Opinions

Absolutely Perfect♥

 

 
No one's POV
+~+~+
 
 
          Seungri drew in a sigh and shook his head, glaring at himself in the bathroom mirror. His fingers reached up and rubbed underneath his eyes, as if the dark shadowy outline would just rub off. He blew a raspberry when they didn't and just reverted back to staring at his own reflection. 
 
         Seungri's never liked his so-called "panda eyes", even as a child, and he had high hopes they would disappear as he got older. But apparently he has no such luck, because today he turns 21, and the damn dark circles seem to be here to stay. 
 
         Often Big Bang's maknae would be asked if he was sleep deprived or wore eye shadow, creating the dark circles below his eyes. As an answer his eye would twitch an he'd grind his teeth, polity telling them he was born with those markings. 
 
         Letting his arms fall to his waist, he sighed once more at his reflection before exiting the bathroom. The dark haired maknae slipped into the pitch black hallway quietly, making sure he wouldn't wake the others. The only sound in the whole house was the soft pitter-patter if the onyx haired boy's feat. Well, and the obnoxious sound of Daesung snoring. But by default it was a sound the other four Big Bang members had grown accustom to. Seungri has always been an early riser, which he enjoyed since it gave him some alone time to fully wake up and clear his mind. It isn't that he doesn't like people, or doesn't enjoy his hyungs' company, it's just that he likes having peace and quiet once in a while. He isn't like the peppy outgoing leader who practically baths in attention.... though he often wished he was.
 
          In Seungri's eyes, Jiyong is the perfect idol. The perfect hyung. And most likely he'd even be the perfect boyfriend. Not that Seungri wants to date him... Those facts constantly make Seungri itch with jealousy. Jiyong has so many different sides and qualities that can make almost anyone grow fond of the boy. If you like cutesy guys, well Ji's aegyo would surely make your heart do flips as you squeal like the fangirl you are. If your more into the type of guys with swag, he sure as hell has that too. A rapper is what you're after? Well then you'll love GD. The way he twists and turns out his lyrics will surely send shivers down your spine. And if you prefer vocalists, you should here his singing voice. So soft and breathy, so positively unique
 
          But Seungri's favorite quality his hyung posseses is Jiyong's smile. The way his lips curl and his teeth flash, and how sometimes his gums even peek out. And the way his eyes scrunch and wrinkle as they sparkle with happiness and laughter. The natural action had always made the maknae's heart leap to his throat and his cheeks to tint an almost unnoticeable pink. 
 
          Slipping out of the unlit hallway the panda eyed maknae shuffled into the kitchen that was illuminated with the morning sunlight. Seungri glanced at the digital clock on the microwave, noting in the back of his mind that it was only 5:49 am. Cracking open the fridge, he automatically winced at the sudden artificial light brightened the room. His tired eyes strained to adapt to the room's sudden illumination as his hand blindly searched for the orange juice. Successfully grabbing the bottle he shut the fridge and poured himself a glass. Taking a small sip, his dry throat immediately felt replenished making him grunt in satisfaction before returning the juice to the fridge. He lazily dragged his feet and made his way to the dining room only to be startled by a voice.
 
         "Morning maknae~" A familiar voice sang quietly though Seungri still jumped 10 feet back, dramatically clutching his shirt in shock and almost spilling his drink. The younger breathed heavily until an all to familiar chuckle rang in his ears. Immediately Seungri knew who was sitting before him, how couldn't he? It was his favorite hyung's laugh he had just heard, the hyung he's recently been obsessing over. The younger's eyes shifted up to see Jiyong smiling tiredly at him, silently sipping on what Seungri assumed to be coffee whilst writing in a thin blue notebook. 
 
          Seungri blinked at his hyung, noticing how his feet dangled off the raised chair Jiyong had perched himself on. The darker haired man pushed past the tingling in his chest and sat across from the blonde, needing a small jump to get on top of the of the chair before settling in. He looked at his hyung from across the small round table as the older's pen scribbled down words on the lined paper. It was unusual for G-Dragon to be up so early, normally T.O.P would be the next to wake up, soon followed by Daesung. GD and Taeyang being the two that enjoyed sleeping in later. But they were also the two that liked to stay up the latest, partying and going to clubs and what not. Of course until today Seungri hadn't been old enough to drink so he couldn't really tag along, though he often wanted to. 
 
         Seungri took another sip of his orange juice and coughed quietly, making the blonde haired boy look up from his work. An awkward silence hung in the air as the two stared at each other from across the table, neither knowing who was going to speak up first. 
 
         "So... your up early.." Seungri started awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck with his hand while avoiding eye contact by staring at the glass of juice in front of him. Jiyong hummed and nodded, setting down his pen on top of his work. 
 
          "I was having trouble sleeping." He sighed taking a sip of his coffee before grimacing and setting it down. He reached for two more packets of sugar to add to the already light coffee, making the younger chuckle at Jiyong's sweet tooth. The Kwon leader blushed slightly before shooting the panda eyed boy a playful glare. The two sat silently, both sipping at there drinks, watching each other discreetly out of the corner of their eyes. The older attempted to turn his attention back to his work, a sudden spark of inspiration coming over him. Seungri watched as the blonde scribbled words down, curiously peaking at the title of the older's work. *Butterfly?* The younger male silently wondered if it was lyrics his hyung was writing, since he was furiously scribbling down words at what seemed to be close to the speed of light. As if hearing Seungri's unspoken question, Jiyong paused, hovering his pen over the paper before looking up.
 
         "It's just lyrics to a idea I've had for awhile," He paused and twirled the pen around his slender fingers.
 
         "--for some reason I could never get them down on paper though..." G-Dragon sighed and ran his free hand through his slightly messy hair. Seungri nodded half heartedly, trying his best to be compassionate though not really understanding what he meant. Perhaps maybe he couldn't demonstrate how he felt through words or writing, that often happened to Seungri which is why he could never be a composer. But GD seemed to have a way of weaving meaning into his lyrics making them tell a story for him. If it's of hate, love, magic, , tragedy or even horror it doesn't matter. GD can paint the picture in your mind and animate each scene, each character. That's another thing Seungri envies. In the maknae's eyes, Jiyong is so close to perfect he could reach out and touch it. Flawless. At the thought Seungri's hand reached up and touches the dark circles under his eyes. He on the other hand, wasn't anywhere near perfect. Jiyong glanced up from his notes simultaneously and noticed the action. The older stopped writing, closing his notebook carefully and tucking his pen away. The blonde sat for a moment studying the younger before voicing what he knew to be true.
 
         "I think they're cute." Jiyong chuckled quietly as Seungri jumped slightly surprised he was caught, quickly removing his hand from his face.
 
         "W-what?" Seungri stuttered shifting his gaze to his lap while he fiddled with his fingers, his cheeks flushing pink.
 
         "Your eyes, the dark circles... they're.... cute." Jiyong smiled and Seungri's heart fluttered, his cheeks immediately heated up further.
 
         "Really?" Seungri asked timidly, trying to shake the blush off his cheeks. Jiyong stared at the younger, his eyes taking in the maknae's appearance. GD didn't understand how the younger didn't know he was adorable in everyway. From his charming smirk to his enticing singing voice, Jiyong couldn't find anything he'd ever change. Especially not Seungri's panda eyes, those were like the younger's trademark. And Jiyong loved them. 
 
        One thing about Seungri that G-Dragon always envied was his body. Oh, his body. He himself was a lean build, not much muscle on his bones. But not Seungri. Just yesterday Jiyong was walking out of his room when Seungri stepped out of the bathroom right after a shower. All but a towel hanging around his hips, his defined abs and pelvic bones exposed. GD's face immediately was stained red as he straighten up, letting his mouth hit the floor. It was all Jiyong could to not to drool. The younger had just smiled and tossed the older a "Hi Hyung", to which the older just bolted back to his room and shut the door, leaning back against it while trying to get the image of his practically dongsaeng out of his mind. Jiyong grinned and blushed ertedly at the memory, quietly reaching out his hand to touch the younger male. His delicate fingers traced the dark outline around Seungri's eyes, making the younger's gaze immediately shoot up.
 
        "Ne, Seungri-ah, I think they're absolutely adorable." He smiled softly and brushed the fringe out of the youngers eyes.
 
        "Almost as adorable as you~" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys (;
 
 
Wahh short chapter...
I promise the next will be longer and more exciting ^^ *cough*
 
 
Basically it'll be Big Bang celebrating Seungri's birthday ;P
But I shall give no more hints! xD♥