Chapter 6

Us vs. Them

~~~Tora's POV~~      

   After Sho Sakurai left the rest of Arashi went to look for him after another 3 hours. Hey! Say! JUMP went to Johnny's after Arashi left. Akanishi Jin and ueda Tatsuya went to the gym like 3 hours later and the rest of Kattun went to bed because they were not feeling well from all the booze last night. News I think are in the computer room and Nina is still trying to calm Myu down while I'm in my room listening to my Ipod which is getting boring. I get up from my bed, put my Ipod away and head out the door. I go downstairs to get some water. When I come out of the kitchen and walk pass the family room I see Tomo-kun sitting. I wonder why I didn't see him before.

"Hey." I say walking in.

"Oh, hey." he says. I go sit next to him but not too close.

"So whats up?" I ask. That was dumb.

"Nothing, watching t.v." he answers. Then there was 2 awkward minutes. Well it felt awkward to me but  I don't know about Tomo-kun.

"Um... Tomo-kun." I say

"Yes." he says turning to look at me.

"Why are you in charge when you aren't the oldest?" I ask.

"Mr. Johnny, your os-san, made me responsible for everyone because I'm responsible. Don't you think?" he says looking me dead in the eyes.

"Y-y-yea. of course." 

"I'm glad you think that." and he sits back against the couch. After that we talked about random stuff for an hour and he made me laugh once in a while. Whenever I laughed he would smile and I would feel my face burn. After a while it was silent for 5 minutes, mostly because I didn't have anything to say, so I just got up ready to leave.

"Goodnight." I say

"Tora- wait." 

"Yes?" I answer stopping infront the opening.

"I like you." he says

"Eh?"

"I like your laugh and personality. It's hanging out with you." he says

"Um...thank you." I say turning around back to the opening and break for run once I get to the stairs.

~~~ Myu POV~~~

"OMG! You won't believe what happened to me" Tora says running into the room interrupting our conversation.

"What?" Nina and I ask

"Tomo-kunsaid he liked me." 

"What!?" we say at the same time. Tora sits down next to us on the bed and tells us everything that happened. Saying the exact words Yamapi said, supposedly.

"Um...Tora." I say once she's done talking. "I don't Yamapi likes you that way."

"Yeah, maybe as a friend." Nina says

"What? No, he said he likes me." she says. Me and Nina look at each other because we know it's gonna be hard to convince.

"Tora..." Nina and I both say putting our hands on her lap.

"Shut the up. He does like me."

"Ugh." 

"I'm gonna go get some drinks." I say "Good luck" I whisper to Nina before leaving and getting a glare in return. I went downstairs to the kitchen and bumped into Daiki.

"Gomen." he says

"yeah." and I walk in with him behind him. "So when did your group return?"

"About 20 minutes ago." he answers siting down on the table. " I'm sorry"

"For what?" I ask almost spitting out my water.

"For the birthday breakfast." he says

"Oh...that." I answer turning to face him. "Its okay." 2 minutes passed of awkwardness and Daiki gets up, leaves, but comes back 

"Happy Birthday" and leaves