Tao

Warmth

 

"I'm bored hyung~" the younger whined while lying on his bed staring up at nothing, a smile played on Xiumin's lips.
 
Lying on his bed he turned himself to face the latter who was also his side staring. Xiumin knew from those exact words, as the latter had said on the interview, that he had wanted the to be in the warmth- arms of the other. Xiumin also knew that it was one of those days where only he could understand the younger's pains, for he had told Xiumin-- all of them. 
 
"Come here Tao" Xiumin smiled, not one bit sad, because if he did Tao would've known that the older was pitying him. Tao did not want the pity of others for he felt like that too much even if they weren't pitying him. Tao even now felt that he was bothering the older who had offered him to lie next to him. 
 
Xiumin cleared a big enough space for Tao to slip into. Hesitantly, like always, Tao shuffled his way to his hyung who grabbed his wrist gently guiding him to his bed, which was no farther than a few steps showing how shy and insecure Tao was. Xiumin smiled warmly assuring Tao who finally sat down on his bed. Xiumin hugged, the bigger yet younger latter, from behind lingering for a moment before they lay down on the bed to cuddle. 
 
Still in the same postion Xiumin began Tao's hair, the-god-like-hair-that-was-soft-to-the-touch, pressing his body to Tao's back side in a comforting manner. Tao shifted and was now facing the petit man, that was only warm thing to him now, and hugged him close- closer then ever. At least that's what Tao thought and that was the most percious thing to him. 
 
The older being smaller was now in the arms of Tao, it was Xiumin who was supposed to be warming him up but was found in the flip situation. Tao snuggled his face into the crack of Xiumin's neck. Xiumin felt a pang in his heart as he could feel the emotions pour from the younger who had hurt so much. How is such a beautiful creature-- being, so lonely? When he should be worshiped?
 
 
Sometimes he could see the younger weeping in his heart but the younger would never dare to let out anything because he knew that would make him weak, but it never occured to Xiumin as Tao being weak because it wasn't. Always so nice, so pure, so graceful in everything it was as if he was a god to be worshipped upon, he has such a beautiful soul. 
 
 
"Tao I'm right here." 
 
Tao hugged Xiumin even more, if possible. The older wrapped his arm around the younger protectingly and affectionately, holding him as close.
 
"Xiumin." 
 
"Mmm?" the older hummed almost wavering because now he felt so sad-- so sorry that such a beautiful man had to go through so much and alone.
 
"Tha-" 
 
"Shh... you don't need to say such words" Xiumin said softly taking a deep breath to calm his shaking heart. Xiumin knew the exact words Tao were going to speak but shushed him even if it had hurt him because Xiumin thought he had said those words too much. It wasn't a bad thing that he said "Thank you" so much, it was just that Xiumin didn't need to hear him say such words ever. He didn't need him to be thankful for him because he was his. Xiumin knew that Tao was thankful for him but if Xiumin heard those words again to him he would cry. 
 
 
Xiumin knew he was only hugging the younger to fill in the, now, much smaller, void. That's how he made the void smaller.
 
 
 
Hugging him everyday. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------
I just really wanted to write something about TaoMin since I heard they like to cuddle. >.< 
GAH. I LOVE HUGS TOO. T^T
TAO AND XIUMIN SHOULD GIVE ME SOME HUGS. <3 
 
 
 
 
 
tumblr_m6mmq6RGUR1qba02wo1_r2_500.jpg