Beach

Absolutely Perfect♥

 

 

Seungri's POV

+~+~+

 

 

     Grazing above my cheek bone, the leader's slender hand brushed against my skin causing a shiver to shake me.

     "Ne, Seungri-ah, I think they're absolutely adorable." He smiled that smile I love so much and gently sweeped the fringe out of the my eyes. I felt my cheeks tint at the words. Lifting my gaze my eyes met his warm chocolate orbs and felt myself get lost in the beauty that is Kwon Jiyong.

     "Almost as adorable as you~" Jiyong whispered, his voice dropping off as he leaned closer to me. Moving his hand gently down the side of my face, he caught my chin. My heart thumped loudly in my chest and my whole body froze in place. He's so close... I could smell Jiyong's scent, a mixture of blueberry shampoo and coffee that's been drowned in sugar. On top of that, there was the over whelmingly intoxicating smell of his skin. So positively sweet. We kept our eyes locked for a few moments, and I had so desprately wanted to push myself on him. But I reframed as I watched the blonde search my eyes, obviously looking for something in particular. He began to push foreward when an awkward cough was heard from the hall.

     Quickly the two of us pulled away, my eyes flicking over to the person in the doorway. It was Seunghyun. Not me of course, the other Seunghyun. Now wouldn't that be freaky if it had been me?

     Though my cheeks were an obvious pink, I bluntly glared at my hyung for interrupting what could have been my first kiss. At the moment I wanted nothing more than to strangle him for dissipating my chance of kissing Ji. TOP smirked at me, noticing my glare, since I honestly hadn't been trying to hide it. Grinning he snorted a bit of laughter.

     "Happy birthday, Ri."

 

 

Jiyong's POV

+~+~+

 

 

     I'm practically on top of the table, that's how far I've leaned over. Seungri's chin was caught between my fingers as I tilted his head up and stared into his rich chocolate colored eyes. I searched for any sign that Seungri wanted me to kiss him, but the damn maknae is so hard to read. A perfect poker face. He gave away no hints, beside the soft blush on his cheeks. But that could just be because he's embarressed that I'm being so intimate. But he does look lovely with a bit of color staining his cheeks. God, he's so handsome.

    Giving up my search, I was above to dive for the latter's lips when a gruffy cough came from the doorway. As a reflex I jumped back, falling hard into my seat.

    Grimacing from the impact, I slowly shifted my gaze to see TOP leaning in the doorway with his eyebrows raised as he smiled knowingly at us. Heat began to rise to my cheeks and I quickly looked away. Caught. Mentally slapping myself, I cursed my weakness for the panda eyed boy. How could I almost let myself kiss Seungri?! I scolded. But then again, I can't be entirely blamed. He looked so tempting, those lips of his begging to be kissed. Kissed over and over and over again. Another part of me argued back, beginning a battle within my conscious. Hopelessly I allowed my head to smack against the table, knowing my ears are already burning red.

    Though I do admit I'm dissapointed I didn't get to feel the maknae's lips against mine. Surely they'd feel ic--

    "Happy Birthday, Ri." T.O.P smirked and glanced my way before smugly turning into the kitchen, knowing I had forgot it was the maknae's birthday. My eyes widened and my head shot up from the table. I bit my cheek hard and fisted my shirt with my hands, trying not to hit myself. !! I forgot about Seungri's birthday! I didn't even get him a real present!! I fidgeted awkwardly in my seat before declaring it was time I took a shower, then darted off to the bathroom. Ottoke?!

 

 

 

No One's POV

+~+~+

 

 

 

     The two Seunghyun's watched as Jiyong bolted for the washroom, pushing past Daesung of his way there. Daesung gave the leader a confused look before entering the dining room.

     "What's up with Jiyong hyung?" The brunette asked, eyeing the two darker haired males. TOP chuckled, brushing the fringe of hs hair from his eyes and smirked at Seungri. TOP's hair was actually long, which is not his normal since he usually preferred to keep his hair short. But the stylist noonas insisted he gave it a try, so he did. All of the rest of the members could agree it look good on him.

     "I don't know, why don't you ask the maknae over there. I mean, he should know Ji best since they looked like they were going to maul each other when I walked in." The oldest male teased, jabbing a thumb in Seungri's general direction. Blushing, Seungri's eyes shot daggers at his hyung. Before he could fire back a response, Daesung cut him off.

     "Maul each other? Did you two have a fight?" Daesung asked naively, making TOP choke out a cackle, appearantly finding the comment hilarious.

     "No, haha, actually quite the opposite." Daesung blinked in confusion and the onyx haired male snickered while Seungri shrunk back in his seat.

     "What do you mea-- OH!" The brunette's eyes widened as realization hit him. Seungri groaned and let his head hit the table.

      "S-so, Seungri-ah and hyung were gunna..." Daesung trailed off, his eyes still wider than tea saucers.

      "Yes! Okay? Me and Ji were about to kiss but TOP hyung just had to ruin it for me!!" Seungri mumbled, removing his head from the table to stick his tongue out at the oldet Seunghyun.

      "Well I am G-Dragon's BEST FRIEND, of course I'm gunna meddle a little." TOP smirked, winking at the youngest member making said boy roll his eyes.

      After a few moments of silence, both TOP and Seungri realized Daesung has remained quiet this whole time and turned there attention back to the brunette. It seems Seungri's sudden confessed had him frozen where his stood.

     "Daesung hyung...?" Seungri muttered nervously, afraid that his hyung would reject the idea of two guys kissing.

     "AHH OMG THAT'S SOOOO CUTEEE! YAY G-RI IS SO ADORABLE! I ALWAYS HOPED YOU TWO WOULD END UP TOGETHERR. YEEEE~~" Daesung fangirled, jumping around before hugging Seungri. The maknae stiffened in surprise before laughing at his hyung's actions.

      "So I take it your okay that I'm crushing on Ji?" Seungri asked and Daesung pulled away, but kept ahold of the younger's shoulders.

      "Of course! Nyongtori is like, my number one ship! Tom plus Jerry equals total cuteness!" Daesung grinned, his eyes sparkling. Seungri chuckled and shook his head.

      "What about TOPdae? That's my favorite ship." TOP said smirking, wiggling his eyes suggestively at Daesung who just rolled his eyes.

      "Maybe in your dreams hyung." Daesung said with a clear amount of irritation in his voice. The brunette then stuck his tongue out at the raven haired male and glared dangerously. Seeing that this could get ugly, Seungri changed the subject to what they had been previously talking about.

     "Wow Dae, I didn't know you shipped.. ehm.. 'G-Ri' so much. Your like one of our fangrils." Seungri claimed, distracted Daesung from smacking TOP upside the head.

     "Yah! I am no fangirl! I am your hyung!!" Daesung declared, straightening his back to look taller. *Okay, fanboy?* Seungri thought, smirking to himself.

     "But I guess I'll let that comment slide beause... LITTLE SEUNGRI IS OFFICIALLY 21 TODAY!! Aigo how are we going to celebrate?" The brunette asked the panda eyed boy who just blinked dumbly in response.

     "Cele....brate..?" Seungri pieced the word together, looking between Daesung and TOP.

     "I don't know... I'm no good at planning parties." Seungri sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Before anyone could say anything else, Taeyang burst into the room grinning ear to ear. His eyes searched the room left to right until they landed on Seungri. If possible, the vocalist's smile widened further as he crossed the room to embrace the maknae in a bone crushing hug.

     "HAPPY B-DAY, LEE SEEUUUNGRII!!" He yelled to what seemed like the universe making Seungri giggle before returning his best friend's hug.

     "Why thank you, my dear friend." Seungri said as if honored by Taeyang actions, and the others snickered in response.

     "So where are we going for your 21st? A club?" The mohawked boy beamed at his suggestion and in return Seungri snorted.

     "I'd rather not have ty girls grind on me all night then proceed to wake up the next morning with a pounding headache." Seungri said, his nose scrunching up at the unappetizing idea. Taeyang pouted at his friends words.

     "How about we go to Lotte World?" Daesung suggested.

     "Noo~~ I hate rollar coasters." TOP immediately groaned, already feeling nautious just by the thought.

     "Right, I forgot you have a weak stomach." The brunette said, rolling his eyes at the hawk eyed male who glared in return.

     "What about skiing?"

     "Too cold"

     "Mini golfing?"

     "Boring."

     "Sky diving?" Daesung proposed.

     "Are you nuts? He just turned 21, he's not looking to to die yet!" Taeyang stated, waving his arms around crazily.

     "How about the beach?" Jiyong said, popping into the room. His bleach blonde hair was still wet and blonde strands hung messily around his face. Seungri felt heat rise to his cheeks as he stared at the older male in surprise, taking in the overwhelming iness that just stepped into the room. To Seungri it was sorta funny, in a sick comical way, that Jiyong had no idea of the ways he effects the youngest Big Bang member.

     "That sounds like a great idea!" Daesung exclaimed, clasping his hands together in joy.

     "Yeah the beach sounds nice right about now." Taeyang smiled.

     "If that means I get to see Dae-ah shirtless, I'm in." TOP said smirking at the brunette who just huffed in annoyance. Everyone then turned to the maknae, waiting for his decision. It was his birthday afterall, which means the final choice is really up to him. But they recieved no respose from the panda eyed boy, who's eyes were glued to the blonde leader. TOP smirked noticing who Seungri was staring at. Taeyang gently nudged his friend, waving a hand infront of his face.

    "Earth to VI!" Taeyang waved his hand franticly and called the maknae's shortened stage name, Victory, which seemed to snap Seungri out of his trance. His blushed lightly before clearing his throat and looking anywhere besides at Jiyong.

    "Um yeah, the beach sounds nice." Seungri answered sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. GD clapped once and grinned that oh-so-gorgeous smile.

   "Great! My uncle owns a beach house near Haeundae Beach and he said I can use it any time I wanted. And since he's in Spain at the moment we'll have it all to ourselves!"

   So it was settled, the 5 boys would go to the beach to celebrate the youngest's birthday.

 

 


 

 

    After the boys were dressed and ready to go, they all piled into TOP's car and headed to Jiyong's uncle's beach house. It was about a two and a half hour car ride from Seoul to Busan, which is where Haeundae Beach is located. It turns out they weren't actually going to Haeundae Beach, but a privately owned section of beach that belonged to the Kwon's. They had named the section Pyeong-on Beach, meaning Tranquility Beach [A/N: Idk I just made this stuff up xD, so bare with me]. Seungri was excited to finally reach their destination, not only because we was sick of being crammed in such a small car with 5 crazy guys, but also for the simple fact that this is some where Jiyong had spent his childhood in, and Seungri was curious.

   Seungri, Taeyang, and Jiyong were placed in the back of the car, with Seungri sitting in the middle. TOP took the position of the driver, and Daesung sat in the front beside him to the raven haired male's delight.

   Through out the car ride they played various games, minus T.O.P who had opted out saying he should probably focus on driving. At first they had been playing simple rock paper sissors, but quickly got bored. So instead they decided to play Indian Bap, and more than not Taeyang would loose. And after a few rounds of being hit with inflatable hammers, Taeyang decided he wanted to change cames and purposed another "game".

   "How about truth or dare?" Yep, Taeyang just had to suggest it. Both Seungri and Jiyong tensed at the mention of Truth or Dare, since last time Daesung had dared Jiyong to put whipped cream on the corner his lips and let the maknae it off. Of course Seungri did it, because he only had one chicken left, and when you loose all your chickens in the Big Bang house, your forced to do something absolutely humiliating. Last time T.O.P had lost and they made him run outside in the middle of winter. They have pictures as proof and black mail.

   Both Seungri and GD shouted a 'NO!' as soon as the suggestion left the mohawked member's lips, making everyone else in the car jump in surprise. Scared half to death, neither Daesung or Taeyang questioned the other two member's reaction and decided to stay quiet. TOP didn't comment on the outburst either, though he did meet eyes with Seungri in the car's rear view mirror to send him a smirk.

   The rest of the car ride was quiet, each member entertaining themselves in different ways. Taeyang played some game where you shot zombies on his on his iPad the whole way, and you could tell he was really in the zone. He would jerk when a zombie threw something at him and curse under his breath everytime he lost a life. A pink tongue poked out of his lips and his eyes darted left and right across the screen; his focus could not be broken.

   Daesung fell asleep with his face pressed up against the window, drooling slightly. For once the brunette managed not to snore, which the other Big Bang members were thankful for.

   TOP continued driving, of course. Occasionally he would steal glances at his object of affection, peacefully sleeping beside him. He couldn't help but smile everytime he did.

   Jiyong had opened his window beside him but honestly had nothing else to do but stare at the passing surroundings. He smiled softly as the wind blew his hair in every which direction, enjoying the way the breeze felt carressing his face. Though he seemed out of it, the leader was very aware of the male beside him and felt everytime he shifted in his seat.

   Seungri himself had taken out his iPod and plugged an earphone in each ear, attempting to loose himself in the music. He leaned his head back and shut his eyes, but he just couldn't seem to concentrate with Jiyong so close to him. The blondes legs were pressed up against his, and if he thought about it too much he could feel his cheeks fire up.

   Opening one eye, the maknae watched Jiyong lean against the car door and stare out the window, noticing his hyung looked sorta bored. Half heartedly he took one of his earphones off and stuck it in the blonde's ear. When Teen Top's Angel began playing in his ear, Jiyong jumped slightly and turned his head. Seungri gave him a warm smile and leaned back once again, closing his eyes. Jiyong blinked at the younger for a moment before a smile slowly spread itself across his lips. Grinning Jiyong layed his head on Seungri's should, nuzzling his nose against the youngers neck and taking in his scent. Faint blush spread on each boys cheeks but neither could let it bother them, too content in their current situation.

 

 


 

 

    Upon waking up on Seungri's shoulder, Jiyong unwillingly blinked awake from heaven. Stretching and yawning cutely, the blonde looked around to see everyone besides himself and Seungri stepping out of the car. When he finally took in his surroundings, he realized the had reached their destination. Jiyong looked out to see the white sand and the green-blue water rolling onto the shores, the sun making the ocean appear as if it sparkled. To the left of GD's peripheral vision sat a one story modern looking beach house with a deck facing the water. There were a few palm trees littered beside the deck but beside that all there was besides the house was sand and water. Seeing this Jiyong smiled. He was happy to be out of the city for once, not that he disliked Seoul, it's just that sometimes all the people there gets overwhelming. Registering he had been spacing out, Jiyong turned to open his side door when Taeyang opened it for him and smiled down at his friend.

   "We're here. Wake Ri and meet us at the house. I know where you hide the key~" G-Dragon nodded, and watched the 3 males turn and leave, each carrying a backpack a towel and a few beach toys. Taeyang is the only member who's actually been here to Ji's uncle's beach house, on the count that the two had been friends pre-debut. In their trainee days.

   Turning to the peacefully sleeping panda eyed boy, a soft smile grazed the blonde's lips. He honestly didn't want to wake the younger, he simply looked too cute. But Jiyong also really wanted Seungri to see where he grew up and spend time with the maknae on his birthday. Hesitantly, Jiyong shook the latter's shoulder. Seungri furrowed his eyebrows cutely but ignored the boy trying to wake him up, muttering something about white horses. Jiyong chuckled quietly. *Kyeopta~*.

   "Yahh~ Seungri-ah~ Time to wake up sweetheart." Jiyong whispered gently, running his hand through the maknae's mohogany locks. Seungri groaned quietly, not really wanting to awake. But never the less, Seungri's eyes fluttered open and locked on the boy infront of him. Immediately heat pricked at the youngers face as the blonde's childish grin made his heart to flips. Tearing his eyes away from his hyung, Seungri noticed they had already arrived at the beach. He jumped up in surprise and excitement, his head bumping the car roof as he did. Seungri cursed and groggily rubbed the forming bump on his scalp, pouting as he heard Jiyong snicker.

   "Not funny!" Seungri glared as he and his hyung stepped out of their car. The two males opened the trunk and grabbed their stuff, each boy slinging their bag onto their shoulders.

"Kaja~" Jiyong smiled at the younger male, gripping his arm and pulling him along. After locking the car, GD and Seungri made their way to the Kwon's beach house side by side. It wasn't until now that Jiyong paid attention to what the younger had been clad in. Seungri was wearing a pair of dark blue swimming shorts decorated with slanted blue stripes and a black t-shirt with the brandname printed across the chest. And he looked good. And by good Jiyong means damn y. Jiyong himself had thrown on a pair of plain red swim trunks and a loose white cottom wife beater with English words stamped on it.

    As the two made their way up the steps to the front door, Taeyang and Daesung burst out the door already shirtless. Taeyang was wearing gray plaid swim shorts while the latter had been dressed in tealish-green colored ones with Hawaiin flowers plastered all over them.

   "There you too are! We were just gunna go fetch you!" Daesung said, grinning stupidly. Jiyong snorted.

    "Fetch us? What are you, a dog? Pabo." The blonde joked, pulling his panda eyed companion inside along with him, pushing by an also shirtless TOP in plain black swim trunks. Seungri's eyes widened in amazement by the inside of the building. The place was spotless, furnished with modern electronics and furniture. The floors were white pine, sanded beautifully to match the decore, and the walls were a pale blue, like the type of color you'd see in a new born boy's bedroom.

    "Woah~" Seungri muttered in awe while Jiyong let out a snicker. Casually Jiyong tossed his bag onto the white leather sofa sitting in the middle of the living room facing the 47 inch flat screen hanging on the wall.

    "Throw your stuff down anywhere." Jiyong said, noticing the other three members stuff had been left by the door. Seungri nodded and carefully set his bag beside Jiyongs, as if if he had tossed it down the couch would have collapsed.

    As soon as he did, Daesung and Taeyang latched on to an arm and dragged Seungri out the back door (which lead to the deck). When they stepped outside and off the porch, the two exchanged devious smiles and picked the maknae up by his limbs. Seungri yelped as he hovered over the ground with Taeyang holding his ankles and Daesung holding his arms. Then both the brunette and the mohawked male began racing towards the water with Seungri in their grasp. As soon as the reached the edge of the ocean, despite all of Seungri's screams and struggling, they swung him back and forth a couple times before they tossed him in the water with a big splash. Laughing the two friends high fived. From the porch GD and TOP howled in laughter, wolf-whistling, shouting, and giving them a thumbs up in support.

   "Race ya'!!" Jiyong yelled and dashed towards the water. TOP chuckled and raced after the blonde, quickly catching up to his younger friend. It was just like when they were kids, and they'd see who could reach the water first. Though back then Jiyong had been skin and bones and often tripped over the un-even sand. Snapping back to reality, TOP sped up, closing in on his blonde friend. But though the hawk-eyed boy was on his heal, Jiyong reached the water first. The younger rapper did a little obnoxious victory dance singing 2NE1's 'I am the Best'.

   "I WIN! Mwahaha--AHH!" Jiyong sqeaked as he was thrown over TOP's shoulders making the raven haired boy smirk. He then began walking into the water and didn't stop until he was in waist deep.

   "Seunghyun hyung!!! Put me down!!" The blonde sqealed, pounding on said boy's back with his fists and kicking wildly like a child throwing a tantrum. At the words TOP shifted and moved GD's body so he was holding the younger bridle style.

   "Well, okay. If you insist." TOP smirked and dropped his friend into the crisp salty water. Big Bang cackled seeing their leader had been tricked, Taeyang even high fived the hawk eyed male.

   Jiyong resurfaced soon after, his blonde hair hanging infront of his face like a curtain, successfully making his friends laugh harder. Shaking his head like a dog, Jiyong's pout came into view now that his hair wasn't covering his face. Seungri snickered before pealing off his own shirt and tossing it to the sandy shore.

   "Not funny hyung." Jiyong growled glaring at TOP.

   "I thought it was pretty funny." Taeyang piped up, earning a glare from his blonde dongsaeng.

   "Well it wasn't." G-Dragon crossed his arms still pouting.

   "Party pooper~~ I let them throw me in!" Seungri claimed, throwing his arm around Jiyong's waist. Jiyong blushed, now noticing the maknae was shirtless. *Damn has he been working out. I don't remember him having a six pack...* Jiyong shook the thoughts away, not understanding why he was all hot and bothered now that Seungri is shirtless, but not before even though the other members had too been half .

   "YAH! I am not!!" Jiyong simmered, splashing the younger with the water. The act began a splash war, the teams being the three youngest in the group against the two oldest. After completely soaking each other and choaking on a bit of water, the 5 males decided they probably should stop before they drown each other. When they all finally caught they're breath, Taeyang noticed Jiyong was the only one who was still wearing his shirt.

   "Yah, Ji. Why are you still wearing your shirt?" The mohwaked boy asked and soon all eyes were on the blonde. Immediately Jiyong's face flared red and he figited with the hem of his soaked shirt nervously.

   "Yeah aren't you gunna take it off?" Seungri blinked innocently making Jiyong fluster further. Honestly Jiyong actually hadn't been planning on taking it off, he was a bit self consious about the way he looked. Compared to the rest of s and their toned bodies, he looked like a little kid.

   "Because! I--... I'm scrawny." Jiyong pouted making his friends laugh.

   "C'mon hyungg~" Seungri wined seductively, reaching out and tugging on his crush's shirt. The Taeyang and TOP hooted, cheering on Seungri's straight forewardness while Daesung silently fangirled.

   "Why can't we be like that?" TOP murmered into Daesung's ear, and immediately the brunette stopped muffling squeals and glared at his hyung, faint blush finding its way onto his cheeks.

   "Seungri!" Ji gasped but didn't protest. After a moment, he raised his arms and allowed the younger to strip him of the garmet. The others cheered and Jiyong blushed lightly and covered his bare chest with him arms. Looking up at Seungri, Jiyong glared playfully and the others decided to go on about there own buisness. The panda eyed boy smiled warmly at the blonde, hugging his waist and kissing the bare shoulder.

   "Loosen up hyung, we're all friends here. Beside, you look fine." More like great. Seungri had wanted to say. But he kept his mouth closed, feeling his chest tingle when Jiyong smiled back at him with curt a nod. The two then joined the others, Daesung and Seungri immediately finding their way into another arguement with each other. Jiyong had to admit he felt a lot more confortable after Seungri encouraged him. He reached up to were the panda eyed boys lips had touched his skin and rubbed. It still burned from the contact. It was then when Jiyong noticed you couldn't see the deck from where they were in the water and an idea popped up in his mind.

   After awhile of argueing Seungri had challenged Daesung to a contest to see who could hold there breath under the water the longest. TOP volunteered to count the seconds, so Taeyang moved to Jiyong's side. Upon seeing his love interest's best friend, Jiyong turned to the shorter male.

  "Hey can you help me with something?" Ji asked, leaning closer to his hyung.

  "Sure, what?" Taeyang answered. Jiyong whispered in the older's ear his request then pulled away.

  "Okay I'm game." Taeyang smiled cheekily, then turned to TOP, seeing the two youngest members were still underwater.

  "Hey, me and Ji need to do something in the house, be back in 10 minutes, kay?" Taeyang asked and the older stared at him puzzled.

  "Yeah and make sure no one comes to see what we're doing." TOP looked in between the two, wearing a look of suspicion and confusion.

   "Uhh.. araso?" Before he even answered, Taeyang and Jiyong had run off, heading toward the blonde's beach house and dissapeared beyond a hill of sand. Suddenly Seungri surfaced, gasping for air. He was about to ask what his time was, but noticed Jiyong was missing and turned to his hyung.

   "Hyung where's Jiyong-ah?" Seungri blinked, noticing how the hawk eyed male hesitated.

   "Um, he and Taeyang just rushed inside." TOP said with furrowed eyebrows, looking behind him toward the shore as Daesung popped from the water. Seeing that Seungri had already surfaced, he began to gloat.

   "I won~ I won~ I. WON--"

   "Wae?" Seungri asked, ignoring the brunette.

   "I don't know, they just said they'd be back in 10 min and not to come after them." TOP said slowly, looking back at the two.

   "Who? What?" Daesung questioned bewildered, not knowing what was going on. Seungri ignored him still, looked in the direction of the Kwon's beach house with an uneasy feeling in his stomach. Just what were they doing? Seungri couldn't help but wonder as he bit his lip, a knot forming in his stomach.

 

 

 

Hmm, I wonder what Taeyang and GD are up to... [;

 

 

Hi guys! Thank you SOOO much for subscribing and commenting! I love you~

I'm sorry it took so long to update D: My dad's laptop wasn't working and I kept being distracted Dx

Mianhe Mianhe Minhae x.x

Anyway, I had been planning to end it this chapter but some how this ended up waaayyy longer than I expected it too be..

so expect one more chapter after this :3

Oh and Happy late Birthday Kwon Jiyong! I can't believe your 24! o;

 

 (Lolol)

AND Happy late 6th Anniversy to Big Bang <3

 

 

Until next time...~

 

 

<3