JiSica

SNSD Jessica's One shot collections.

Jessica's POV

 

I won't regret my past but i learned a lesson, I'm falling over and over again from all the words that you have said its written on my heart for everyone to see. As the sun shows up i finally fixed myself, its time to go to school again i hate seeing those people who don't even understand for who i am but good thing i have a one bestfriend named jiyong, his the guy who's understand me, been there a long when i need him.

 

I ate my breakfast and say good bye to my mom and dad and kiss their cheeks its 7:30 am i'm probably late already. As i walk to my classroom of course my teacher is already there "Jung Jessica you're late" Mrs.Jang said i just smiled at her

 

"Woo! Jung Jessinca needs to sing ~" some of my classmate said i glared at them.

"What a bright idea" my teacher said "Jung jessica since you're from america will you sing us a english song?"

I took a deep breathe and look at my classmate obviously their going to laugh at me, i saw them chatting and such a loud voice. This isn't what i want 

"Stay for tonight.

If you want to i can show you, what my dreams are made of as i'm dreaming of your face

I've been away for a long time such a long time and i miss you there, i can't imagine being anywhere else, i can't imagine being anywhere else but here

How the hell did you ever pick me? Honestly 'cause i can sing you a song but i don't think words can express you're beauty.

Its singing to me, how the hell did we ended up like this? You bring the beast in me, I fell from the moment we kissed since then we've been history

They say that love is forever, your forever is all that i need.

Please stay as long as you need.

Can't promise things won't be broken, but i swear i'll never leave.

Please stay forever with me." I sing and then my classmates we're calpping their hands i just smiled at them and looked to my teacher "May i seat now ma'am?" she nods so i seat on the place where should i seat.

 

"Nice voice jess!" One of my classmate said and then the boring lesson started i was scanning all the faces of my classmate i need to see GD i guess his absent for today i sighed 'cause i need to hangout with my plastic friends i just listen to my teacher but then my phone vibrates 

From : GD

Yah! Sooyeon i'll be late i'll just attend on trigonometry subject pm me when ma'am is gone thanks!

I smiled. 

 

GD's POV

 

Luckily i'm in love with my best friend jessica is the only person who knows me well, she's like a mother but she's my bestfriend also, and guess what? I have been friendzone for 3 years i like jessica a lot since the day that i met her well she's nice and cute and have the brains. She's my ideal type. its 7:50 i know i'm late fck. So i texted my beloved jessica.

 

I am on my way to school when my phone finally vibrated.

From: Jessie ~

Yeah, where are you gee? Darn i sang in front the class.

 

I smile, i can't imagine jessica's face when she sing in front the class. She's shy but have an angelic voice. Jessie won't be my bestfriend anymore its been 4 years now that i met her.

 

Before we graduate college i want her to be my girlfriend. I exactly met her at August 14, 2009 9:45 am . It was the best time of my life i finally found love again but today August 14,2013 will be a very special day.

 

From: Jessica

Yah! We're done in eco you can go inside now.

 

"Yah TOP Its 9:00 am already you know what to do right? You're one of my bestfriends so i trust you, i hope this goes out well." I said to top and then sigh i'm nervous at the same time i'm happy.

 

9:30 am and there's no teacher so i stand up in the front of the class i can do this i know i can. "Blockmates i want you to know that i met a very special girl she's the one who knows me better. She's almost a mother to me she's my cutie pie and sweetie pie the apple of my eye. They say that love is forever she's forever all that i need." So jessica was sleeping i go to her and wake her up "Jessica, partner i love you since the day that i met you" i hold her hand. Her eyes grew bigger.

 

"Oh my gosh, Gee partner are you serious?!" She said 

"Yes" i said "Hold my heart its beating for you anyway" My classmates we're getting noiser and noisier because of me i know its kinda creepy but i want them to know how much i love this girl. She's more than a friend/

 

"Of course gee, you're the one who's always there for me." She said her eyes were teary and i hugged her my classmate cheer and sing "James Dean And Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with Sirens"


So this is it for jisica ~ HAHAHA Sorry i haven't update this ;____; i'm kinda lazly sometimes x) but thanks for supporting me ~