19,20 and 21

Stories

19.

 Water surrounds me as the light starts to become dimmer.

I slowly lose conscious, but before I do.

I feel someone grabbing onto my wrist and then bringing me into a hug but then I out.

I remember him.

He is Minho.

 

20.

 Tears were rolling down your cheeks onto the cold concrete floor. The only thing you saw through your bleary eyes was a back walking away from you.

I will get revenge. And I will do it even if it is the last thing I do...

*Few Years Later"

"Finally I can get my revenge on him. I've got a better figure, a better voice and a different face. He will never know it is me."

You thought while she walked down the streets of Hong Kong, you did not notice that every male was staring at your beauty even him.

 

21.

 "______!" yelled Taemin.

As you started to slide down closer to the freezing cold ocean, Taemin grabbed your hand before you slide down any further. He was slowly starting to slide down too. ____ gasped and cried.

"Let go Taemin! You'll fall with me if you keep hold of me! You have a successful life ahead of you unlike me! Just let go of me!"

"No! If you want to die, we'll die together! I don't care if I have a successful life ahead! I want to spend the rest of my life with you!"

_____ had tears flowing out of her eyes has he finished saying what he had to. He finally hoisted up her and quickly pulled her in a hug.

"I'll never leave you alone." he whispered in her ear.