Final 3. 25,26 and 27

Stories

25.

 I got ice in my veins,

Blood in my eyes.

Hate in my heart,

Love in my mind.

 

26.

Wishes and Dreams are good right? But somehow I always get a nightmare of someone trying to kill me….

Sometimes I cry when I wake up, sometime I scream or yell in my sleep. But why is this happening to me.  I once even got a nightmare of my best friends ________ and ________ trying to kill me and _______.

Someone please help me….

27.

"Help me!!!" cried a girl as she got whisked away in a sliver portal. She soon slowly fell unconscious...

*Few Hours later*

Slowly her eyes started to flutter open. Where was she?

Everywhere she looked, the only thing she saw was snow. But it didn't feel cold at all, instead it was warm, it felt like a blanket.

"She finally awake!!" called out an angelic voice. She could hear loud murmurs of "Is she alright?" or "Did she hurt herself?"

She looked up and saw SEVEN handsome guys wearing blue and white tuxedos.

"Where am I?" she asked with a trembling voice.

"You are in Neverland." said melodic voice. Her eyes widened when the guy said that, could he be talking about the Neverland that bought happiness to her parents, who had already passed away.

“We should introduce each other first.” “I'm Onew, I'm Minho, I'm Jonghyun, I'm Key and I'm Taemin. And together we are the SHINee princes. Who are you?”

I-I’m C-c-crystal D-d-dream.”