Wish Do Come True

L❤ve Stories ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

 

Name: JiYoung
She is: second year of highschool,
            from rich family,
            has crush on Jonghyun,
            believe in magic,
            shy person.

Name: Jonghyun
He is  : highschool senior,
             his first love is Krystal,
             talkative and friendly,
             most importantly he is handsome,
             lives near Jiyoung's neighbourhood.

Name: Krystal
She is: has same age as Jiyoung,
             a playgirl,
             Jonghyun's first girlfriend.

 

 



I got crush on him.


 
Jonghyun thought that Krystal loves him, while she wasn't at all. She used him up completely . At the time school bell rang, Jonghyun show his cool style-hands in the pocket and Krystal on the right. That is the most stupid thing he had done. Didn't he realized that she was shooting winks at guys while walking at the hallway with him. I shook my head in disbelief, thinking that Jonghyun was blind with love.


In his head, Krystal, Krystal, Krystal.

 

 


My friends told me that, Krystal is Jonghyun first love but noot for her. They said that, she had high standards for her boyfriend plus not to forget popular too. I didn't get it why.


They stopped in front of my classroom, and take a short kissed on cheeks. I never saw them kiss on the lips, maybe because of the rules. He gave her school bag from his wide shoulder and walked away. Definitely cool.


The classes ended in peace, as the school's rules are totally strict. Students are more dicipline, teachers have no problems handling them.



 As always, Jonghyun will wait her at the school gate.


Once, I had imagined about me and him there-joking, and laughing together. It won't come true, as I'm always shy with boys.


I put my head on the desk and think deeply for my future. But it didn't seemed to bright for me. In my dream, I could only see Jonghyun with a girl walked on the streets with her hands on his shoulder.

The unknown girl. It keeps playing in my mind, under-controlled.

The girl wearing a white coat with soft pink gloves.

The wind blows suddenly and the hood went off her head-showing her brown hair.

She is lucky, I wish I was there.


Then I fall in my deep sleep.

 



Eventhough school is over, there were three classes still in use. The extra-classes. I wake up with a drooling my saliva out from my lips caused me to wipe it. I had nothing to do for the whole day, everything was too quiet for me. I walk down the hallway and went back home.


My family weren't home, they took a trip and I decided to stay here since school is still open on the whole holiday week. The trip was paid by my father's company to Malibu, 7 days 6 night. I wasn't quite sure if his boss paid it all, even the hotels. My head was in dizzy, I can't study today. I can't focused today. What am I going to do? Deeply in my heart says that I should take a fresh air outside the house. And my mind follow it.


I didn't set my mind to where I'm going at that time. I keep my head down to the ground and started walking. When my legs stopped automatically, I feel a little bit strange. Do I lost?  I look up and found out that I ended up in front of his house. Wrong way. My legs won't move but my body wanted to. I stood there for awhile.



Since I can't moved, I watch the sky and saw stars up there. Stars shining brightly causing me to smile.
I remember that we can only make 3 wishes.


I wish I could walk away right now.

I wish everything going to change.

I wish...Jonghyun would be mine forever.



I closed my eyes, trying to focus on my wishes. Please make it come true, I will make sure I took a great responsibility after this. I yawned and suddenly I tripped on the street. It wasn't cement but tar. I scratched myself, hurt. I was going to cry but I hold it. It's a bad luck, I guessed, my wishes won't come true then.



Crack..crack..

 


The front gate opened widely and I saw Jonghyun's head peep at me. Sitting in front of someone's house wasn't a good scene to see. I try to stand in on my own feet, hid the pain but I failed. Even if I could stood up, the blood kept flowed out and I can't walk.

His eyes were at my ankle, stared with a thinking face. I was hoping he didn't say anything but he did.

"Jiyoung?"

That's the first word I heard from him. My heart suddenly pounded so fast. Now I knew, this feeling is just for a person who is in love
.
I bowed my head and turned around tried to walk away. A hand grabbed my shoulder, I stopped. My heartbeats almost stopped to the action too. I'm too scared to face him, he might scold me for sitting in front of his house or he might asking why am I here.

"Let's treat the wounds first."

I was going to jump and shouted 'YES', and I did it in my head. I nodded and he grabbed my left arm and put it on his shoulder. My cheeks getting pink and the dream thing played in my mind.

 


The girl.

 


Am I...the girl?

 


I can't believe it.

 


He treated me in his quite fancy house. There wasn't anyone in the house except me and him. I thought I need to confess to him about my feeling. He sat beside me and it sent a chill on my neck's back.


I stuttered a lot when I confessed. I turned to look his face, he fell asleep already.


It was useless, but as long as I already did that I feel much better. I moved closer to him and gave a kissed on his cheek and left him there alone.


On the next day, things started to change.


Jonghyun was in front of the gate waiting for me to go home together. I laughed as he joked around me.


Krystal.


 The name suddenly appeared in my mind when I saw her walked while hugging another guy in front of us. Jonghyun must saw my face in confusion. He told me that Krystal asked for a break up yesterday right after school. I don't know why but I can see his smiling face instead from being sad.


Why?


A weeks passed, we keep getting home together without realizing that we're holding hands. That was our first body connection. Now, my mind telling me to make another connection which is the lips.

 

 


I touch my lips, dreaming, will it come true? When we arrived, I stood in front of my house and give him my last word before leaving him there. I unlock the gate and a hands suddenly touch my arms. I turned around. His face was close to mine. Then, we started kissing each other. It was delightful moment I ever have. Plus, it was in the public. Eyes were staring at us. I don't care about it as long as they knew he is mine.

 

 

 

 

 


This is Eiha's first shot. Post it here!
This story was inspired by:
1. On some books I randomly read this week.
2. I saw people getting hurt at school when the person they had crush on had fall in love with someone else so I decided to make a change on it.
3.  About the wishing things, I hear it from my classmates about what they are wishing on.