The Story , Only I Didn't Know

L❤ve Stories ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

 

Name: JiYeon
Year of birth: 1992
Horoscope: Gemini
Personality: Dual or split personalities. Known to be cheerful and friendly
                    but can change in a sudden if her feeling or mood is disturb
                    by something else. Depression and sad easily overwhelm her mood.
Career: A high schooler and a singer of cute girl band, T-Ara and also an actress .


Name: Yong Junhyung
Year of birth: 1989
Horoscope: Sagittarius
Personality: He can be very charm and appear cold.
                    But inside he is such a darling and
                    easily get upset and into arguments
Career: A stylish rapper and popping dancer of new band,Beast


Name: Kwon Ji Yong
Year of birth: 1986
Horoscope: Leo
Personality: He always think positive which leads him to success.
                    The more glamourous his life, the more confident he gains
                    especially in love.
Career: An icon and succesful singer + rapper of famous band Big Bang

 

 

 

          In the dark room, there was a silhoutte of a female stood near her bedroom's window.She hold a few pictures in her right hand with lighter on the other hand. Her door was locked to prevent anyone from her family listened nor saw what she would do. A metal basket was placed at her foot and the lighter was on. It flickered as the air from the window gushed into the room. Slowly the flickered turned into fire that burnt from the edge of the picture. Before it reached the pale fingers that holding it, she dropped the picture into the metal basket and watched it burnt vigorously. Then, one by one, the pictures were put into.

A deep sighed was released as she watched it burning. The feeling of tension mixed together with sad will never appear again.  JiYeon squatted and sit on the floor. The last picture was in her hand. She played with it whilst thought whether to burn it too or kept it. However a motherly voice call her name from the living room and knocked her bedroom's door.

"JiYeon are you still wake up?" Then the doorknob was turned but failed to opened.
Another knocked was heard "JiYeon..".

"I'm not sleeping omma.." JiYeon tried to calm her mother down.

Her mother replied "opened this door, I thought I smell something burnt. Are you smoking! If you are, you will be in big trouble young girl !! "

"Anni omma" She quickly poured the water from her vase and the fire was out then she half opened the door and smile weakly at her.

"what are you doing? where is this smoke come from?"

"this..I have some experiments with physics and I think I should have some practices before the exam. Not smoking!!"

"Allright then. Make sure you don't burn the house down."

"Arasso..night mom"

"Goodnight, don't stay late" her mother walked back upstairs headed to her room.

The door was closed back and she leaned behind it. Her bedroom was fill with smoke. She took a looked at her basket.Everything had turned into black ashes. This is the way she wanted it to be and she might regret it someday.        

As long as he doesn't know this, her little secret.

 

   

 

 

It was February, 14th. It was still early in the morning but couples were everywhere, holding their hands together while walked on the streets. The food stalls were occupied by them, feeding each other foods.

JiYeon was waiting at the garden's bench. She put together her palms and blew hot air to warm it.
"Huu~ cold.." her body shivered a bit.

Suddenly a furry white arms wrapped around her shoulder. She was shocked and stood quickly from her sit.
"Surprise! Happy Valentine's Day, baby"
"Ah! Oppa, it's you. Is that my present?" she smiled widely and hold the huge teddy bear that almost the same height with her.
"I love it..thank you" she thanked him by made a cute face.

"mm~my cute baby.." JiYong pinched her cheek until it left red mark. He really love cute stuff especially her cute girlfriend.



"Oppa.." JiYeon started the conversation while they walked in the garden.

"Yup?" He replied in cool way.

"Can we.." she paused

JiYong looked at her and asked " what it is baby?"

"Hmm, I wondered..if we can eat like them at the street stalls?" JiYeon shyly asked him althought she would knew what is his answered. Her eyes stared at the ground as her foots stepped onto it.

JiYong silent for a moment.*Today is valentine's day. A very special day for her. It is her first..I can't break her heart like that*
Then he put his cap on her head covered half of her face and wear his hood.
"Let's go everywhere that you want!" he curved a smile at her.


"Really?" she sounded excited.

"Kaja.."

JiYeon nodded happily and walked hand in hand with him.

 

 

 

 



*Ring ring* her mobile phone was ringing in her pocket. She took it out and answered.


"Yes?"
"but I thought you couldn't made it. Now? it's 9 p.m. Allright I'll be there." The conversation had ended and she headed out from her room to the front's door.

Her mother saw her and asked "do you have work right now? I guessed your manager don't know to separate your life time and work time"
"No omma, I have to meet someone. I wouldn't be late. Bye!"

She ran outside and after a few minutes she slow down.
"ha~ha~" she tried to catch her breath. After her heartbeat went normal back she continue to walk in fast mode.
"Bridge..south bridge.." she murmured to remind herself.

The bridge is like always, didn't have many people to use it especially in the night. But thank goodness, they had installed street lamp to prevent from crime to happen. She looked around to search for him but found only a few workers that are busy with..she cannot see it.. because they are far way from the bridge and dark too.

*so why is he want to meet here?*

Obliviously, a male walked from her back, slipped his hand in her and gribbed tightly.
"Ah! " she was shocked but immediately calmed down after saw him.
"scare of me?" JunHyung .
"Of course I am..why do you want to see me?"
"Do I need reasons to meet my babe? It's valentine's. You don't remember right?" the last part sounded like he was mad at her for forgot the day.
"Oh..I forgot. Sorry."
"I called you this morning, but you didn't answered"
"that! Ah~ I am working.."
"really? not cheating behind me?" his eyebrows furrowed.
"really..you can call my manager"
"manager huh..nevermind I slip this one"the manager is hot-tempered, he didn't even dare to speak to him.
"so why are we here again?" he didn't replied that one but it remind him of something

"Oh no! It's already late." then he called somebody and said some instruction words.
Then he turned JiYeon at a few angle and spoke to her
"JiYeon-ah looked up there." he lift her chin gently upward and pointed to the dark sky.

A few seconds later, the black sky were beautified with colourful fireworks and it amazed her.
"wow.." she said. Her jaw dropped to the amazement scenery.
"I know you would like it" JunHyung snapped his fingers and felt happy to see her expression.
"JunHyung oppa~ it's beautiful" she shouted out to overcome the loud background noises.
"Yup"
For a moment her thought flew away. Her eyes blankly stared at the sky.

JunHyung shook her hand and made she realized where is she right now
"Are you tired?" JunHyung looked at her.
"I felt touched" she spoke slowly.
"By this? then you will be touched everyday"
"What?"
"I will make every single day is a special day for you.."then he kissed her forehead.
"for you.."she repeated the last words just for herself without heard by him.

 

 


A few days later, JiYeon was awaken by her little brother. The five years old boy ran into her room and pulled her hair.
"Noona! wake up! wake up!"
"Ouch don't pull my hair, you.."
"Mommy..she's going to say bad word"
"JiYeon don't teach him bad things. You're suppose to be his role model.."Her mother yelled from the kitchen.
"You, after this you're finished " she whispered in angry tone to her brother.
"Neh, Neh.. Neh Neh Neh..." the little boy stuck out his tongue at her and made a poker face before ran to his mother.



"remember cook dinner" her mother reminded her again before went for work. After the door was shut, JiYeon friendly smile changed to evil smirked.
"HA HA..now it left ME and YOU" she clenched her fists and ran for her brother.
"Let me go! I tell mommy! " her brother was caught and she was wrestling with him.

"MOMMY! MOMMY!" He cried for his mother.
"Mommy..mommy.." she mimicked him.


*ding dong*
"Mommy home!" her brother excited and was released from her.
"It's not mommy" she told him and took a peeked through the eye hole.
"Who is it?" her brother asked her.

 


She opened the door and let the guest came in.
"How do you know my place?"
"I got some trusted source.."he smirked at her.

"Wah..it's beast!" her brother jumped up and down in joy.
"Hey! you must be JiYeon's little brother. I'm JunHyung. Call me.. "
"Hyung JunHyung..nice to meet you" her brother bowed politely at him.
"It's too long..but I don't mind.."

"Can I get you anything? water?"JiYeon asked her guest.
"Noona! asked him autograph.."her brother whispered too loud which made JunHyung laughed.
"You never asked mine" she groaned at her brother
"You're not popular.."
"Come here.." she dragged him to the kitchen.
"Oppa make yourself at home, I'll make some foods for you" Junhyung just nodded and explored the house.


The first room he opened was exactly who he had taught, JiYeon. Her room was lighten with square window and the room was decorated with floral wallpapers. He took a sit at her messy bed and took a glimpsed around. Large wardrobe with large posters sticked on it. He walked to it and admired.

It was T-ara poster of YaYaYa.

Next to it was Big Bang.

And the last one was..

Super Junior.

"Where's Beast?" his eyes searched everywhere and found a poster still unwrapped next to huge bear. He took the poster and opened the scroll. "Ya~ Beast. Why she put here? Didn't even valued my gift." he already upset and put it back at the origin.

Then he touched the bear and thought "ew..the bear had turned from white into grey. Lazy JiYeon.." he giggled. His eyes captured words sew on it 'wherever I be, I'll always be there for you, your love'.
 

"YOUR LOVE?!!"


Suddenly, JiYeon appeared in the room. "What are you doing here. This is my room. "
"Is it wrong for me to be here! What is this..your love?" He shoved the bear till it fall to it's side.
"My fan gave that" She confidently responded to him.
"Fan? Fan doesn't wrote love.."he sounded irritated.
She tried to convince him but in other way she made it him felt challenged by it "my fan did wrote it..so what's your problem?" .
"I can't stand this anymore.."JunHyung eyes were burning with flames.
"Neither am I!" She crossed her arms and heard him slamned the door.

"Noona? what is happening?"
"Don't worry, he just got to loo.."
"he doesn't like our toilet?"
"hmm.."she took a glanced at the bear before left the room.

 

 

 

'I'm sorry, supposed I shouldn't raised my tone like that. I missed you.' JiYeon sent the text message after her called was ignored by him.
'Please JunHyung.. don't do like this to me..that bear.. it just my fan's gift..I just kept it.' the second message was sent.

'MESSAGE DELIVERED'

"Then you didn't even appreciate my poster.."JunHyung replied.

"That poster? I just don't have enough space to hang it." She text back to him.

"I think, I need a break.." when she read his message, she started to cry.

"Please no, I can hang it everywhere you want. Please don't say that word." She plead him.

"It's not that matter. You can't even appreciate every single things that I gave you. Can't you see.."

"I promise..I will change..I don't want lose you"

He thought for seconds, maybe he succed to trick her even himself doesn't want to separate with her.
"You promise me.."

"Thank you JunHyung Oppa. Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

 

 

After a long walked,JiYeon sat next to JiYong at the same bench went they had their first valentine.
"Baby, I have some bad news for you" JiYong rubbed her hand.

"Aww.."JiYeon pouted

"Big Bang will have concert at Japan for two weeks in a row..As much I would like to spend time with you, I have schedule to fill."

"Can't I came with you?"

"I'm afraid not. Didn't you just said that you will have comeback next week? Oh babe, I'm gonna miss you so much.." He hugged her tightly like didn't want to let her go.

"I missed you already.." they chuckled then silent.

"Be good girl okay..text me whenever you free"

"Arasso"

"Saranghaeyo JiYeon..saranghae" his lips brushed her brown hair.

"Oppa...saranghae"

 

 

 

 

 

"Why you always free at night?" Junhyung asked her. He seemed more suspicious since that day.
"I told you, I have work" JiYeon back up herself.
"I have work too.."
"But you don't act..please stopped this I'm tired"
"fine"
"I go to washroom" JiYeon left the table and headed to the toilet.

Suddenly her phone rang and JunHyung's hand pressed the blue button.
"Yup?" ..........."I'll tell her" "bye"

Then he got some evil idea,not too evil. He glanced at toilet and glanced back at her phone.
*Maybe I should check her contact lists..*

*Too many male names *

Joon..

Heechul..every girl's phone MUST had his number..

Dongwoon..DONGWOON!! how come he got into this too*

 


Check message. Inbox..empty. Save messages (23) ! He read the messages.
"I love you JiYeon..take care"
"Sarangahaeyo..sweet dream"
"I missed you already" all the messages didn't have name and with the same phone number.

"I knew it! she cheated behind me." Before he could copied the number, JiYeon appeared. He quickly put back the phone on the table.
" You have work tomorrow morning.."Junhyung said.
" You call my manager!" JiYeon talked in high tone.
"He called..to inform you"
"Oh.."

JunHyung just watched her finished the food and took the last gulp of coke.
"Can we go now" JunHyung face looked so tension. He paid the bill and went outside and walked to the park where there is no one  can heard them.
She sat on the swing and played swung by herself. Later he joined by pushed her swing.


"I love you JiYeon.." he kept pushed the swing.
"I know..me too.."


"I love you" he waited from her. She turned her head to the back and smiled widely.

"Can't you say IT !" He burst into anger. The swing was stopped at his hand.
"Say what?" She confused.
"Say that YOU LOVE ME too."Junhyung talked like he was teaching her how to say 'I LOVE YOU'.
"You know I do..don't asked stupid question JunHyung."
"It's not that hard to say. Just SAY IT" he grabbed her right arm and made her stand to him.
"What is wrong with you"
"What is wrong with me? pft! Actually what is wrong with you"

 


"Me?!!" her eyes rolled in disbelief she thought everything had went better before.
"The save messages.."he stopped waited, what lie she about to create.  
"I don't know what are you talking about"
"Don't pretend that there is nothing happen here. You are cheating behind me."
"I do not! "
"So explain to me..these...ROMANCE MESSAGES!!"
"I-I..it was before.."she stuttered.
"Before?! Before what? Before me? You told me that I was your first lover. First date. First everything! And these all lies!!"

Her eyes blurred in tears. JunHyung angry voices made her more scared. " I didn't meant to.. "
"Still don't want to tell me..FINE! This time it's for real. I'm really breaking up with you" he about to walk away before she stopped him.
"I'll tell you.." she surrendered if that was the only way to safe their relationship.
 

 



*ring ring*

She read the name that appeared on the screen before answered it.
"Oppa?"
"Baby! I misses you!"
"I misses you too but oppa..you already called me 10 times today."
"I'm just misses you..Just hear your voice make me feel you are near me.."

*Bzz*
"Oppa? I can't hear you? Please talk louder"
"I think the phone's line at here having network problem" he tried to overcome the 'Bzz' sound.
"Your voice is still too slow. Can't you go anywhere with good reception?"
"I'm trying..I'm on top of the roof"
"still..I think you better call me after the networking is good. Bye Oppa. Saranghae" She ended the call because she didn't even hear his voice.
"Eh? She already off? I can't even say I love her too "He was a bit dissappointed.




The next morning.
"Omma breakfast?" JiYeon stretched her body and it made cracked sound.
"Wait! I need to watch this!" Her mother concentrated much on the TV than making the breakfast for the family.
"What more important than morning meal mom. Breakfast is a must for a good healty.." but her lecture was cut by her mother.
"Shh! I'm trying to hear this" JiYeon's mom increased the TV volume's high until it reached 39+

The voice from television said "....I can't believe he was dead. We just watched their concert yesterday..."

"Concert?" JiYeon reacted to those word and sat next to her mother on the leather couch.

"We believed that one of the Big Bang's member, Kwon Ji Yong was hopitalized for two hours before he was annouced dead. The doctor that gave him treatment said he was badly injured at his ribs and backbones after the building fell down. They which refered to the residents, said that they saw him laid on the ground and took quick action by sending him to the nearest hospital. Unfortunately the Big Bang's member were left down to four. Behalf of KBS NEWS and CREWS we sent our regard for his death and sorry for his lost . He was a great entertainer and singer whom we respect most,hope his family and fans will stay stronger within his death. We were informed that the funeral will be held in Korea but only for the attendance of families and closed friends. Last but not least, we also hope the earthquakes's victims are safe and we will always give helps and support for them. For our viewer, we encourages you to participate in, to help those that needs more can donate at the account number of xxxxxxxxxxxxx under the name of NGO XXX. We had prepared some memorial tape of the singer, Kwon Ji Yong, and hope his name will crave in our memories. This is the end of morning news, and have a nice day. Thank you. " the news reader bowed and the camera zoomed out with ending music.

Then a minute long of his life was played. His smile, eyes, voices. *How can I ever forget him. I love him so much*


"Big Bang? Your friend honey?" Her mother asked her. She doesn't know about JiYong and JiYeon.
"Uh..uh yeah"she wipe her tears.
"I don't know you were that close with him" her mom felt like she had talk something that wasn't supposed to.
"I think I better take some air"
Her mother nodded and also felt sympathy towards his death.

 

 



3 years after his death, JiYeon has become very succesful in his career. When she was practiced her singing on stage, she saw a new boy band that about to debut. Among the six members, one captured her. Automatically the face remind her of her love. When it was Beast's turn to practice, she peep from the black curtain that separate the front and back stage. Then JunHyung started rapping. She was mesmerized by his good looking face, his movement, the gesture,the rap, the eyes. *gasp* He saw her. Quickly she hid and smiling by herself. *His smirk*. But every things about Junhyung remind her of 'him'. Since that day, she keen to get closer to him and managed to make him hers.

 

 



JunHyung listened to her. He was too shocked to hear it. Is he felt betrayed or tricked? He doesn't even know. Confusion played in his mind. He remembered Big Bang's old poster in her room. Never thought that the ex leader was her boyfriend.

"JunHyung Oppa.."she called his name.
"...."he still quiet.
"Oppa.."
"Please..I begged you ..don't leave me again.." she was sobbing harder that before.
"JiYeon.."he hugged her. "you still love him. you love him so much that you thought I am him. You cannot see the difference between me and the..(dead guy)" he broke into silent. Do not want to break her heart but anger overwhelmed him. "your heart is still confused "


"This is the best..for you and me" He spoke again.
*tsk*tsk* she sobbed and place her face at his muscular chest, pulled his shirt to her face and almost ripped it.

He tighten his arms around her and brushed his lips at her hair than kissed her forehead "I love you..After you know how you really feel for me and ready to accept me, and I promise, I'm always there for you."

How can she let him go if everything he did remind to Ji Yong. Every single of promising words that made her become harder to let him go. But she can't stop him. She felt warm kissed on her forehead. And the last time she will hear his loving words.

He was gone.

 

 



A year later, JunHyung and JiYeon met again at Music Bank for rehearsal. He couraged himself to speak to her but JiYeon make a move first by greeting him.

"Hi JunHyung Oppa.."she smiled sweetly which melt his heart.
"Hi JiYeon" tried to appear cool.
"I heard you just debut in Japan congratulations." now he looked at her eyes. She looks so...Happy. Is she already made decision to come back to me. I will always welcome her back. I missed her a lot.
" JiYeon! your boyfriend called you.." Hyomin shouted at her.
"Coming.."
"You has boyfriend? "
"Uh..yeah..I am really happy right now. Don't worry about me oppa. I just want to ask how's your life.."
My life is miserable without you but you look so happy without me."Great!"
"Wow great! "
"I hope you live happily with him"
"I will, I took your advices. I know what my heart want and I wouldn't lie about it anymore. Thank you oppa. For everything"
"JiYeon!!"Hyomin yelled her name again.
"I think you better go now.." JunHyung felt heavy to say goodbye.
"See you next time oppa"
"see you.."

 

 


"Called him back " hyomin gave the pink phone to her.
"Thanks Onni.." then she dialed the number.

The voices on the other line spoke first " so how is it?"

"It's okay..you did a good job"

"I know I am"
"but are you really don't want to go back to him. you said that you realized you love him after meditate youselves"

"not meditate..I had to..I don't want him to hurt again.."

"really? I hope he move on now.."

"please take care of him..for me.."

"I will.."

"I got to go now. Thanks for helping Dongwoon, meet you in school. Bye"

"Bye"

 




JunHyung P.O.V:

I really did forgot everything by saw how happily you greeted me. Only then, I did vaguely begun to feel the pain. The wound that had not yet to appear on my skin. The truth that I knew, made my heart felt heavy but tears could not came out since this relationship did not seemed significant, so inconsequential. Till I decided to left you but a pleasant goodbye ultimately, there can be no such thing. So it wasn't love. It was just a moment which you spent by my side. The thoughts that I couldn't bear with anymore. Now I vaguely began to understand, why you could only apologized. I realized your love to me was a faked. I just could only felt sorry for myself because forgiven you was a mistaked that shouldn't had done. The moment I left you, I was expecting you again. I must have been too excited to see you. How foolish I am? I didn't want to be your love puppet again. I don't want my heart to be left with deep scar by your cruel love but in the end no matter how this world changes, my love for you wouldn't change a bit. Truthfully, your heart is still loving him. If you had realized, my pure insanity of love that I willing to pour on you and my great effort to give happiness in your life..

If I had known, I would had cried it all out then.

At that time, I was already a part of you ending.

Was a story, only I didn't known.

 


So...tired. I hope this fanfic is okay..No other attention. I love both of them [Gd and Joker].

This story was inspired by:

  1. Big Bang ( GD! i luv you! )
  2. Beast ( Junhyung! Oh Gawd! His SMIRK)
  3. The Story Only I Didn't Know - IU (Heard the song, just need to watch this MV)

Date started : 30 March 2011( 4.30PM)

Date finished:   2 April   2011(12:00PM)