyung.”

 

“Tools?! Kai that was strictly prohi..”

“Kris-hyung! You let your “so called” weak brother to the human’s world and he’s now hurting a boy! Hyung get the together!”, Kai shakes Kris’ body, made some of Kris’ followers at the back stares in shock.

 

“Kai, i never raise Chen to become that kind of demon..”

“Kris-hyung..”, Kai begged. “Please, don’t let him hurt that boy.”

 

Kris released Kai’s grip from his collar, he shoo-ed all his “followers” and stares back at Kai, and then at Kyungsoo, who was calming his little beagle in his arms.

“Kai, you tell me, right now. What has Chen done? And you better let me go to him now.”

Kris later glanced at Kyungsoo once again. “Chen’s prey is your friend, isn’t it?”

Kyungsoo nodded. “Please, save him.”

 

Kris sighed. “I never want demons to disturb human’s world. Trust me. I was trying to do that but i guess my little brother can’t understand that term.”

Kyungsoo smiled, he ran and holds Kris’ hands, the taller man and Kai both got shocked.

“I trusted you. You seems like a good person for me. Please, save my friend.”

Kris didn’t reply Kyungsoo’s smile, a demon can’t show his emotion that much. “You can trust me.”

 

Kris didn’t even know why he’s now helping a human.

And the fact about Chen, who he cares about so much, and he always believes that Chen is a little weakling and needs protection as much as a treasure does.

The fact that Chen should have been dying of blood shortages.

 

He can’t believe that his brother was hurting a human. He’s afraid that something his mother was afraid of will come true. The fact their mother has kept since the day Chen “born”.

 

“... I take the responsibilities of this.”

 

“Kris-hyung?”, Kai said with an asking tone. “Why?”

Kris swallowed a few times before he answered Kai. “Chen wasn’t one of us.”

 

“He’s a north demon.”

 

Photobucket

 

“Baekhyun!”

“Kyungsoo!”

 

Kai smiled as he saw his two friends were hugging each other. Well although Baekhyun was hugging Kyungsoo, he didn’t mind. They look cute anyway.

Kai then glanced at Kris, who as usual has his frozen face.

 

“Hyung, i’m quite surprised about your confession. But..”, Kai opened his mouth immediately. Kris looked shocked after Kai started speaking.

“...We has been living with him since, i don’t know he took care of me when i was a baby. So i didn’t have any intention to hurt him even if he’s a pure north demon.”
Kai finished his sentence. “Chen-hyung is my hyung.”

“I’m glad you’re thinking that way. Because me too.”, Kris replied. “First, we must find him, then talk.”

“What kind of talk?”

 

“I’ll convince him to get back to the demon’s world.”, Kris added. “I hope.”

“Hey, you.”

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo stopped hugging and turned to Kris. Baekhyun knew as soon as he saw Kris’ eyes, he’s also a demon

“...Yes?”, answered Baekhyun, a little scared because of stronger demon’s scent Kris has.

“Sorry, because my brother has been hurting you.”, Kris gave Baekhyun a really really faint smile. But you can see that he’s actually smiling.

 

Baekhyun, still tugging on Kyungsoo’s shirt, murmured quietly. His face’s expression was tense.

“It’s okay, he needs something to eat.”

“Ya, Baekhyun, what are you talking about?”, Kyungsoo startled. He thought that maybe lack of blood has made Baekhyun grew nuts.

 

“He didn’t have any fangs, a demon like him would’ve died if he didn’t find me.”, Baekhyun said. “I have helped him, right?”

 

“Right.”, Kai said quietly.

Kyungsoo traces Baekhyun’s face with his fingers. “You’re so cold and pale, Baekhyun-ah, you can’t do this again. Please.”

 

Baekhyun swallowed a few times in fear. He nodded at Kyungsoo. “I hope... so.”

“You didn’t have to worry, Baekhyun, i’ll protect you from my brother.”, Kai stepped forward. “You’ll soon be a free human being again.”

Baekhyun said nothing but trembles, but he managed to smile. “Thank you Kai.”

“Baekhyun, you should rest now.”, Kyungsoo helped his friend by arms and led him upstairs to his room. While Kai and Kris left at the living room. Kyungsoo smiled to Kai while Doong was growling at him, but he immediately ran to Kyungsoo after Kai glared back at him.

 

Kai smiled back at Kyungsoo and sat on the couch, staring at Kris.

“Hyung, Chen-hyung has gone ... like too far.”

Kris has his serious face back, he sighed heavily as he realized, that Chen has used his dirty power to Baekhyun.

 

He has told him.

He has told him to not use it because  humans can be harmed.

 

Photobucket

 

kris to the rescue! sorry for the looooong update :(( usually i can update one fic per day but now TT___TT sobs guys i feel guilty, forgive me will you? i hope i can make another fic tomorrow! since i'm not that busy this week, but i've fever now so... :(

anyway enjoy! and please comment more about baekyeol :(

-seoyeol (queen of delay)