Shake my Head

Jjigae

 

 Shinee's performance was as usual above par. Jonghyun singing got the audience in a frenzy and Onew's singing brought them to tears. It was that beautiful. Taemin danced as if on air and Minho rapped with so much passion it was easy to see why he was often called flaming charisma. As for Key and his Almighty self, he danced, sang and rapped while finding every camera around and without missing a single beat. Shinee got a standing ovation, resounding applause, commendations from other groups' managers even, and a personal congratulatory gift from their SME president. The day should have ended on a high note but that would have been too easy.
     At their hotel, Key knocked on Jonghyun and Minho's bedroom door and when he got no reply, went in nevertheless to get his cleanser which Jonghyun was always pilfering. In public, Junghyun proclaimed it unmanly to follow a beauty regimen. But in private he was practically an expert with the rate at which he knew exactly what to pilfer from Key's mini "boutique" of beauty products. The room was chaos and Key stepped across daintily and over the clothes littering the carpet. His bottle was at the other end. He could see it in the room's lamp's soft glow. As he bent to pick it up, a voice demanded, "What are you doing here?" 
  Key could see Minho had just come out of the shower. His body was whipcord lean and all muscle. He was toweling his hair dry and his arms were so ripped for such a lean build. As he threw his head backwards, Key could see his adam's apple was even more prominent than usual. He gulped. Key's eyes followed a drop of water from that prominence to another below. The drop ran down Minho's broad chest, down his wash baord abs, along his happy trail and beneath that towel that still was slung too low. But it was the bulge beneath the towel that kept Key transfixed.  Minho's legs were spread for better balance and Key could see his big feet. Minho was beautiful. What the hell?
  Key cleared his throat, "I came to get my cleanser, got it." He said holding it up. " Now if you will excuse me" He said as he tried to get to the door. But Minho blocked him, " No I won't. We need to talk Key. I did not appreciate how you came at me during our dance rehearsals"
"You never appreciate how I come Minho. Now, as I said before, if you will excuse me. I have to complete my regimen before I go to bed"
But Minho stepped closer to Key. Still trying to intimidate me, I see, Key thought.
" Making yourself prettier will have to wait. You are self centered, cruel and have an uncontrollable barbed tongue." By then Minho was raising his voice.
" Are you done? Do you feel better now, Minho? Cause I really need to go"
" Argh" Minho threw his hands in the air and the towel slung even lower.Key was having difficulty breathing and could only stare as Minho raged on. " See what I mean Key? I tell you I do not like how you treat me and all you can think about is yourself".
That got Key's attention. He stepped back form Minho and gave him  a cursory glance up and down with so much disdain. With a hand on his hip and the other holding his bottle, he went off. " No Minho, what you did was call me names. Ever since I have known you, you have bullied me and bossed me around. But the best out of all this is you expect me to be grateful. The nerve. Now step aside"
But Minho did not. They were settling this tonight.