My Savior

Five Six, Seven Eight

Your heart skipped a beat or two, and you thought about how to reply back. You thought of a good response, but drowsiness took over you and you fell asleep sprawled horizontally across your bed, in full uniform. The last thing you saw in your mind was a replay of Lay's dance.

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>> >> >> >> >> >>> >> >> >>> >>> >> >> >>> >> >> >> >>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>> >> >> >>> >> >> >>

You woken up by the floor's impact. You had rolled off the end of your bed and landed on your back on the floor. You were grateful for the rug that was placed there. You looked at the clock which read 3:10 AM. You had slept for around twelve hours, but you still felt slightly groggy in the head. You yawned then got up to change into sweats and a t-shirt. You checked your phone for any new messages from Lay, but your phone had died when you were asleep. You went to charge it so that it would be full when you left for school.

You didn't have a clue on what to do. You were bored, and you didn't feel like drawing so early in the morning. You decided to boot up the computer and do a little...research.

You typed into the Google "Kim Jongin" to see what would come up.

The first thing was a mini profile on him.

"Kim Jongin, more commonly know as his stage name "Kai", is a South-Korean model and dancer. Born on January 14, 1994, he stands at 182 cm tall. Kai is well known for his Calvin Klein photoshoots, as well as other big name brands like The Face Shop. He is under the modeling agency Fresh Faces and his most recognizable features are his plump lips, large eyes, and plump lips. He has been modeling since he was 13 years old, starting off with CF's for Shin Ramyun and Goldenray Childrens' Sun block. Kai is also a talented dancer, winning regional and national awards, placing at least third place in most of the contests. He took ballet and jazz when he was younger. He is a son to a now single mother with at younger brother, and is said to be dating ulzzang Ami, who is fairly well known. It has been said that they have been officially dating for around three months."

There were pictures of some of Kai's modeling works.

One of them instantly cleared up your head, and left you slightly scarlet in the face.

You didn't realize  his abs were so defined. He looked so...y. You never used that word, especially to describe guys at your school. Maybe Kris was a little y...

After scrolling through a few more pictures of model Kai, there was a picture of a girl, who you assumed was Ami.

She was very pretty and skinny, and she looked tall as well. You sunk down in the chair thinking abou your 162 cm height. You knew she'd be a really pretty ulzzang. You were definately able to imagine the two dating. The fangirls at school most likely knew about this relationship, and would do anything to take his attention away from her to them.

You spent the rest of the early morning watching speed drawings and listening to music. When 6:30 rolled around, you went to get ready. You had spent a little extra time in the bathroom making sure your french braid looked nice. You felt like you needed to switch things up a bit, not just to impress a certain someone.

You came out of the bathroom and got dressed. Breakfast was a simple granola bar. You got your now fully charged phone from the nightstand and checked for messages. There were two new ones. You were about to read them when you noticed the time. 

HOLY I'M LATE 

You only had ten minutes to run to school, and it usually took you 25 minutes to walk to school. You grabbed your backpack and shoved your phone into it, then ran downstairs nearly falling to your death.

Your mom left for work without you knowing so you just bolted out the door. You didn't have time to pick up Kai, and he probably already left since you didn't show up on time.

After running for just a minute, you were out of breath and fatigued. You cursed at how out of shape you were.

You were forced to slow down to a semi jog when you tripped on a small rock. Fortunately, you didn't fall and get your uniform dirty. You did stumble and your right ankle twisted at an awkward angle. 

You proceeded to half limp, part jog, and part wheeze like an old man and you were 100% dying.

You heard a bell behind you.

"Hey, Sarang! Do you need a lift?"

You turned around and saw Lay riding a bike towards you.

You smiled instantly through the suffering.

"How'd you know?" 

Yes! No more physical exertion!

He stopped beside you to let you climb onto the passenger's seat behind him. You limped over and sat down.

"What happened? Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I just tripped, but it'll wear off."

You were very touched that he was always so concerned when these small accidents happen. Others are always like "There she goes again."

"You might want to hold on. I'm late as well and I'll be going pretty fast."

You froze for a moment. What were you supposed to hold onto? His waist?

You timidly placed your hands at his sides, barely touch him really.

"....Sarang, you're going to fall off."

"No I won't."

"Suit yourself."

He started off strong. You jerked backwards, and lucky for you, Lay was sturdy enough so that when you caught yourself on his arm, he didn't go flying back with you. 

"See? I told you so." He teased.

"Hmph."

You wrapped your arms around his waist. There didn't seem to be any fat in his stomach. You imagined him shirless with abs. You blushed madly, glad that you were sitting behind him so that he wouldn't see.

He smelled nice, as creepy as that sounds. It wasn't an overwhelming cologne scent, but he just smelled clean and masculine...like a man. (LIKE A MAN! -Simon) 

He had been pedaling at great speed for four minutes, but he didn't seem tired at all like how you were after a minute of running. He didn't have any trouble with talking.

"Did I say something to make you upset? I didn't hear from you after that last text."

"I wasn't upset. I just fell asleep, that's all."

He seemed to have let out a sigh of relief.

You thought for a bit.

"Yes, my name does mean love, and I know that Lays is a brand of chips in America."

You and him laughed. Things seemed to be looking up for today.

About one minute walking distance from the school, you passed Kai, who was calmly walking by himself. He didn't flinch when you zoomed pass him. He just kept on walking, and his eyes looked at you. He noticed your arms around Lay and smirked.

You reached the school and by then, your ankle was fine and could walk again.

"Thank you so much Lay. I really owe you one."

He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ah, it's fine, really. I was more than glad to."

You parted at homeroom and he gave you a smile signifying "See you later".

You sat down next to your usual spot next to D.O., and somehow, Kai got there before you.

"What took you so long?" D.O, asked, looking at you with wide eyes.

"I was late, but Lay gave me a ride on his bike."

His eyebrows went up and he notieced the smile that you had on when you said that.

"Ohh, you like him, don't you?"

"No I don't! He's just a really good friend."

There was really no use in lying to him. He saw right through you.

"Giving him your number was a smart move then."

"Thanks."

You knew that Kai heard everything you said, but you didn't care.

After the attendence was taken, the classroom phone rang.

"Hello?...Yes, of course. Sarang and Kai, please come down to the princial's office."

I didn't do it, I swear. O_O

 

A/N: Hi! Sorry it's been a while, I've been busy. -.- I had written this chapter, then it got deleted because I pressed something so yeah...anyways, please sub and comment!

Thanks!