Chapter 2

THE EXO DIARIES: "Vexed Lover"

Dear Diary,

It's very windy today. I looked out of my window and saw the sun shining brightly.

I'm going to meet her at the park. By the swing where she'd always be sitting, waiting patiently for me.

I wonder if she's going to wear those huge glasses again.

I like her in them. She looks a lot like a puppy. My puppy. 

 

***

 

Flick.

 

Flick.

 

FLICK!

 

I woke up as I felt that stinging pain on my forehead.

 

As I took my sleep mask off to find the culprit, it was flicked again.

 

"Hey! That hurts ge!" I whined as I tried to relieve the pain by rubbing my forehead.

 

"Time to go sleepyhead. Now get your up or we'll leave you behind" Kris walked away with his shaggy bag hanging from his body.

 

"Aish...why'd you have to flick my forehead. Dammit. You could've made Chen wake me up instead." I mumbled as I gathered my stuff.

 

I was walking out of the plane when I saw a little girl with huge,pretty eyes staring up at me.

 

Then she smiled. I was taken aback by her very out-of-this-world beauty. And yes, I mean beauty like a goddess or a princess and damn! She's just a kid!

 

I smiled back at her.

 

She came near me and handed me a rather big notebook for her to even carry on her own.

 

"Da gege (Chinese equivalent for oppa), can I have your autograph?" she asked me with her adorable eyes.

 

"Sure thing, princess" I nodded and took her notebook.

 

As I opened it, and scanned through the pages until I got to a blank one.

 

Something was rather familiar with the notebook, but I thought maybe I've seen one of the fans carrying it too before.

 

"What's your name?" I asked her as I started writing a simple message.

 

"Li Mei Li" she said in a sweet voice.

 

"That's a perfect name for you. Mei Li. It means 'beautiful'," I commented and wrote her name before signing my autograph then stared back at her.

 

She was looking at me intently with her head tilted to the side.

 

I just wanted to squish her milky cheeks. I sort of blushed with the attention she was giving me.

 

I can't believe I'm blushing in front of a kid. I thought to myself.

 

I cleared my throat and asked her, "So, where are your parents Mei Li?"

 

"I'm not with my parents," she shook her head and pointed towards the exit.

 

"I'm with my Jie jie (Chines equivalent for eonni). And she already went out." she explained.

 

"Then why are you here alone?" he asked in a confused tone. 

 

Who in their right minds would leave a pretty little girl alone here in the hallway of an airport? I asked myself.

 

"Don't tell me she's the one who wanted my autograph and used you to get it?" I asked suspiciously.

 

Mei Li pouted cutely and thought for a while.

 

"Hmmm... not really. She knows you but she doesn't really want your autograph. I sneaked out to wait for you to come out of the plane. You were the last one to get off and I really like you gege," she confessed casually in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

 

"O-oh...well..." I laughed nervously. A kid just confessed to me. What am I supposed to do??

 

"Let's just go look for your Jie, okay?" I reckoned.

 

Mei Li nodded and took my hand. I just smiled amusedly and clutched her notebook in my hands.

 

As we walked out to the luggage waiting area, fans were screaming endlessly and screamed more when they saw me holding Mei Li's hand.

 

Mei Li simply looked at them with innocent eyes and continued walking.

 

Suddenly, she let go of my hand and started running towards Kris.

 

"Da gege!" Mei Li squealed as she literally flew into Kris' arms.

 

"Hey, where have you been? You're Jie jie was so worried about you." Kris said in a gentle voice.

 

Tss... demon in disguise. I thought and shivered.

 

I went near them to get my luggage. "Ge, you know her?" I asked Kris.

 

"Yep. She's my friend's little sister." Kris answered as he smiled sweetly at Mei Li. Behind them, fan girls were going crazy.

 

"So where's the Jie jie then?" I asked as I looked around.

 

"Oh, I told her I saw Mei Li running back inside and that I was sure she was gonna go to you. So I told her I'd drop Mei Li off at her room instead." Kris explained.

 

"Oh... okay." I responded. "Wait, what? Room?" I blurted.

 

"Yeah. They're staying in a hotel, since they don't live here" Kris casually answered.

 

"So, you're gonna go to a hotel room, with a kid, and meet up with a girl?!" I said a little bit too loudly that some fans might have heard if they weren't too busy fantasizing about Lu Han and Se Hun who were talking at a corner. Apparently, Exo-K came to pick us up. 

 

"Hey, don't say it like it's something malicious. She's a really close friend. A very precious one for that matter, right Mei Li?" Kris smiled at the little kid in his arms again. 

 

This is really giving me the creeps. I thought. He's smiling too much. Not bothering what Kris just said

 

"Yes! You were the nice gege who didn't make Jie jie cry. But to me, Lay Da gege is still the best and most handsome." Mei Li said in a frank and straight forward tone.

 

"I guess she really does like you, Lay" Kris said, defeated.

 

"Well then, we better get going." he said as he called everyone else.

 

In the van, everyone was sleeping except for me.

 

Well, I had plenty of sleep back at the dorm and at the plane too.

 

Just then, I saw Mei Li sticking her head out of Kris' embrace, who was already sleeping, and looked at me with sleepy eyes. It was obvious that she was fighting her sleep too.

 

"Da gege, can I ask you something?" she stated.

 

I smiled sweetly and said, "Sure" but the question she asked was something I couldn't answer.

 

"Do you really make girls cry or is Jie only telling me that because you made her cry once?"

 

I had no clue what she was talking about. I couldn't utter a single word. I didn't understand.

 

She yawned wide and stretched before saying "Or maybe she just really likes Kris gege that no other guy is nice for her."

 

Then she tucked herself in Kris' arms and went to sleep. Meanwhile, I couldn't sleep at all.

 

Could it be...her?

___________________________________________________________________________

 Hey, hey ^^

Here's Chapter 2. :)

I hope you like it

My poster's gonna be coming up soon. ^^

SOOOO excited!!! ^^