Chapter 3

Us vs. Them

 

~~~Tora's POV~~~

We all go to the backyard. Hey! Say! JUMP guys heard all the noise and came downstairs. Nina, Myu, and I stand in one side and Jun, Jin, and Keiichiro stand on the other.

"You guys can take the first hit." Myu says really fired up.

"Oh no we couldn't, ladies first." Jun says mockingly.

"You're gonna regret in 5 minutes. Depending on how well you fight." Nina says

"Well let's hope we don't." Jin says. We take the first hit. Nina goes in first but fakes it and comes back, she wants Jun to hit first, and Myu and I did the same.

"You guys are looking pretty scared, even though you were acting so tough back there." Jin said mockingly. We all smirk at the comment. Jun comes in for a kick, but fakes it and tries to punch. Nina doges and attempts to him in the stomach but misses and kicks his 'soft spot.' Everyone watching, even we went "ooh….ouch." Jun almost started crying and fell to the ground holding himself. Next Jin comes to punch Myu but she redirects it and punches him straight in the jaw and his lip starts bleeding. Keii then comes to punch me but tries to pull back into a fake but I grab his arm and pull him forward and knee him in the ribs. All three are on the floor and Jun can't get up. Jin comes to kick Myu but she puts her elbow out and it hit Jin's shin. It looked like he got the knocked out of him. Keii comes to punch me but I grab his arm and make him punch the floor, he hurt himself really hard. Nina goes up to Matsumoto, where he is laying, and lifts his head, mostly pulling his hair, and looks down at him, "So much for thinking you could beat us." She says.

"Yeah we're skilled fighters; we know all your weak spots by just taking one look at you." Myu informs them all incase someone else want to pick a fight.

"You guys should be careful around us; we have the ability to kill you without leaving a single drop of blood." I say. Nina let's Jun's head drop and walks around him, and so do Myu and I and we head inside.

"Let's take a shower." I say.

We come out of the shower drying our hair. My hair is straight wet and thick when I come out. Myu's hair gets curly and sort of long when she comes out. And Nina's hair gets straight and wavy at the bottom when she comes out the shower. After the fight we got sweaty, but now that I think of it I feel bad for hurting them although they started it.

"Should we go say sorry to them." Nina says

"Yeah I mean they started but let's warn them." Myu says. Those are my friends, it's like they read your mind.

"Yeah let's go." I say.

When we get downstairs we see Jun, Jin, and Keii in the kitchen putting on ice packs. "Hey." I say as we walk in. They turn and frightened.

"Don't worry we won't beat you." Nina says.

"Although we'd love to." Myu whispers to herself but a bit too loud, so Nina elbowed her.

"Okay" Jin says

"What do you want?" asks Keii with pain in his voice.

"We came to apologize." Nina says; they look at us startled.

"Yeah, although we don't want to." Myu says; Nina elbows her again.

"We're apologizing but it doesn't mean that we will be nice or you can be bossing us around." I say

"'Cause if you do we won't hold back." Myu says

"What we did to you today, we were just easy on you. Now get us mad again……" Nina says smirking.

"All we want to say is don't make us mad." I say

"'Cause we're short tempered." Myu says; then we leave.

We start walking pass the family room and Hey! Say! JUMP are there watching TV. Then Nina goes in, "Hey" she says. Some of them get scared. Then Myu goes in, "We won't hurt you." She says

"We want to tell you something." Nina says. I wonder why all of a sudden they want to them.

"Look we go to the same school, same class." Myu starts

"Unfortunately we live the same house." Nina continues

"So we don't want you guys talking to us or looking at us in class." Myu says

"Just stay out of our way." Nina says. Now I get it. Nina and Myu come out of the room towards me.

The next morning Myu, Nina, and I were the first ones to wake up because we had to make breakfast. In our huge mansion there are no maids. Why? Because Nina feels bad for maids and because all three of us like to do stuff ourselves. Soon the guys will have to get used to it.

Myu, Nina, and I make American style breakfast, eggs, omelets, etc. We know how to cook because in New York we had chefs and we wanted to know how to cook. When we were almost setting the table the guys come downstairs to the eating area. In the eating area we have two tables, one Japanese style, the other American or whatever style.

"What is this?" Tegoshi Yuya from News asks as everyone sits around the table. They all look at the food curious.

"It's breakfast." Nina answers settling the plates.

"We know." Kamenashi Kazuya from Kattun says. "But not our kind."

"Well because it's American style." I answer

"But…"

"Just eat it. You'll like it." Myu says stopping Kazunari Ninomiya from Arashi. Everyone started eating and talking amongst themselves and commenting on the food. When everyone finished we told them to put there plates in the sink. Then Nina told Matsumoto Jun to wash the dishes. He protested at first but Nina gave him her look and he went. After awhile Myu, Nina, and I went outside on our backyard. Our backyard is huge, I bet you can fit a carnival in it, then again we are rich.

We sit on the grass, well actually Nina has her knees against her chest, Myu is laying down hand behind her head, and I'm sitting cross-legged.

"The guys are so weird." Nina says breaking the silence.

"Yeah." I say

"I wish they weren't here." Myu says

"But…" said Nina

"But what Nina?" I ask

"I'm a little happy." She says continuing.

"You are?" Myu asks getting up

"Why?" I ask

"Because Chinen is here." Nina says quietly blushing.

"What!?" Myu and I yell. We look at her and she turns apple red

"You know I like Chinen. But like a fan." She says

"Oh! Myu and I say

"Yeah but not, you know, like like him." She says

"Yeah we know." Myu says "I like it that Daiki is here. As a fan."

"For real?" Nina says

"Yeah." Myu answers turning away because she was blushing.

"Well you guys know that I like Tomo-kun." I say. Tomo-kun is Yamapi from News.

"Yeah we know." Nina says. After 5 minutes of silence Nina makes a gagging noise.

"What happened?" Myu asks

"We're acting girlie!!" Nina yells

"Oh wow Nina." I say. That's Nina, she always makes gagging noise on love and girlie stuff.

"Shut up." Nina says pushing me. I bumped into Myu and she fell on the ground

"BAKA!!" Myu yells. I point to Nina who starts running and Myu chases her. I chase after them because they can hurt each other although they are just playing.

After finally chasing and being chased we went inside to watch TV in the family room. We settle down and turn on the TV but Jun, Jin, Daiki, and Yamada are making too much noise.

"Can you lower your voices!?" Nina says getting mad. They all turn to look at her and Yamada gets a little mad because he was close to getting up.

"Why can't you ignore us then?" he says

"Well you are making too much noise that we can't." Myu answers getting pissed. Myu was about to get up but Nina stopped her. "Let's go." She says getting up and taking Myu with her, but before that she looked at me and I knew that it was time for Myu's surprise.

We go upstairs to get our sweaters and I-pods to go to the park.

~~~Nina's POV~~~

"Here…take" Tora says giving me money. "Go buy the cake." She says. Today is Myu's birthday so Tora and I planned to celebrate it in the park.

"Here, take half back, 'cause I'll pay the other half." I say her half her money back.

"Okay Nina." She says. We start walking towards the park and when we get close I turn to the right.

"Nina, where are you?" Myu asks

"I'll meet you guys at the park." I answer walking away.

"But where are…" Myu says but Tora pushes her away. I start walking towards the bakery and have a felling someone is watching me. "You're crazy Nina." I say to myself. I walk in and order a cake enough for 5 people although it's just Tora, Myu and me. I get the cake and walk out the store then I stop out the door and start looking around, "No one." I say to myself "Your just paranoid." I start walking towards the park and see Tora and Myu sitting down on a bench that has a table in front. When I get close I put the cake behind my back and walk towards them.

"What do you have?" Myu asks noticing I have my hands behind me.

"Oh nothing," I say "Just cake." Then I take my hands out behind me with the box and I set it on the table.

"You guys didn't have to." Myu says surprised.

"Um…yes we did." Tora says helping me open the box. I take out the cake, ice cream, Myu's favorite, and get it on the table. Then take out the plates and forks and started eating. After finishing Tora handed me my gift for Myu.

"Present Time!!!" Tora and I say

"Mine first." I say as I give Myu her present. She opens it and looks at me surprised.

"Nina you didn't have to." She says.

"Um…yes I did." I say. She takes it out from the box, a 16k gold ring with her birthstone on it.

"Oh, and look at the side." I say "it has your name on it." Myu looks at the ring on the sides. One side has her name in Japanese and the other in English.

"Thank you," she says getting up and giving me a hug.

"Yeah" I say feeling myself blush.

"Now it's my turn!" Tora says. She hands Myu her gift. Myu opens it and takes out a gold necklace that had three little hearts on it and on each had Tora, Myu's and my birthstone on it.

"Oh wow Tora," Myu says staring at it, "It's so…beautiful." She finishes "Thank you…both of you." Then she gives both of us a hug.

"Help me put this on." Myu tells Tora. Tora goes around the table and helps Myu put on the necklace. I've been feeling someone staring at me since the beginning so when Tora and Myu were busy talking I looked around the park. Then I saw something move between the bushes. I look more closely and I see them; Daiki, Chinen, Yuto, Ryutaro, and Yamada hiding behind some bushes and trees. I don't think so they notice that I see them but when I get home I will talk to them.