CHAPTER 37

By My Side

Preview the before chapter...

 

"Hyo... Please trust me... I didn't do anything with her... I don't love her! I just love you!", Lay said while hold her shoulder.

"Get off me! I don't trust you! You've hurt me too many times! I'm tired of that! Just signed that divorce document!", Hyoyeon said, they saw the document on the dining table then Lay took something from the table.

"If you keep stubborn want to divorce, it's better you take this knife and kill me, Hyo...", Lay said then he give and put the knife on Hyoyeon's hand.

"Yah! Yah! It's dangerous!", Mrs. Kim said very worried.

"Kill me, Hyo!", Lay said and suddenly he felt something stabbed into his stomach, it's feel so hurt.

"Argh!", Lay groaned in pain while hold his stomach, it's bleeding, Hyoyeon's knfe stabbed on his stomach.

"Hyo!?", Mrs. Kim shocked.

"Hyo… Ugh…", Lay said.

"Mianhae, Lay. I have to do this...", Hyoyeon said then Lay fell to the floor, he was lying on the floor helpless and after a while he didn't move again.

"OMG! You killed him, Hyo! You killed your own husband!!", Mrs. Kim said in her shocked, she can't believe her daughter will do that.

 

PLANK! Hyoyeon dropped the knife and she fell limp on the floor... Her tears fell down…

 

..................................................................................................

 

"No! No! Andwe!!!", Hyoyeon yelled and cover her face and sat down on the floor, she was terrified and crying.

"Waeyo, Hyo!?", Lay asked worried and throw the knife that he holds.

"Don't leave me, Lay! Don't leave me alone!! Don't go!!!", Hyoyeon screamed very loud and hug Lay.

"Hyo, calm down... Calm down... I wouldn't leave you... I’m always here for you…", Lay said and hug her tightly then Hyoyeon release the hug.

"Are you okay???", Hyoyeon asked him, she holds his face and look at his body to check that he was alright.

"Ne. I'm fine, Hyo... Waeyo??", Lay said.

"Yahh!! You're so bad! How can you tell me to take the knife to kill you!? Do you think I would be able to do it!??", Hyoyeon said while crying so hard.

"Mi-Mianhae, Hyo... I've made you scared... Mianhae...", Lay said and hug her again.

"Look! You scare my daughter!", Mrs. Kim said annoyed.

"Sshh... Sshh... Gweanchana, Hyo... I'm fine... You don't hurt me...", Lay said and still held her.

 

TING! TONG!

 

"It definitely your mom. I'll go to open the door...", Mrs. Kim said.

"Lay!", Mrs. Zhang said.

"Omma!", Lay called.

"Yah! What's wrong with my daughter in law?", Mrs. Zhang asked worried when she look at Hyoyeon who sat on the floor.

"This is my wrong. I've been scared her. But I'll calm her...", Lay said.

"What actually happened!?? Why do you guys fight till this bad until Hyoyeon wants a divorce??", Mrs. Zhang asked her son, she was very sad.

"Yuri had come to destroy my marriage with Hyoyeon...", Lay said.

"That woman again!!? Didn't she enough to fooled us in the past!? What she wants!?", Mrs. Zhang mad.

"I feel very disappointed... Why should my daughter get a problem like this again? She has suffered enough. I hope she can live happily after marriage. But... This problem happen again... I'm very sad to see my daughter can't get her happiness...", Mrs. Kim said and cry.

"Omonim... Forgive me... It's my fault...", Lay said.

"Hyoyeon-ah...", Mrs. Zhang called and come towards her.

"...", Hyoyeon doesn't said anything, she was still frightened, she hug Lay very tight, she was afraid of losing her husband.

"Do you still love my son, Hyoyeon-ah?", Mrs. Zhang asked as she hold Hyoyeon's hand.

"..."

"Answer me, Hyo...", Mrs. Zhang said.

"Molla...", Hyoyeon said.

"Mwo? No, Hyo... I know that you know about your feeling... You can't lie to us... Your eyes explain everything...", Mrs. Zhang said.

"..."

"Tell the truth... Do you loves my son?", Mrs. Zhang keep asking.

"N-Ne... I'm afraid to lose him... But I think Lay don't love me... He just being force to marry me...", Hyoyeon said.

"Mwo?? Who's said?? I never thought that... I really want you. I'm very happy to marry you... You are the best wife for me...", Lay said while holding her cheeks.

"If you still loves him, then why do you want a divorce?", Mrs. Zhang asked.

"I want Lay to be happy...", Hyoyeon said.

"My happiness is you... No others...", Lay said.

"No. You can't find your happiness without me. I still want a divorce...", Hyoyeon said stubborn.

"Hyo... You're wrong. Precisely, that decision would hurt both of us... I wouldn't be happy without you by my side... We are a couple who love each other, why do we have to separate it?", Lay said.

"I would not change my decision...", Hyoyeon said as she hold her tears.

"Hyo!", Lay said.

 

Mrs. Kim comes towards Hyoyeon and... PLAKK! Her mom slapped her... Everybody was shocked...

 

"Omma?", Hyoyeon said surprised.

"Why are you keep stubborn!? Why my daughter was so stupid!?", Mrs. Kim mad.

"Omma..."

"Obviously you still love Lay, why do you want a divorce!!? Why did you give up so easily? If this continues, how can you get your happiness!!?", Mrs. Kim yelled.

"Ommaaa..."

"Do you know how much omma worried about you!? Omma feel so happy when you get married. Omma happy you can find your life partner so omma don't have to worry anymore... But...", Mrs. Kim said and her tears fell down.

"Mianhae, omma... Mianhae... I make you sad... I always make you worried about me...", Hyoyeon said and cried.

"Please, Hyo-ah... If you love him, then don't give up your love. I know... Lay is your Mr. Right... You must fight for your happiness...", Mrs. Kim said.

"Then what should I do?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Give him a chance...", Mrs. Kim said.

"..."

"Ne, Hyo. Give me a chance to prove it! Follow me!", Lay said and pulled her wrist.

"No. I don't want to meet her...", Hyoyeon said.

"Then go home with me...", Lay said.

"Aniyo. Let me stay here for a while. Give me time to calm down for a few days...", Hyoyeon said.

"Araso. Remember, I'll always waiting for you...", Lay said.

"..."

"Lay, take me to that girl's home! I must talk with her!", Mrs. Zhang said angrily.

 

After that, Lay bought his mom to Yuri's house.

 

"Kwon Yuri!!!", Mrs. Zhang shouted.

"Eh, ahjumma, annyeonghaseyo... It has been a long time not too see you...", Yuri said and bowed.

 

PLAKK!!! Mrs. Zhang slapped Yuri so hard.

 

"You!! What do you want!? That time you want to steal my family wealth by pretend to love my son! Now you want to destroy my son marriage and hurt my daughter in law! Why do not you ever satisfied disturb my family!!?", Mrs. Zhang yelled angrily.

"Ah-ahjumma... What's that mean?? I don't understand...", Yuri said.

"Yahh!! Bad girl!!! Don't play dumb! You must understand all the meaning of my words!", Mrs. Zhang said.

"Kwon Yuri, why do you keep stubborn unwilling to admit your guilt?", Lay asked.

"I don't feel guilty...", Yuri said.

"Really... You are really have been crazy!", Mrs. Zhang said.

"Yes, I'm crazy because I couldn't be with Lay...", Yuri said.

"You trapped me with you to hurt Hyoyeon and make her misunderstanding to me!! I feel so stupid already believed at you to take me home! I should know your evil plan!!", Lay said.

"Yahh!!! What's wrong if I do that!? What's wrong if I trap you!?", Yuri yelled.

"Crazy girl!! You admit it now! You don't have a healthy mind!! My son already has Hyoyeon! It's mean you must to give up! Don't ever to disturb them anymore!!!", Mrs. Zhang said.

"I don't want to give up!!! Lay is mine!!! I love him!!! I wouldn't give up him for Hyoyeon!!!", Yuri yelled and then hug Lay tightly.

"Yahh!!! What are you doing!!? Get off me!!!", Lay said and trying to let go of her arms.

 

Then someone appears...

 

"Yahhh!!! Get off from my husband!!!", Hyoyeon yelled, she could come in because the door was open.

"Hyoyeon??", Lay was surprised then Yuri release her hug.

"Hey, hey, you come too?", Yuri asked and walk towards her.

 

PLAKK!!!

 

"You dare to slapped me!?" Yuri asked angrily.

"Of course! You deserve it!", Hyoyeon said.

"You-", Yuri about to slap Hyoyeon, but Lay stop her.

"Be careful with your actions! Don't ever hurt Hyoyeon!!", Lay said then he throw her hand.

"I already know it all! You have trapped us!", Hyoyeon said.

"You're too easy to be fooled...", Yuri said.

"Ne! I admit that I was very foolish to trust what you say!", Hyoyeon said.

"It means you don't love him. If you love him, you have to put him full trust and not easily influenced by people's word...", Yuri said.

"Mwo? I..I.. I'm not!! I love him!", Hyoyeon said and look at Lay, she is worried Lay will thought same as Yuri said.

"But you don't trust him!", Yuri said again.

"... I..I...", Hyoyeon is confused how to said, she is afraid but suddenly Lay said something.

"She loves me so she's jealous and feels hurt because of you. If she don't love me, she wouldn't care about this problems!", Lay said and hold Hyoyeon's hands, Hyoyeon was surprised and feel happy because Lay doesn't trust Yuri's word.

"Stop all this and live your life well. You will find someone who loves you...", Lay said.

"No! I don't want the others! I don't want to lose you... I wanna be with you...", Yuri said.

"You have been lost me forever...", Lay said.

"No... No...", Yuri said and cried.

"You have to accept reality and open your heart to someone else...", Hyoyeon said to Yuri.

"You shut up!! I hate you! You always took all of mine... My title as dancing queen, my friends and Lay...", Yuri said.

"I'm not!", Hyoyeon said.

"She doesn't take yours, but it was hers...", Lay said and Yuri feel very sad because of Lay's word.

"..."

"I told you. Don't ever hurt my family, especially Hyoyeon! If I know you hurt them again, I wouldn't hesitate to you... I will destroy you and make you regret it for life. Araso?", Lay said.

"...", Yuri doesn't say anything.

"Omma, Hyo, let us go home...", Lay said.

"Ne. And you, remember! Do not ever bother my family anymore!", Mrs. Zhang said to Yuri who is still standing silent and cry.

 

After that, Lay took his mom and Hyoyeon go home. He drove his mom to her house first. Then Lay and Hyoyeon go home... After arrive at home...

 

"Lay, mianhae... I should believe at you from the first... Stupid me...", Hyoyeon said regret then Lay took a deep breath and facing her.

"Look at me and listen to me...", Lay said.

"..."

"Don't blame yourself... It's not your fault. I'm the one who must said apologize. I shouldn't met her that day...", Lay said.

"Sstt...", Hyoyeon said and put her finger on Lay's lips.

"Let us forget this problem... And this document...", Hyoyeon said and take the divorce document then tear it.

"Gomawo, Hyo!", Lay said happily and hug her tightly.

"No one can separate us anymore... I love you, Lay...", Hyoyeon said.

"I love you too, Hyo...", Lay said and kiss her lips.

 

 

"By the way, Hyo, we haven't had our first night since married...", Lay said.

"So?", Hyoyeon asked.

"So let us have it tonight!! Yeah!!", Lay said then he carried her with bridal style.

"Kyaaa!!!", Hyoyeon’s scream.

"Are you ready, Hyo?", Lay asked and smirk.

"Yah, from your eyes it looks like you're going to eat me tonight...", Hyoyeon said joking.

"Ne! I will not let you go tonight...", Lay said.

"Then I will make tonight become the most beautiful night for you!", Hyoyeon said and smile naughty.

"Really??", Lay asked and his eyes become wide.

"Ne!", Hyoyeon answered certainly.

"Then I don't want to waste time anymore! Kajjaaaa!", Lay said and he rush into their bedroom while carried Hyoyeon.

"Hahahahaha!", both of them laugh so happy.

 

BLAM! They closed the door. And they have their beautiful first night...

Since that night, they are sleep at the same room...