I

Silly Thing Called Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

*ring ring ring*

"Babe, the alarm!" Jaejoong yelled while hugging my waist tightly.

"Arasso" I said while killing the alarm clock that is next to our bed.

"Jae it's 6:00 wake up" I told him while patting his cheeks lightly and a pout came out from his pink lips.

"You don't want Dad to get mad again right?" I ask him and he nodded softly. I still cannot believe I married this oppa, I mean I thought he was going to be all macho with me but no, he was the complete opposite. He shows alot of aegyo to me that I didn't know existed in him.

"Hurry up, I don't want to get late at school too..." I softly whispered and giving his lips a peck. I saw one of his eyes open.

"Good Morning" he greeted me while flashing me his million dollar smile while kissing me lightly on my lips.

"Good morning to you too...now wake up and go to the restroom while I prepare our breakfast." I said while standing up and headed to the kitchen. I heard him groan as soon as I close the bedroom door.

~

"Yura-ah..." he pouted. "Will you allow me to take you to school today?" he said while putting his puppy dog face. As much as I would love him to take me to school,

"No" I said while giving him a hug and kissing his cheeks.

"You know what our parents said...Oppa just 2 more years okay?" I said and he nodded disappointingly. I am disappointed too... I want to be able to do like what other couples do, but we just simply cannot.

"Go home early!" I warned him "And don't talk to girls...got it?" I said and he smirked.

"No promises" I gritted my teeth and flick his forehead.

"I mean it!" I told him

"Yes!" he saluted and smiled at me.