CHAPTER 38

By My Side

Now, we go to Suho & Jessica story :) Happy reading guys ^^

 

In hospital, Suho was busy in his practice room. On that day, many patients who came for treatment.

 

"Come in...", Suho said, he look at who is coming.

"Hi...", Jessica greets him and smile.

"Oh, it's you. Why are you come here?", Suho asked coldly.

"I want to visit you after a long time not to see you...", Jessica said.

"For what? I think it's better we never meet each other anymore!", Suho said.

"I know you are really hates me. But why are you never try to open your heart for me?", Jessica said sad.

"I don't want to talk about this problem! Now, please leave this place. I have to get back to work!", Suho said.

"No! I'm not going to get out of here before you explain everything to me! Why?? Why are you always love the girl who's never love you??", Jessica asked.

"Yahh! I need to explain what? I never love you but you always chase me! I could never accept you, so please understand me!!", Suho said scolded her.

"It's because Seohyun, right!? Can't you open your eyes that she already be happy with Jung Yonghwa?", Jessica asked.

"Even if I can not be with Seohyun, I'll never be with you...", Suho said.

"W-Why?", Jessica asked shocked.

"My heart can't accept someone who doesn't I loved...", Suho said.

"But... You can begin learn to love me...", Jessica said.

"Sorry... I can't...", Suho said.

"I still love you, Suho-ah... Please... I'm promise that I will make you happy with me...", Jessica said.

"No... I can't...", Suho said again.

"You're so cruel...", Jessica said and her eyes filled of tears.

"Yeah. This is me. You can find another man who loves you... So, please don't disturb me anymore... This is our last meeting... You may leave now...", Suho said and Jessica crying.

"How stupid me could falling in love with you!", Jessica yelled then she go out from his room and run away.

 

In Jessica's house...

 

"Suho pabo!!! Yahhh!!", Jessica yelled and crying, she throw everything in front of her.

"Can't I replace Seohyun in your heart? You should be happy that you still have me who loved you!! You are blind! What are you waiting for Seohyun who already belong to someone else!?", Jessica shouted and cry so hard.

 

Suddenly... Kring~ Kring~ Kring~ Jessica's phone is ringing.

 

"Yoboseyo, Sica-ah!", Tiffany said.

"Huaaaaaaaa! Fany-ah!", Jessica crying.

"Wae? Wae? Are you crying? What's wrong??", Tiffany asked panic when she heard Jessica is crying.

"I want to die!!!", Jessica yelled.

"Yahh!! What are you saying about!? Are you crazy!?", Tiffany said mad.

"I don't want to live anymore. He..he so cruel to me...", Jessica said.

"He? Who is him?? Kai??", Tiffany guess.

"Not Kai... But Suho...", Jessica said.

"Suho??", Tiffany asked confused.

"Ne. He is so bad!! Huaaaaaaaaaa!!!", Jessica yelled.

"Yah! Yah! Keep calm, okay? I'm going to go see you right now!", Tiffany said then she hang up the phone.

 

Tiffany prepares herself and drove her car to Jessica's house. After arrive, she goes to Jessica's room but it's locked.

 

"Sica-ah! It's me Tiffany. Please open the door...", Tiffany said while knocking the door then Jessica get up and open the door, when she look her, she hug her tightly.

"Fany-ahh!! Huaaaaaaa!!!", Jessica cried.

"Sshh... Don't cry...", Tiffany trying to calm her.

"I hate him!", Jessica said.

"Waeyo? Why are you suddenly sad like this?", Tiffany asked.

"I just met Suho...", Jessica said.

"Really?? How??", Tiffany asked.

"I go to his hospital because I want to talk about our relationship. I thought I had a chance to be with him after Seohyun with Yonghwa...", Jessica said.

"Then?", Tiffany asked.

"He still would not accept me!", Jessica said sad.

"Didn't you already have Kai?? Why don't you try to live your life with Kai and forget Suho?", Tiffany asked.

"I've tried it, Fany-ah. But... I can't... I can't stop love Suho...", Jessica said.

"But he never loves you, Sica-ah. It's not good for your relationship if you keep forcing his feelings...", Tiffany give her advice.

"Mwo? Why do you defend him!!?", Jessica mad.

"Aniyo. I don't defend him but I'm just saying how I feel...", Tiffany said.

"What do you mean?", Jessica asked.

"You can find your happiness with someone who loves you... But you're not going to be happy with someone who you loved but he doesn't love you...", Tiffany said.

"Why??", Jessica asked.

"I've experienced it. Like me and Yonghwa. He never loves me but I'm the one who force him to love me... Finally... You could see me now, isn't it? I also could not be with him...", Tiffany said.

"I know, Fany-ah. But, my condition is different with yours!", Jessica said.

"What's different??", Tiffany asked.

"In your problem, Yonghwa has Seohyun. Whereas in my problem, Suho doesn't have anybody! He always looks at Seohyun who already belong to someone else!!", Jessica said angry.

"Aishh, Sica-ah. Please open your mind. You can't force him... I regret what I did in the past... I don't want you to experience the same thing with me... You're my best friend. I want you to be happy...", Tiffany said.

"I'll just be happy if I could be with Suho!! I want him to learn to accept me!!", Jessica yelled..

"But, why don't you just learn to accept Kai? I think he's better than Suho...", Tiffany asked.

"..."

"I can't... I can't... I can't!!! I want Suho!!!", Jessica yelled.

 

Jessica keep shout and cry. She lost her control. Suddenly she opened a drawer and takes a scissors.

 

"Yahh!! Sica-ah, what are you doing!!??", Tiffany asked shocked when she look Jessica is holding a scissors.

"I can not stand it anymore!!! I'm tired of this life!! He always refused me!! It's better I'm going to die!!", Jessicsa said.

"Yahh! Don't do that stupid thing!!! Think well!!!", Tiffany said and she tried to grab the scissors from Jessica.

"Let me!! I don't want to live anymore!!", Jessica yelled, they are scrambling the scissors.

"Ahjumma!! Ahjumma!! Help!!!", Tiffany yelled then the nanny comes.

"Omoo! Agashi! What are you doing!??", the nanny was shocked when she look they are scrambling the scissors.

"Ahjumma! Help me grab the scissors!", Tiffany said.

"Ne! Ne!", the nanny said and she take the scissors.

"Give it to me!", Tiffany said and the nanny give the scissors to Tiffany.

"Give it back to me!!!", Jessica yelled.

"No! I wouldn't give it!", Tiffany said.

"Agashi... Don't scare me... You must think of your life...", the nanny said then she hug Jessica.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany takes Jessica's phone and called someone. Tut~ tut~ tut~ There was no answer. Tiffany tried to calling again. She called 5 times until someone pick up the phone.

 

"Can't you stop disturb me!!?", Suho yelled.

"Suho-ssi!?", Tiffany said and make Suho surprised because it's not Jessica.

"Ne? Who's this?? Isn't this is Jessica's number?", Suho asked.

"Ne! I'm Tiffany! I'm her friend! I need your help now!!", Tiffany said in panic.

"What's help?", Suho asked.

"Can you come to see Jessica?", Tiffany asked.

"What? In your dream! I don't have any relationship with her! Why I must meet her? Besides I just met her earlier...", Suho said.

"Please, Suho-ssi! I beg you! This for her safety!", Tiffany said.

"Why?", Suho asked.

"She wanted to suicide!!", Tiffany said.

"Huh. I'm sure it was definitely part of her plan to make me sympathy of her...", Suho said.

"I'm not lying! It's true!! She lost control now! I think you're the one who can save her!", Tiffany said.

"There is no relation with me...", Suho said.

"Yahh! You're the one who make her being like that, but now you don't want to be responsible!", Tiffany said angrily.

"I've told her to stop expecting me, but she is keeps stubborn. So, it's not my wrong. Now it's up to her to do whatever she wants. I don't care!", Suho said.

"Cruel man!! I swear that you will regret for life if Jessica dead! You will be haunted by feelings of guilt for life!", Tiffany said.

 

Tut-tut-tut... The phone has been disconnected.

 

...

 

"Calm down, Sica-ah...", Tiffany said but Jessica suddenly fainted.

"Agashi! Agashi!", the nanny called her name repeatedly.

"Sica! Sica-ah! Omoo! Ahjumma, call a doctor!", Tiffany said in panic.

"Araso!", the nanny said and left in a hurry.