Just A Look

Jjigae

Shinee had just completed a tour and now they could take time to focus on other projects. Onew was doing a musical, Jonghyun was working on a collaboration, Taemin was doing a dance workshop, Key was on varieties and Minho went with Yuri to beautiful Jeju. Every member took a breather from each other. Soon enough it was back to crunch time.
    Jonghyun flung his bag on his bunk bed, " Back to the grind I suppose. Where is Onew hyung?" He asked Taemin who shrugged that he did not know. " Well I'm hungry. Let's go eat". As he was about to step out, in breezed Onew. All 3 hugged. They had not seen each other in 2 months straight, except for on tv and that did not count. " I was just telling Taemin we should go out and celebrate with a meal, hyung"
But Onew shook his head," Guys I brought great samgyeopsal and we can have a real bbq right here"
" Great" Taemin said as he clapped gleefully. They rushed outside to get everything set up. Just as the first batch of meat was done, in came Key strolling as you please. " How typical" Jonghyun teased, " Only arriving when all the work is done"
Key gave him the sweetest smile, " You know me. I only come at the right time" and pecked him on the cheek. Then went around hugging everybody. They all sat down to eat and were  well into it when they heard a female giggle. In popped Yuri closely followed by Minho and 2pm's Nichkhun." Hope you don't mind guys. I brought company" Minho announced.
Yuri was so sweet apologising profusely for the inconvenience and Nichkhun so polite bowing left and right to his juniors. He really was a prince. You could only love him.
Onew was beaming, " Come on now. The more the merrier. There is enough to go around". Shinee was on tenter hooks though, waiting for Key and Minho to get into it. But neither guy did. They nodded politely at each other then ignored each other. A sigh of relief could be felt. So they sat down with Onew at one end and Taemin at the other. Yuri was sitting between Minho and Jonghyun on one side, while Key had Nichkhun all to himself on the other side.
" Are you not a little jealous Minho yeobo?" Yuri teased
" About?"
"Well Key has Nichkhun all too himself"
" What about it?" Minho snapped and all were taken aback except Key who went right on eating his ribs daintily. Yuri was flustered, ' I just meant you and Nichkhun had couple rings and now he has to sit beside Key instead on you"
" I am sorry babe. It was a long drive. I should not have snapped at you like that. Forgive me?" She smiled and kissed him sweetly. Meanwhile Key drew Nichkhun into an interesting convo on some Thai culture he had learned and they were in their little world. Onew and Taemin were focused on the food while Jonghyun was texting one of his girlfriends. Minho and Yuri were cuddling. Key may have been talking to Nichkhun but he was very aware of Minho. The gorgeous devil had attacked him for his tight jeans and what was HE wearing. They fit his long legs like a glove. He had removed his blazer and was wearing a V necked white tee. Only it was so thin Key could see his s' outline. He hair was longer and he had it in a ponytail. He had an arm around Yuri's chair and you could see his muscles. He was laughing at a joke Yuri had made and threw his head back. His graceful long neck was...what the hell. Key blinked. Nichkhun apologised, "You are probably dead tired. We should go. Yuri, you ready?"
" I don't get this, Yuri" Minho stated," I can take you home you know"
" Unh unh, no way. Not when you are this tired. It is not safe. Plus you yourself admitted how tired you were. Ok Khunnie lets roll" . They both thanked their hosts. She gave Minho a super wet one and they left. Key had been watching from the corner of his eyes as he cleared the table. They all pitched in to clean up. Then went to shower. Minho bunked with Taemin in one room and Key with Jonghyun in another room. Onew had a room to himself. Ofcourse Jonghyun sneaked out every night to meet his girl of the moment. It was not allowed in the dorms and he had done it again tonight. But Key always covered for him. So after Key had a cleansing bath, he let loose. He opened his mini "boutique" to rearrange his products all over. That was a hobby that calmed his nerves. He was wearing his winnie the pooh pajama bottoms with a tight, round necked red tee when there was a knock on his door.