Chapter 2

Us vs. Them

 

~~~Nina's POV~~~

School is over and we're packing up to go home. We started walking toward the school gate, but we see the Hey! Say! JUMP guys from our class. We try to avoid them but Daiki comes up to us.

"Uh…hi. I'm sorry for what happened at lunch." Daiki says to Myu.

"Uh-huh, sure you are."My says then she starts walking away, but Daiki puts his hand on Myu's shoulder, and I think it was hard because I saw My getting ready to flip him over.

"Myu stop!" I yell and go stop her. Myu looks at me and stops, leaving Daiki's arm on her shoulder. Daiki looks at Myu like she's crazy.

"Hey! No need to go flipping people around! You can always just get your uniform clean!" Daiki says practically screaming.

"You shut up or else I will flip you over!" Myu yells.

"My stop it. Now!" I say. I take Myu's hand and make her let go of Daiki's. "Leave now." I tell Daiki and push his arm away. Tora, Myu and I start walking home.

As we reach, we Johnny os-san's car in the drive way. Tora, Myu and I start running; as we close in we start to see the guys not in our class from Hey! Say! JUMP and we stop once we see them. We go up to Johnny os-san and all at the same time Tora, Myu and I ask "Nande!?"

"Girls, it's been so long, how are you?"

"We're fine." Myu says

"That's good." Johnny os-san said hugging us. I hear some muttering from Hey! Say! JUMP. I think they are wondering why Mr. Johnny, creator of Johnny & Associates, technically their boss, is hugging us. After hugging Johnny os-san, we hear Takaki Yuya say, "Oh…you guys are here. We thought you didn't know the way."

"We didn't." A familiar voice answers.

"Then?" Myu, Tora, and I turn around to see who it is, and we see Daiki, Yamada, Chinen, Ryutaro, and Yuto standing there talking to Yuya.

"We followed them." They say pointing at us.

"I knew it! I felt someone watching us!" I practically yell.

"Why were you guys following us?" Tora asks.

"We live here." Takaki Yuya answers.

"What? No you don't." Myu says

"Um…yes we do." Keii says

"We have the keys." Ryutaro says taking out keys from his pant pocket.

"So do we." Myu says taking out our keys.

"I can't believe you would go that low. Where did you copy the keys?" Yamada asks

"Yeah…and you guys were acting like you hated us." Yuto says.

"Eh!?" Tora says

"What the hell!?" Myu says

"What's wrong with you!? We live here!" I yell. How could they say that?

"Actually, Hey! Say! JUMP will be living here." Johnny os-san said interrupting.

"Eh!? Nande Johnny os-san?" Myu, Tora and I said.

"You can't do this to us… Anyway our parents don't live with us." Myu said.

"I know, I have already spoken with them." Johnny os-san says

"I think you owe us an apology, because technically you copied our keys." Myu says turning around to Yamada.

"Uh…Gomenasai." Yamada apologizes.

"Yeah you better be." Myu says

"Also…" Johnny os-san says

"Also what?" I say turning around to face him.

"Arashi, Kattun, and News will be living with you too." He says

"What the !?" Tora, Myu and I yell at the same time in English.

"Girls. No cursing, there is someone here who understands and speaks English." Johnny os-san says

"Who?" we say and turn around toward Hey! Say! JUMP. Daiki, Chinen, Yamada, and Yuto point at Okamoto Keito.

"Oh ! I say in English.

"Gomenasai." Tora says

"We forgot." Myu says in English.

"So where are they?" I say referring to Arashi, Kattun, and News.

"They're inside." Johnny os-san says

We all go inside, the Hey! Say! JUMP boys went to go see which bedrooms will be there's. Tora, Myu and I live in a mansion. When we ran away from home our parents found out where we were. Yeah, why a mansion, well our parents are super rich. Tora is the daughter of a famous author and big company owner. Myu is the daughter of a famous clothes designer. And I'm the daughter of parents who own a big company. Mr. Johnny is not our os-san but he's been our family friend since before Tora, Myu and I was even born. Since we live in Japan now Mr. Johnny has been keeping an eye on us. Our parents found out we were in Japan and just bought us a 32-40 room mansion without even bothering to come see if we were okay.

Well we go in, we hear voices in the family room. The family room is the place where Myu, Tora and I spend most of our times, we sit watch TV on the huge flat screen or go to the computer room where there are 6 computers in total and all latest. There is also a game room and I go in to play some video games. We also have a living room but we only go there if our parents come, who only came once after 3 months of not seeing us.

In the family room Arashi, Kattun, and News sit on our sofas and couches talking to each other.

"Oh hey! Look the maids are here!" Matsumoto Jun from Arashi yells. Everyone get silent and finally notice that Myu, Tora, and I have been standing there.

"Hey you." Matsumoto says referring to me "Go get me a glass of juice." He says. Wait did he just call us maids? And is he bossing me around!?

"You talking to me." I say.

"Yeah I am. Go get me my juice." He says.

"Tora, Myu is he talking to Me.?" I say looking at Myu and Tora.

"I think so." Tora says

"Where is my juice?" asks Matsumoto Jun getting pissed.

"What the…" I say "HELL NO!"

"What!?" he says

"I'm not your maid and neither are they." I say referring to Myu and Tora "If you want a drink then use those legs of yours to walk to the kitchen and get it yourself!" I say practically yelling.

"How dare you talk to me like that!?" he says getting up from his spot

"How dare you talk to me like that!? Thinking I'm your maid!" I yell getting pissed

"There aren't any maids in this house and you three come up out of nowhere and are standing at the door. So it looks like you guys are the maids 'cause how else will you get the keys from." Matsumoto Jun says coming closer

"Okay look this house…"

"Uroosai kono bakayaro and sit down." Johnny os-san says telling Matsumoto Jun and stopping me mid-sentence. Matsumoto backed up and got back to his seat. "Now look, these girls aren't the maids." He says explaining "Myu, Tora and Nina are the owners of the house." Johnny os-san says

"What!?" everyone say together

"Yeah. Now don't go bossing them around because they can kick you out." Johnny os-san says. I turn around to look at him "Thank you os-san." I say

"Os-san!?" I hear some guys say. Too bad I had my back towards them because I would love to see Matsumoto Jun's face.

"Your welcome." Johnny os-san says "Now I have to leave. Goodbye."

"Bye." Myu, Tora and I say

"I think you owe Nina an apology" Tora says telling Matsumoto.

"Gomenasai." He says but still mad

"Yeah, whatever." I say. Then Akanishi Jin gets up and he looks pissed.

"Hey, you don't talk to my sempai like that!" he says. Before I could say anything Myu stepped in.

"And you don't talk to my friend like that!" she says

"Excuse me. I'm older than you, you need to show me some respect!" Akanishi Jin yells

"And we're the owners of this house, you wanna take this outside OLD MAN!?" Myu says all fired up.

"C'mon guys please don't fight." Tegoshi Yuya says. He looked scared.

"Why you so scared girly?" Tora starts teasing him. Koyama Keiichiro, a.k.a Keii, gets up.

"You don't talk to Tegoshi like that, I'll take you on!" he says

"That's right 'cause he can't do it himself." Tora says having a pretty good argument.

"You guys should stop." I say warning the Johnny's

"Why you scared?" Matsumoto says in a mocking way.

"Excuse me." I say "I was warning you guys because you're gonna get your whopped."

"This might get ugly. Let's take it out back." Myu says challengingly.

"Fine!" all three of them answer.