4

My Neighbor Next Door

It was awkward now that Minhee was sitting in front of two boys, as the boys exchanged glance with each other.

"Ya, are you not old enough to know that is illegal?" Minhee breathed in and out to calm herself from screaming at her brother.

"Because we are old enough, that's why it isn't illegal anymore." Himchan fought back with his sister. Thinking about it, he was right, but Minhee shook that thought off. She looked at him and slapped his arm a little.

"Oppa, it's violating one's body by watching it!!" Minhee tried to explain the importance of it.

"But the people who film it wants us to violate it!!" Himchan replied almost immediately. Minhee lowered her head, knowing that her brother can't be save from t

his anymore. Looking up, she saw the other man with a red face, almost perfect.

"Kim Minhee. Why did you only scold me? Yongguk was watching it too." Himchan narrowed his eyes at his sister and asked. She panicked as she didn't know how should she reply to her brother. Because I will be tongue-tight once I talk to him? Because I have a crush on him? Because he is too hot and perfect that I can't bear to scold him?

"Because he isn't my brother." Minhee made up and excuse, and kept peeing at Yongguk to see his reaction. He looked quite disappointed that Minhee didn't bother about him, as much as she does towards Himchan.

"But still.. Please stop watching too, Yongguk-sshi.." Minhee's voice got softer as she didn't have confidence. Yongguk looked evern more disappointed after what Minhee told him. They already know each other since they were young, since Himchan and Yongguk had been best friends since they were young, but Minhee was still calling him Yongguk-sshi, and not oppa.

"Anyway, why are you here?" Himchan asked, remembering that his sister dashed into his room without any warning.

"Zinger unnie doesn't wanna give me honey and milk.." Minhee pouted cutely in front of her brother, obviously hoping that he would get her some honey and milk secretly.

"You deserve it. Who asked you dash into my room." Himchan rolled his eyes at his sister.

"If you helped me, I have my honey milk, I wouldn't bother you and your . Please oppa~ Get me some honey milk?" Minhee pleaded her brother with aegyo, but it didn't have any use.

"How about a kiss?" Minhee asked and planted a peck on Himchan's left cheek. Yongguk was watching at Himchan enviously.

"Two?" Minhee asked and ran to kiss his right cheek. Himchan was smiling from the bottom of his heart.

"Stop kissing me. It wouldn't help!" Himchan told his sister, but before she pouted, he planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Ya! You are taking advantage of me you stupid ial ert!" Minhee kept hitting on Himchan's back as he giggled at his sister's cuteness. Glancing over at Yongguk, Himchan knew that his best friend was definitely jealous of their closeness. He always knew that his best friend has a crush on his sister.

"Why not ask Yongguk bring you to the mall and get them?" Himchan suggested, which made Yongguk surprised and looked at him immediately, not sure if it was a good or bad suggestion. Minhee too, stood still, not knowing how to react.

"I guess it's not too good.." Minhee blushed a little and lowered her head, feeling too shy to speak aloud.

"Never mind, I guess I'll just bear with it for a week." Minhee laughed sheepishly and exited from her brother's room quietly.

"Do she seriously hate me so much?" Yongguk asked and sighed.

"No? She likes you." Himchan said as a matter of fact.

-

Youngjae, mind going to the mall with me please?): -Minhee

Now? -Youngjae

Yes. -Minhee

Sure. I'll be at your house in 10 minutes. See ya! -Youngjae

OMG LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!! See you!<3 -Minhee

"Hyung! You are here!" Minhee heard the annoying voice again. She frowned upon hearing it. Why is he making so much noise all the time?

Minhee walked down the stairs to check out what was he doing. Her eyes widened once she saw Zelo opening the door for his friend.

"YA CHOI JUNHONG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THIS IS NOT EVEN YOUR HOUSE!! WHY ARE YOU INVITING PEOPLE OVER!!" Minhee pointed at the boy who seem a little older than Zelo and screamed. It shocked the boy definitely, but Zelo just rolled his eyes and looked at Minhee.

"Your mum said yes. So just listen to her." Zelo threatened Minhee with 'mum'. "Unless you want to oppose and not get your disgusting honey milk for another week." Minhee felt her blood boiling and screamed at him in his face, which shocked Zelo's friend even more.

"Wow, what's happening?" Youngjae's voice rang as he walked nearer to Minhee's house.

"HMPH!" Minhee stomped off to the living room and jumped onto the couch.

"So are we still going to the mall?" Youngjae asked as he entered the house and let Zelo lock the door.

"NO!! I AM GOING TO WATCH OVER THIS TWO KIDS SO THAT THEY WOULDNT DO ANYTHING FUNNY." Minhee started switching the channels on the television.

"Where do you think you are going Choi Junhong." Minhee asked as she heard footsteps up the stairs.

"Your room which is now my room." He purposely tried to make things worse.

"No. You are not allowed to go up to the second floor. Either you play on the first floor, or get out of the house." Minhee stood up and looked at the boys.

"WHY!?" Zelo asked, annoyed.

"Take it or leave it." Minhee turned and sat on the couch again.

"YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!" Zelo grunted and ran back down the stairs with his friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TracyTheDreamer hahahahaha! he couldn't help it! XD neither could yongguk :P

XSophophobiaX hahahahaha! you need to! XD

Eunhwa86 updated!^^