Wedding Dress

L❤ve Stories ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

 


Name: Hyuna
Facebook status: In relationship
Hometown: Busan, Korea
Current place: Seoul
Her dreams: to wear beautiful wedding dress and
                      get marry to Seungri.


Name: Seungri
Facebook status: In relationship
Hometown: Seoul, Korea
Current place: England
His Dreams: become succesful in his business and open franchise.

 

 


"I'll come back , just promise me something.." his hand patted her head like a pet.
She nodded in agreement.

"Promise me that you will waiting for me.."

"I promise.."

 

 

It's been too long. I had been waiting him for 2 years. I started to feel like a moron. I decided, I'll get out from here and started my own life making my own living to survive in this cruel world. The most important thing to do right now is to get out from here. I have to leave this place immediately before anyone noticed my absent. But I'm too sleepy to move right now. Perhaps I better get my planning ready before any action.

My lids become heavier over minutes then I dozed off. When I opened my eyes, I saw a familiar face that just inches from me. The face that I had keen to see for past years.

" S-Seungri? " my sleepy eyes still blurred but I can recognized his face pretty well.

"Yes Hyuna, I come back for you. " His hand lining my jaw. This is so unbelievable. I blink many times and I touch his face.

"It is really you ! Oh you don't know how many days, months and years I waiting for this moment.." then I struggled in my bed to hug him.
 

I can heard him chuckled " I know, that's the main reason I'm here. For you..but first, we must get out from here. This place is so..not suitable for you."

" I know right, I'm healthy as horse.. especially with you" I poked his chest and he reflex in giddy.

" Ouch! It hurts..hehe"

" help me pack my things, I want to change my outfit.."

"Ok love.." Seungri threw all Hyuna's clothes into the black bagpack and waited for her to change.




"Now let's get out from here.." Hyuna took the backpack and wear it. She took a peep at her door before signaled Seungri to follow her after the hallway was cleared. They sneak out the hospital easily.

"Easy as pie ^^ " Hyuna smiled at him.

"Everything is easy for you, my love.." Seungri smirked and put his left arm around her shoulder as they walked down the streets to her house.
 

 



"I think Omma will get mad at you..otteokkae oppa? " She can saw her mother hang the laundry at the balcony.

" No worry..I already have place for tonight..see you tomorrow.." he gave her a kissed before they apart.

 


"Omma?" Hyuna called her mother.

Through the hanging clothes, her mother caught her glimpsed and shocked "Hyuna! What are you doing here!"

" Omma!! I'm homesick.." she ran to her mother and hugged her tightly.

"but Hyuna...are you allright? Your face looked pale..and you looked skinny too.." her mother scanned her body.

" Omma, I'm fine..the hospital's food is 'Yuck! ' should I tell you how they cut the chicken's throat? "

" ..Oh stop! no blood story.." This is how she ended about herself. Her mother is a vegetarian.

" you should took a shower, Hyuna..you smell like medicine.." they laughed together and went inside the house.

 


After a proper dinner, Hyuna helped her mother cleaned the dishes. Her mother declined her helped but she insisted and dragged her mother to the living room.
" rest omma..you looked so tired "

" but you still not.."

" I'm healthy..Omma..don't let me tell you many times.." she began to lose her temper but she controlled. She did not want her mother to worry about her again. Her family helped her so much. Hyuna's father is working outstation to collect more money to pay for her medical treatment. They had sacrified too much for her.

 

 


She woke up after heard untensils noises in the kitchen. The smell of bibimbap entered her nose.  She walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth but before she could hit the shower, she tested the water's temperature. Cold. Then she turned off the shower and  changed her pyjamas into casual wear and went to the kitchen.

"Morning!" She greet her mom.

"Morning dear, have some breakfast. I made this special for you. " She grabbed the chopsticks and took the bibimbap into .  The bibimbap already cut into small size, it easier for her to chew.

"em, omma.." she put another bibimbap into her nouth.
"Seungri.. "

Her mother that was washing the dishes suddenly stopped and turned the flowing water off.

"I remind you Hyuna..Don't you ever think about that boy again. He left you once, and he never came back."

"But he is here.I met..."

Her mother cut her words " don't you dare to be with him again, Hyuna! He might left you again.."

She know her mother had watched her changed in behaviours but this is her life. She might regret it if they were apart again. She tried her best to convince her.
"Omma.. he kept his promised to me, he came back to me.."

"After couple of years!! Oh Yeah, he must had dumped thousands of girls and came back to you after he realised you are the 'ONE'. "

"Omma..You know he isn't like that, he just continued his study abroad. Is that wrong?"

"Yes it is." "Hyuna dear, he made you cry, a guy like him doesn't deserved you."

Then Hyuna saw someone standing at the road and waved at her through the window.
"I got to go now.."

"Where? to him?"

"Just someplace, I'll be back before dinner.."

Her mother was speechless. If she found that boy, she will kill him alive.

 

 



The door was closed and beneath her shoe were letters. One letters grabbed her attention. She unfolded and read it but quickly save it in her pocket after saw Seungri stomped his feet at the gate.

"Managed to escape..hehe" Hyuna gigled.
 

 

 

Hyuna was clinging to Seungri arm when she saw a happy couple inside one of the boutique. They were trying on white dresses that she had dream with Seungri. She watched everything but kept quiet and put her head at his shoulder.

"Hyuna.." Seungri started to talk after they walked past the wedding boutique.
"I want to ask you something"

"Ask me what oppa?"

He took out a heart shaped box and kneeling infront of her.

"Oppa..what are you doing, people are wathing us" of course they were watching them, if they do not stopped at the side walk.

"I have waiting for this moment to tell you and I guessed this is the right time.."

"what are you talking about.." she face blushed.

"Hyuna,my love, will you marry me.."

"My god.." tears fall down her cheeks. She cup .

"Will you?" Seungri repeated.

"My dream had come true.." Hyuna kneel down with him and he put the silver ring into her finger.

Hyuna admire the ring "This our promise ring..I thrown it in the river.."

She threw the ring in the river when she thought he wouldn't came back for her.

"I made exactly like before"

"oppa saranghae.." she hugged Seungri and ignored all eyes on them. As long she happy with it.

"saranghae.."

 

 


When Hyuna came back home, she took out mineral water from the refrigerator and poured into transparent

glass. Her mother saw something shone and glitter at her hand. She was shocked and dropped the plate from

her hand.  She about to ask her but words didn't came out.

"Omma! Becareful, the plate shattered everywhere you might got bleed.." Hyuna collect the plate's pieces.

"How do you get that?" her mother crouched and helped her. Her sight can't leave Hyuna's ring.
 
"This? We engaged. Omma you should see how he proposed to me." She sound excited.

"But..I thought you thrown into river.." she forgot about the engagement part.

" He made another one that looked exactly like before."

"Can I see it.."

"Sure.." she pulled out and gave to her mother.

Hyuna's mother hold the ring and read the carved ' I promised to love you '. After she read it she was too

shocked and had heart-attacked. Her body weaken and she was laying on the floor.

"Omma! Omma! wake up Omma! " Hyuna slightly slapped her mother's unconcious face and ran to the living

room for the phone.

"Hello! 119? "

 

 

 


In the hospital:

"Omma? Are you okay? " Hyuna hold her mother's hand.

"mm..I'm fine. Hyuna about Seungri.."

Hyuna put her index finger to and signed to stop "Shh Omma..We got plenty of time but now you have to rest and get well soon."

Her mother couldn't said anything as she just watched her daughter waved and left the room.
" Hyuna..I'm worry about you.."

The next visiting day, Hyuna came with basket of fruits and placed it on the side table. She took out pocket knife and peeled the apple's skin for her mother.

"Omma? We've been thinking thoroughly and our wedding date will be next Sunday. He suggested the sooner the better. So get well soon Omma, I want you to be there."

"Hyuna..I don't want you to marry him." Her mother looked down and she knew her daughter wouldn't listened to her.

Hyuna stopped peeling and stabbed the apple and let it fallen to the floor. "Omma, you don't get it. He is everything to me. Whether you like it or not, we will getting married." Then she ran out.

"Is everything allright in here?" The nurse came in as soon Hyuna left.
However when she hurried to get out from the ward, an envelope dropped from her lap and the nurse accidently stepped on it.

"Is this yours?"

"Probably my daughter's" and she took it.

"I'll be leaving now. In case you need anything just pressed the red button."

"Thank you."

Hyuna's mother checked the letter which addressed to the family. The enveloped had already opened and she uncovered a card.
 

 

 


"Welcome. Are you came to bought wedding dress?" The lady greeted her warmly.

"Uh yes..but we don't have enough budget." Hyuna's face looked worried.

"You can rent it." the lady still has happy face on.

"I dont like the renting sound ,honey." Seungri sound disagreed.

Hyuna asked for other option. " He doesn't like it..can't we buy at low..price.."

"I understand, please come with me Miss, we got plenty at here."



"I love this one, can I try it?"

"The fitting room is over there.."

Hyuna wear the white dress and saw her own reflection at the mirror. She looked so beautiful and excited. She thought about Seungri and wanted to hear his compliment. As soon she opened the curtain..

"You look beautiful Miss "

"Thank you" her eyes still wondered around looking for Seungri.

"You want to try the others?"

"No. This is perfect but where is he? "

"Pardon?"

"Uh-nothing, I think I buy this."

 

 



After she came out from the boutique, she saw Seungri stood beside the door.

"Oppa! where did you went.  I want to show you the dress."

"You will always look beautiful in anything. I want to be surprise for tomorrow."

"Where you want our wedding to be?"

"The place where every bride tied their bond.."

"There? I love it.."

"Get a good night rest and prepare for tomorrow.."

"I will" and Seungri gave her a light peck on her lip

 



Hyuna was alone in house. Her mother still at the hospital. She hoped her mother that will be the one that make up the bride-to-be today. The dress fit perfectly at her body shape. She even took a picture of her and sent to her mother.
 
"[PICTURE] Omma, I wished you at my side right now to see how beautiful your daughter are. I will marry at the same place as dad and you had..Sorry not to invite you, don't be mad at me."
 

Hyuna call a cab and it took her to the where her wedding will be.
"Congratulations Miss or Mrs to be.." The taxi's driver was the first person that congratulated her.

"Thank you"

She pushed the large wooden door and walked inside. The altar is waiting for them. Just wait for Seungri.

Meanwhile, her mother was reading the text message and saw her picture in wedding dress. She searched the contact list in her phone and dialed.

"Hello? Is this Seungri?"
"No this his mother. He is getting married today. Can I know who I speaking to?"
"I'm Hyuna's mother.."

 

 




Behind the large wooden door, it uncovered a beautiful bride-to-be dressing in gorgeous pearlie white dress. Long veil covered her face and her bare shoulder. Her hands are holding bouquet of pink roses tied by ribbon cloth. The wooden floor made a crieking noises as she stepped onto it to the fro. The altar is awaiting for her.

She doesn't feel nervous nor feeling sad to leave her single world. All she can think about is Seungri. She imagine Seungri standing at the altar smiling at her with their hands holding each other. And the priest doing his job and ending with perfect vows to live happily ever after until death separate them.

Unfortunately the large door was barged opened and a figure of short and fat woman standing between them. "Hyuna!" her mother yelled her name from afar.

"Omma! " She was shocked to see her mother and accidently dropped her bouquet.

Her mother ran along the long way to the altar and pulling her arm towards the door.

"Omma, please let go. Let me get my wed finish."

Suddenly her mother stopped and looked at her daughter. Tears streaming down her cheeks.
" I'm so sorry.. I should have known.."

"Omma, you shouldn't be sorry. I'm the one that should be. Sorry for not inviting you to our wedding. I don't want you to ruin it. I know how much you hate him but I can't live without him. He..Seungri Oppa..Oppa? " Hyuna called his name but no answered. Then she started to panic.

"Omma! looked what you had done! you make him gone! You are not suppose to be here! OPPA OPPA!! "

"Hyuna.." her mother tried to hold on her, the long dress making her hard to move around.
" He is not here.."

"What do you mean he isn't here, a moment ago HE IS HERE! I should have listened to him. I hate you! " Hyuna struggle in her mother's firm gripped.

"Doctor!! Doctor!!"  A group of people dash in and took over from her mother and dragged her outside into their vehicle.

"Omma! Why are doing this. I'm your daughter! You shouldn't do this to me. I don't want to go back there..no.." Hyuna's voice sinking as she far away.

"Madam, I will give her treament and she will be speacialize in her own room with our security guarding them."

"Thank you doctor. For everything. I will come visits her tomorrow."
The doctor nodded and rushed outside to check Hyuna's condition. Her mother wouldn't dare to watch her. It gave her pain. She took a rest by sitting on the long sit confront the altar. At that moment, she saw an envelope from Hyuna's bag and took it.

 

To : Hyuna

     Busan, Korea

 

 

" Groom and Bride to be
 
          Lee Seungri
                         ❤
                         Ji Eun      



 You are invited to our wedding ceremony that will be held at XXXXX, London
   Date: 25 April 2011


(Please bring this invitation card to show you are invited) "

 

 

Today's date 25 April