Part Twenty-Two

"I Love You."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❝Part Twenty-Two❞  

“Ah.”

 

Kyungsoo looked up at the sky in surprise, feeling the coolness of snow in his palm. He smiled gleefully.

 

“It’s snowing again!”

 

Beside him, Kai chuckled at him, swinging his bag over his shoulder. “Of course it is. Never seen snow?”

 

“Of course I have.” Kyungsoo tugged his scarf up over his mouth. “Ah. Today’s Valentine’s Day, right?”

 

“Mhmm.”

 

“What are you planning to do today then?” He glanced at Kai, biting his lip nervously.

 

Kai looked at him as if it wasn’t obvious enough. “What, you don’t want to spend it with me?”

 

Kyungsooo was mortified. “No! It’s not like that, I was just wondering if-“

 

Kai laughed teasingly and poked Kyungsoo’s soft cheek. “Just kidding. I’ll take you somewhere where we can be alone together.”

 

Kyungsoo blushed a little. “Since when have you been so romantic.”

 

“Oh, you’ll see.” Kai smirked and sped up his walking. Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes and followed behind him, only to not look at where he was going and bump into someone else.

 

“Oh I’m sor-“

 

“Hey, isn’t this Kyungsoo?” A pair of brown eyes blinked warmly at him. Kyungsoo face broke into a smile.

 

“Hey, Victoria!” They resumed walking together silently, their arms slightly brushing. Kyungsoo felt a little awkward at the quietness.

 

Say something.

 

“Um, it’s really cold today isn’t it,” he began lamely. Victoria giggled.

 

“Yes, it is. How’s it going?”

 

“Great. Um, I heard from Yuri that you’re going back to Japan after this year ends.....” Kyungsoo looked at her uncertainly. Victoria looked down at the floor and smiled sadly.

 

“Yes, it’s true. I can’t stay here any longer.” She smiled at Kyungsoo. “Take care of Jongin for me, okay? You guys seem close.”

 

“O-Oh.” Kyungsoo nodded. Victoria beamed at him the walked on ahead, waving back at Kyungsoo.

 

“I’m going first okay? I’ll see you later!”

 

Kyungsoo smiled and waved briefly, then let his arm drop to his sides. He sighed and looked around to see where Kai had gone.

 

Did he go on ahead already?

 

He shook his head and shoved his hands inside the pockets of his coat, then trudged on towards school.

 

 

 

 

 

~+~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Honestly, when you said that you were going to take me somewhere wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter