II

Silly Thing Called Love

 

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T COME!" one of my bestriend, Krystal yelled. Slamming the cafeteria table causing the other kids to look at us.

"Calm down~" my other best bud, Daehyun said while holding her shoulders down to make her sit down.

"Tell me another good excuse, on why the eff you can't come" she said while glaring at me. Aigoo, her vulgarity and high tempered self.

"I-i have some important stuff to do" I said not looking in her eyes and asking Seohyun for help but she just shrugged.

"What kind of stuff?"  she questioned me still not taking her eys off of me. I want to badly say the Jaejoong, my husband, expect me to be home as soon as school finishes...but I just cannot tell them.

"Yura...are you dating behind our backs!" Krystal yelled and I saw how the whole cafeteria tensed up to see their queenka, Krystal fiery mad.

"No, Krys" I hissed while looking at our surroundings.

"Just leave her alone Krys" L.Joe, one of my best buds said while reading another manga and not taking his eyes out of it.

"But, you barely spend time with us now" she pouted while Seohyun nodded quietly and taking a bite of her sweet potato fries.

"I promise you guys that I will hang out with you okay? But not today." I told them and Krystal just pouted even more, if that is even possible.

"But you will definitely be there for my birthday right~" my other best friend, L or Myungsoo said while hugging my neck.

"Aegyo boy. Quit it!" Seohyun hissed while grabbing L's collar that almost choked him.

"Of course~ I wouldn't miss it for the world" I said while patting his head.

"If you don't come, I will kill you!" he joked and I just nodded.

~

"Babe~ I'm home!" I heard Jaejoong yelled and I immediately drop my math book and rushed downstairs to find him removing his shoes.

"How come you home early?" I said while removing his tie.

"Aren't you going to give me a welcome home kiss first?" he said while puckering his lips, and I gave him a peck.

"I finish work early, and I am missing my wife soo...bad" he said while hugging my waist.

*sniff sniff*

"How come you smell like a man's perfume?"

"I do?" I said and sniffed myself, and I did. Aish. That Myungsoo! He kept hugging me and now I smell like him!

"I-its not like that" I said and he continue to look at me.

"My bestfriend L...he kept hugging me~" I said while hugging his waist tightly and he still continued on looking at me.

"Kick his !" he whined and I covered his mouth.

"Language!" I yelled and he just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever! Go take a shower and remove his smell" he complained and I pouted and as I was about to leave his grasp he smack my behind.

"YOU!" I yelled and he looked at me, ever so innocently.

"What?" Aish!

~

Best Friends