CHAPTER 39

By My Side

After a while, Doctor Lee came and examined Jessica.

 

"Doctor, how about her condition?", Tiffany asked worriedly.

"She was depressed, it makes her emotional unstable and finally fainted. She must had plenty of rest and not think too much. If not, she will get much stressed... It's not good. We are afraid that she'll repeat her actions. You have to pay attention for her...", Doctor Lee said.

"Araso...", Tiffany said.

"Now she's fine. She just fell asleep because I had given her an injection of a sedative...", Doctor Lee said.

"Araso, kamsahamnida...", Tiffany said.

"Well, now I will left...", Doctor Lee said.

"Let me take you to the front...", Tiffany said.

"No need. Just keep here to take care of her...", Doctor Lee said.

"Ohh. Then ahjumma will show you the door for way out...", Yuri said.

"Okay. If there is something wrong with her, call me...", Doctor Lee said.

"Ne...", Tiffany said then the doctor leave.

 

Tiffany walks closer to Jessica's bed and sat beside her. "Aishh, Sica-ah, you make me worried. Get well soon, araso?", Tiffany said to Jessica who's still sleeping.

 

TING! TONG!

 

"Eh, someone came. Who is it? Ah, maybe it's Suho!", Tiffany said then she go to open the door.

"Annyeong...", a guy greets and Tiffany got surprised, it's Kai.

"Tiffany!?", Kai surprised, "Why are you here??", Kai asked.

"This is my best friend's house, so I can be here whenever!", Tiffany said.

"What!? You and Sica are best friend??", Kai asked surprised.

"Ne. Don't you know it?", Tiffany asked back.

"No. I never know it. Sica never tell me about you...", Kai said.

"Oh. That's not important to tell you...", Tiffany said.

"Hm, you're right...", Kai said.

"By the way, a few months ago, I've been trying to hurt your sister, I'm sorry. I'm regret it...", Tiffany said.

"Oh, it's okay. Even Hyunnie has been forgive you, so I also have to forgive you and forget about that incident...", Kai said.

"Thanks...", Tiffany said.

"No problem. By the way, where's Sica?", Kai asked.

"Ehm... She was in her room...", Tiffany said

"Waeyo? Why your face look so sad?", Kai asked.

"Sica... She was sick...", Tiffany said and make Kai worried.

"What!? She's sick!?? How can??", Kai asked.

"She get much stress these few days...", Tiffany said.

"Stress about what??", Kai asked.

"I don't know...", Tiffany lied.

"Let me see her!", Kai said and rush into Jessica's room.

 

In Jessica's room...

 

"Sica-ah!! What's matter with you? Why do you get sick?", Kai asked worriedly.

"Don't worry. Doctor already checked her. He said that Sica is fine now. She just fell asleep...", Tiffany said.

"But- I can't stand to see her like this... Her face so pale...", Kai said and hug Jessica.

"Then you must take care of her. She needs more attention from you now... You have to make her happy..., Tiffany said.

"Of course! I'll always take care of her! I don't want to lose her...", Kai said.

"That's good...", Tiffany said.

'You should be able to make her forget Suho...', Tiffany said on her mind.

 

TING! TONG!

 

"What? Someone come again?", Tiffany said meanwhile Kai still sat beside Jessica.

"Wait, I'll go to open the door...", Tiffany said.

"Ne...", Kai said then Tiffany go downstairs, but the nanny had invited him go inside.

"Suho-ssi??", Tiffany asked surprised.

"Annyeong. Where's Jessica?", Suho asked.

"Ehm, she is in her room...", Tiffany said.

"Then could I meet her?", Suho asked.

'How is this?? Kai also be there... Eotthoke??', Tiffany thought worriedly.

"Ehem... Tiffany-ssi...?", Suho called her because she doesn't answer him.

"Ah... Ne... Come with me...", Tiffany said then both of them go to Jessica's room.

 

After arrive there...

 

"Kai-ssi?", Suho said when he look at Kai in Jessica's room.

"Suho-ssi?", Kai said.

"How can you be here?", Suho asked.

"It's me who must ask you. Ohh, do you want to examine my girlfriend?", Kai asked.

"Your girlfriend?", Suho asked confused.

"Ne. Jessica... She was sick... Did you come to examine her?", Kai asked.

"What?? Jessica's is your girlfriend??", Suho surprised.

"Ne. Waeyo??", Kai asked.

"What is this, Tiffany-ssi!? You want to play with me!?", Suho asked angrily.

"No! It's true! She want you! So I called you to visit her!", Tiffany said.

"But she already has boyfriend!! Even she never told me! I've been fooled by you two!!", Suho mad.

"No! No! Please listen to me first!", Tiffany said.

"Hey! What are you two saying about?", Kai asked.

"It's...", Tiffany don't know how to explain it to Kai.

"Suho-ah...", Jessica called Suho's name in her sleep.

"Sica-ah! Sica-ah! It's me...", Kai said when he heard Jessica is speaking.

"Suho-ah... Suho-ah...", Jessica keep mention Suho's name.

"Suho??", Kai was confused and feel weird.

"Why does she keep calling his name!?", Kai asked Tiffany while pointed at Suho, Tiffany froze, she really confused how she tell Kai, suddenly Jessica is wake up.

"Sica-ah! Are you awake? Thanks God...", Tiffany said and run towards Jessica.

"Ne...", Jessica said but she was surprised when she saw Kai and Suho there.

"Kai...? Suho?", Jessica said, she felt a little worried.

"Sica-ah, explain to me! What's your relationship with this guy!?", Kai asked seriously.

"Kai...", Jessica feel really sorry for Kai.

"Answer me!!!", Kai scolded at her.

"He..he is a guy that I loved...", Jessica said.

"What!!? Didn't I'm hear wrong? Or it's you who still haven't wake up from your sleep?", Kai said unbelieved.

"Mianhae, Kai... I can't be with you...", Jessica said.

"... Why?", Kai asked.

"Because... I don't love you...", Jessica said, her words like a sharp knife stab to his chest.

"So, what is the meaning of our relationship so far??", Kai asked.

"Mianhae, Kai... I've been tried to forget him and accept you, but I can't...", Jessica said.

"Did you remember? I choose you! Even I leave Hyoyeon for you! I'm cheated at her because of you!! I hurt her!! But- you-", before Kai finish his words, Jessica cut him off.

"So, do you blame me now!? Do you regret choosing me!?", Jessica asked angrily.

"..."

"Yahh! It's your fault! You can't blame me! You left her because your own choice!!", Jessica yelled.

"Because at that time I still love you. But now I realize that I was wrong to choose...", Kai said.

"...", Jessica feel guilty.

"Sorry, I shouldn't mad at you...", Jessica said.

"It's okay. You're right...", Kai said.

"I can't hold my feelings. I can't forget Suho. I can't hate him even though he always turned me down. I always wished to be with him. I love him so much...", Jessica said and Suho stared at her.

"Then how about our relationship now?", Kai asked.

"Ehm... I..I think we should end our relationship... I want to break up...", Jessica said.

"... Are you sure?", Kai asked.

"Ne. I want to break up...", Jessica repeat her sentence.

"If it makes you happy, then I will do as you wish...", Kai said.

"Thanks...", Jessica said.

"From now on, you're free...", Kai said.

"Thank you for what you did for me along this time...", Jessica said.

"Forget it. And happy for you two...", Kai said and left them.

 

***