22,23 and 24

Stories

22.

 I was falling until I saw a white flash around me.

I felt power and strength.

I felt that something was growing out of me.

Then I saw pure white wings behind me.

I was flying and I was an angel.

Another white flash came and I saw a male angel.

He sang.

"I am your guardian angel, Kevin~"

 

23.

 Darkness covers the sky as stars twinkled like lights.

Lighting the dark sky with life.

 Katherine wished she felt the same way but she couldn’t after seeing Jonghyun kiss her best friend. Especially when Katherine was his girlfriend, she finally decided it was time to end her love story.

 

24.

"Wait!" said Eli as he grabbed Winter's hand.

"Don't go!"

Eli hugged Winter and kissed her till they both had run out of breath. Tears were in her eyes as she pushed Eli away but he kept hold of her hand their eyes were locked on a gaze at each other. As Eli tried to kiss her again something interrupted them.

"*Cough* Umm, Eli you are doing this in front of the formal's hotel..."

Eli's eyes snapped open as he recognised the voice it was Yuri, the stuck up princess of Ryde Secondary High School. He carefully looked up to see an awkward girl standing next him in a beautiful lavender purple dress.

"U-mmm. T-this is not w-what it looks like." he stuttered.

"Winter!' called out two voices. Two girls came out of the hotel. It was Selina and Mikaela, the two girl school captains.

Then there was a gasp. Eli and Yuri was in a full on lip lock session. Everybody slowly backed away and ran back into the hotel.

"Okay... that was awkward." said Selina. Everybody burs ted out laughing at their good friend Selina, who always brightened up the mood on every weird occasion.

While they were laughing Winter was in the bathroom rinsing over and over again and cursing Eli every once and a while.