5

My Neighbor Next Door

"Minhee-ah, prepare dinner for 6 tonight." Himchan notified his sister as he walked into the kitchen casually to get his water. Minhee was lying on the couch, ready to die at any moment, while Youngjae was lying on the floor in front of Minhee.

"So many?!" Minhee sat up immediately and looked into the kitchen to reconfirm with Himchan. He nodded and drank his water.

"Yongguk and Youngjae would be staying. So is Zelo's friend." Himchan resumed drinking. Minhee narrowed her eyes and turned around to see the two boys lying on the living room's floor, watching some video on the laptop.

"Choi Junhong, did I even say I'll cook for your friend?" Minhee crossed her arms and asked.

"But you didn't say you wouldnt." Zelo replied immediately, but his eyes are not moving from the screen still.

"Now I'm saying no, I wouldn't." Minhee held her anger in. No matter how bad other people annoyed her, it would never be as irritating and annoying as Zelo was.

"Why!" Zelo looked up immediately, and pouted cutely at Minhee. It made Minhee's heart skip a beat, but she wouldn't back off.

"I don't even know your friend!!" Minhee protested and pointed towards the boy who was staring into the laptop screen.

"I'm Moon Jongup, 17 this year but I'm in the studying together with Zelo cause I retained for a year. I'm really bright and erm, I'm quiet and not annoying. So please cook me dinner at least, if you don't want to cook Zelo's." He introduced himself for the first time. Minhee chuckled at his last statement. She nodded and granted permission for him to stay for dinner. Zelo was shocked with how Jongup could make Minhee laugh and even allow him to stay for dinner so easily.

"Wow. You are really letting him stay for dinner?" Youngjae whispered as Minhee lied down on the couch again. She looked at him with a questioning look and nodded carefully.

"Since when were you even so kind.." Youngjae mumbled and giggled to himself after Minhee hit him lightly on his arm.

-

"DINNER IS READY!!" Minhee shouted for the guys, who came together around the dining table.

"YES!! SPAGHETTI FOR DINNER!! OUR FAVOURITE!!" Zelo shouted and hugged his best friend behind him. Everyone settled around the table as Minhee brought plates of spaghetti out from the kitchen.

"Zelo you go sit over there." Minhee pointed to the seat next to Himchan. He was too hungry to fight back and just moved his immediately, while Minhee sat beside Jongup. He felt weird, but since she was kind enough to cook for him, he just started eating without thinking much about it.

"OH MY GOSH. MINHEE SUNBAE YOUR SPAGHETTI IS SO TASTY. MUSHROOMS!! MEATBALLS!!!" Jongup's eyes were brighten once he ate a mouth of spaghetti. Minhee thanked him for the compliment.

"Oh and don't need to be so former. Just call me Minhee or something." Minhee said before eating her spaghetti.

"How about 'noona'? My mum said to have respect for older people." Jongup asked and beamed at Minhee. Minhee choked upon hearing 'noona'. It made her felt old, though it somehow felt heartwarming to have someone like Jongup calling her noona.

"Oh, okay. Anything would be fine." Minhee smiled back before they continued eating.

"WHAT?! WHY DON'T I HAVE A SINGLE MUSHROOM OR MEATBALLS?! ONLY SPAGHETTI!?" Zelo raised his voice suddenly, making everyone shifted their attention to him except for Minhee.

"Yes, I didn't want to give you any mushrooms or meatballs. Any problem with that?" Minhee asked, still eating her food.

"BIG PROBLEM!" Zelo crossed his arms, refusing to eat.

"Then deal with it." Minhee coolly said, making everyone held their laughter in. It was serious matter when the both of them quarrel, even though they always do.

-

"Oh annyeong haseyo unnie!" Minhee greeted after opening the door for the beautiful lady outside. She entered the house and saw Zelo lying on the couch lazily. She didn't ask much, but just followed Minhee up to the stairs and into her room.

"Unnie.. Honey milk honey milk honey milk.." Minhee whispered to her before she handled out the honey and milk for Minhee to mix. Drinking mouth by mouth, Minhee hummed happily.

"Who is that guy who is lying on the couch just now?" She asked as Minhee was still drinking.

"An annoying bastard who will be living here for some time. Just stay away from him. He is a ." Minhee held her anger back, since she had her milk with her.

"Bastard.. Bastard.. Let's try practising Secret's Bastard today then. Since you have so much fresh feels to the word 'bastard'." The lady giggled silently.

-

"Okay, I'm leaving already. Bye." The lady bidded goodbye before leaving Minhee's house.

"Who is she?" Zelo asked once Minhee closed the doors.

"Does it matter?" Minhee rolled her eyes and was ready to walk back to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

TracyTheDreamer  puahhahahah. this kind of thing, you know i know :P

Eunhwa86  YES!!! Minhee, me, LOVES HONEY MILK.