Chapter 1

THE EXO DIARIES: "Vexed Lover"

Dear diary,

I've always wanted to be loved.

I've always been looking for the right girl to come along.

I have wished on millions of stars that one day, I'd find her. And if I did, I'd never let her go.

But I had to.

I didn't have a choice.

I was too scared.

I was so young then...

If she'd appear in front of me again, I'm going to hold on to her and never let her leave my side.

If only...

 

 

***

 

"Ge~!!!" A loud and shrieking voice was heard at the corridor of Exo's dorm.

 

"Aish. Shut up, Tao!" I growled as I stuffed my head between the bed and my pillow.

 

"Ge! Get up! It's time to go! Kris gege has smoke coming from his nostrils already. It's really creeping me out!" Tao barged into my room and began shaking me.

 

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, or I swear I will pop your eye balls out and feed them to the dogs on the streets" I warned him as he continued to shake me.

 

"Let me see you try." Kris suddenly appeared by my door with his hands tucked casually in his pockets.

 

"Why can't you give me a few more minutes of sleep?!" I groaned, covering myself with the blanket and stuffing my head in my pillow.

 

"Because, Mr. Zhang. We are going to be late for our flight." Kris muttered in between gritted teeth. He was holding off his temper.

 

"Lay gege, get up already!" Tao pulled the comforter off me and dragged me to the bathroom.

 

"If you don't start taking your shower, I will personally get in there and give you one if I have to." I heard Kris say just before Tao dumped me into the bathroom and closed the door.

 

I yawned and stretched my worn out muscles as I grabbed my toothbrush.

 

After brushing my teeth, I opened the shower and sat on the bidet for a while.

 

I massaged my arms and legs and cracked my knuckles.

 

Oh, that feels great. I sighed as relief washed through my body.

 

I've been practicing my out the other day. Rehearsal's always the most crucial part as an idol.

 

And as the main dancer in Exo-M, I have to be extra careful with my moves.

 

No one wants to put up a bad rep for Exo. Especially not me.

 

I've sacrificed too much just to get where I am now.

 

I'm not gonna slack off and do half-assed performances if I wanna keep my name in the industry.

 

And here I am, suffering from major body pain, which of course is the price I have to pay for wanting to perfect my dancing.

 

After showering, my clothes were already laid down neatly on my bed. 

 

Thanks Chen. I thought smiling. He'd always take care of me whenever my no-good-for-nothing roommate/leader blows steam on me.

 

After getting dressed, I grabbed my luggage and handbag and went down to the living room where everyone was practially waiting for me.

 

"Done!" I announced as I entered the room.

 

Everyone looked at me from head to toe and decided that I looked pretty much decent enough to fly.

 

See, airport fashion is like the in thing now. It's really fun how fans take note of every single detail of their idol's outfit from hats to shoes and even their accessories.

 

We arrived at the airport by 2 p.m. And as expected, fans were crowding up at a corner being stopped by security guards.

 

I flashed a smile as I saw several light sticks and banners that had my name on it, which caused the fangirls to scream even more.

 

To add up points, I waved my hand to them and some literally fainted.

 

Oh, how I love my life. I grinned as I pulled down my beanie some more.

 

Our manager kept reminding us of our schedule as we walked to the plane.

 

I plugged my earphones into my ears as our manager finished off with his mantra.

 

Tao was walking alongside Kris.

 

Fanservice. I smirked. Idols are so good at it that fans would buy them anytime and anywhere.

 

I went near Chen and hooked my arm around his shoulders. As expected, the fans started squealing.

 

"About this morning, thanks for helping me out with my clothes," I uttered as we walked towards more security scans and stuff.

 

"I know how long it takes for you to decide on the clothes you wear so I decided it'd be better to decide for you instead. I'd rather have that than Kris kicking us all out of the dorm and literally dragging us to the airport. I've got an image to keep, brother," Chen laughed off.

 

"Cool! You used decide thrice in one sentence!" I laughed with him.

 

"Ei, what took you so long to get up anyway?" Lu Han interrupted hearing our conversation.

 

Once more, fan girls freaked out. 

 

"I did overtime." I shrugged.

 

"Yah, don't overdo it. It's not good for the body." Chen commented.

 

"Speaking of which, have you been eating lately? Your face looks flushed." Lu Han added.

 

"Tao eats everything. He leaves NOTHING behind." I whispered.

 

"Hey! I heard that!" Tao looked back and gave me a death stare. Chen, Lu Han and I just laughed at our youngest. Xiumin gege was with Manager ge.

 

We got to the airplane and as I expected, I was the one away from the group.

 

"Sorry bro. Couldn't do anything about it. The leader has the final say." Xiumin patted me on the shoulder and went to his seat.

 

Kris intentionally placed me on a seat far from theirs as a punishment for over sleeping.

 

pssh... like I care. I'll just sleep some more then. I decided and took my pillow from my bag.

 

I was about to take off into dreamland when I saw a girl walk pass me.

 

She had a long hair and wore big dark-rimmed raybans.

 

After a second of thinking and digging through my hippocampus, my brain fired neurons.

 

It was her!

 

I rubbed my eyes and as I tried to look to the direction she went to, I heard the captain.

 

"This is your captain speaking. Welcome to flight 403 to Seoul, South Korea. Thank you for choosing Taipei Airlines. We are about to take off. Please make sure your seats are upright and that seat belts are buckled properly. Once again, welcome and enjoy your flight."

 

I checked my seatbelts and adjusted my seat then looked.

 

Gone.

 

I sighed and slouched on my seat.

 

Maybe you're just imagining stuff, Lay. Get some sleep. I convinced myself and went to sleep.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Hey, hey!

This is my new fic! ^^

It's going to be a series! *claps*

It's gonna be a new challenge for me to write a series. Not to mention, an interrelated one.

But I do hope that you guys enjoy my fic and give me some love!!! :)

Please do comment and subscribe! ^^

Thanks!!!

 

Love lots,

hyuurino <3