6

My Neighbor Next Door

"Choi Junhong, get the out of the bed before I skim your skin off with hot boiling water." Minhee threatened and crossed her eyes. She was already in her uniform, waiting for Zelo to get out of bed. Zelo slightly whined and ignored Minhee. She rolled her eyes and went to open the curtains in front of the bed.

"Aw.. My eyes.." Zelo covered his eyes from the sunlight shining in.

"Get out of bed. You are already late for school." Minhee looked at her watch and reminded. There's no response from Zelo.

"Zelo?" Minhee lowered herself and looked at the younger boy who acted as if he fell asleep again. As she examined his flawless skin, she got a little jealous on how did he manage such good skin when he don't even bother applying essence and products for his face. Suddenly, Zelo swung his arm over Minhee's shoulder and gave her a tight hug near his body.

Minhee was stunned, not knowing how to react. They stayed at the position for afew seconds before Minhee realised that Zelo was taking advantage of her.

"YA!" Minhee slapped Zelo's stomach, to find out that it was abs instead. Her hands sticked to his abs and started feeling it, making sure if it was really what she was feeling.

"Like what you feeling? And did you just called me 'Zelo'?" Zelo opened one of his eyes and smiled at Minhee sheepishly. Minhee got back to her senses and forced herself out of Zelo's embrace.

"NO I DONT AND NO I DIDN'T. YOU FAT ." Minhee randomly scolded and stomped out of her room. She slammed the door hard behind her and started breathing deeply. She didn't know Zelo would have such nice body. Combing her hair with her hands, she headed to her brother's room, but found out that Himchan was nowhere to be found.

-

"Wow, there comes the two outcasts!" Whispers filled the classroom. It was already a usual thing to encounter everyday for both Minhee and Youngjae. They were named the nerds of the class, or rather nerds of the school, because of their good results. Since their school was a neighborhood school, students usually do not score as good as those of the elite schools. Or in other words, most were just jealous of their results, even though they acted like they wouldn't rare such results.

"Actually, I think Youngjae is quite cute. Just that he is always around that girl. What's her name again?" A student from the front row told her friends. It made Minhee uncomfortable of course. Their words just made her feel like she didn't deserve someone like Youngjae, not mentioning that they do not even remember her name even though they were already in the school for a good 4 years.

"Minhee. Kim. Min. Hee." A familiar yet annoying voice rang in Minhee's ears. Before she looked up, she already knew that it would be him.

"Zelo oppa?!" The girls from the front row called out. Minhee sent them weird looks, wondering why do they call Zelo 'oppa' when they are 2 years older than him, and why do they even bother calling someone like him 'oppa'.

"Remember her name, Kim Minhee. Hear me?" Zelo looked at those girls with a serious expression and gained obedient nods in return. He smiled and just walked towards Minhee and Youngjae.

"What do you want? Did I forget to tell you that we are supposed to act like we don't know each other in school?" Minhee narrowed her eyes and looked at the blonde.

"Of course you told me." Zelo started digging into his school bag.

"Then?" Minhee crossed her arms and looked at Zelo's messy school bag.

"Am I suppose to act like I don't know you when you clearly forgot that you hid your honey milk under the sofa and almost got ants into them?" He took out the bottle of milk and showed it to Minhee who stupidly hid it under the sofa. "And when Zinger noona finds out about it, she would complain to your mum, then you won't get it for another week."

"Well then you are forgiven." Minhee snatched over the bottle and kept it under her table immediately.

"Aren't you gonna thank me?" Zelo made an unbelieving face and asked.

"Why should I?" Minhee asked. "You broke my rules, aren't you suppose to be apologising too?"

"Urgh. Never mind." Zelo ruffled his hair and went out of the classroom, leaving those girls in front curious about the relationship between Minhee and Zelo.

-

In the cafe. -Zelo

Zelo was already waiting for Minhee in the cafe after school. Minhee sighed and headed towards the cafe to look for Zelo before leaving for home together.

"I really don't get why your mum is setting this kind of rule. It's so LOL you know." Youngjae commented as the both of them were heading towards the school cafe. As she saw Zelo, she signalled him to walk towards the school gate and they should meet there. He nodded and followed her instructions obediently, when he usually would do something funny.

As they were walking home, Zelo kept trying to interupt Minhee and Youngjae's conversation but everytime he would get just a death glare from Minhee.

"Why do they even know each other! And how can she actually treats Zelo oppa that way!" One of the girls earlier on whispered to the rest as they were following behind the three of them.

"I think stalking isn't really appropriate." One of them pulled their sleeves and mumbled.

"We don't call this stalking, it's call following! You care for Zelo oppa right?" Another asked, not shifting her attentio away from Zelo. She hesitated and nodded, understanding what they were doing finally.

As they continued following behind them, they soon find it fishy. How could the three of them possibly be heading to the same place? They started getting more suspicious and followed even nearer and even making more noise. Minhee turned and noticed the girls that were hiding behind the bushes along the pathment.

"Damn it, you are only 16 and you already have fans.. Please get your sasaengs away. I don't want people to stalk me unintentionally." Minhee rolled her eyes and told Zelo. He turned back and saw the girls from Minhee's class. Now he finally understood why she didn't want to let people know they actually knew each other.

Since Zelo is those popular kid in his batch and Minhee being the nerd, it would be a big news if everyone knows that they are friends, or enemies. Minhee wasn't the kind of girls who liked attention, at all.

"I'm home.." Minhee unlocked the doors and walked in. She headed towards the kitchen to look for honey milk. But to her disappointment, it wasn't there still, she should have known since it's only the second day. Zelo locked the doors and jumped on the couch immediately and started watching MTV The Show.

"Ya, did you see my brother?" Minhee asked after roaming around the whole house, looking for her brother.

"Didn't I come home with you? How the hell am I supposed to know." Zelo said without getting his eyes off from the tv screen. Minhee headed towards the living room, where Zelo was, and saw that he was watching Hyosung's MC cuts. Minhee smirked to herself and went to sit beside Zelo.

"You like her?" Minhee asked, without looking over at Zelo. She obviously could feel his excited fanboy look.

"OF COURSE! WHO WOULDN'T! SHE HAS A PRETTY FACE, PRETTY VOICE AND HER BODY FIGURE IS SO GOOD. JUST LOOK AT HER CHEST!" Zelo pointed at her s which disgusted Minhee.

"YA! Why are you so dirty!!" Minhee started hitting Zelo on his arm for being so ertic.

"I'm a boy too you know!" Zelo protested and tried to protect his own body from getting further abused. Before the both of them stop, the door unlocked without the both of them knowing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhwa86 yups! :D when i was in korea, i drank banana milk like more twice a day. it's fattening though TT_TT