03

∞ INFINITE & B1A4 ✈ one-shots {requests closed temporarily}

 

myungyeol- pg, fluff ; a? v(O-O)>[~]

28k6flk.jpg

Sungyeol snickered quietly to himself, blushing slightly at the contents of his book.

Z snuck a glance of him out of the corner of her eye. For the first time in a long time, the two of them weren't arguing or upset. This was how she wanted it.

Kyuhyun caught her gaze and smiled, "You like?" He framed his face cutely.

She put on an unimpressed face and looked forward again, "As if." Suddenly that ordinary cement pillar was extremely interesting.

Kyuhyun reached out and brushed her cheek gently, "I like."

Zoey could feel blood rushing to her her face and her stomach filled with

"Sungyeol~"

Sungyeol glanced quickly to the side and watched Myungsoo plop down next to him. Not in the mood to be bothered, Sungyeol returned to reading the story.

Zoey could feel blood rushing to her her face and her stomach filled with bubbles. Quickly, she batted his hand away,

"Cute, Kyu."

Suddenly, Kyuhyun was standing over her, pinning her against the wall. He was dangerously close, "Cute?"

Myungsoo put his head in Sungyeol's lap, trying to look at his face from underneath the book, practically begging for his hyung's acknowledgement.

Zoey shied away when she felt his minty breath tickle her nose. "Arasso, arasso, you're manly, Kyu," she laughed and patted his shoulders with both hands, trying to discreetly push

Sungyeol took in a deep breath, "What is it?" He couldn't concentrate with Myungsoo staring at him so intently. It made him uncomfortable. You'd think Sungyeol was a bowl of udon noodles.** 

Myungsoo didn't respond, but narrowed his eyes suspiciously at his hyung, then sat up, performing his version of pouting.

Deciding that L obviously didn't have anything of importance to say, Sungyeol returned to the page, reading intensely. After years of separation and frustration, the two had finally been reunited.. and it was time for the steamy scene!

trying to discreetly push him away.

If only Myungsoo would stop looking at him like that...

He leaned in even farther; Zoey pushed away even harder.

"Cho Kyuhyun if you don't stop right now-" her breath caught when he suddenly moved forward. She could feel his body on hers now.

L's body was on his now. Sungyeol tried his best to ignore the chin on his shoulder and breathing in his ear.

"Come on, Zoey, stop resisting," Kyuhyun's smooth voice was like honey. 

He trailed slowly down her jaw and planted a quick peck on her lips, pulling back as quickly as he'd gone forward. Unconsciously,

"What are you reading?"

Sungyeol jumped at L's voice.

"Is that a?" Myungsoo smirked and reached for the book playfully.

"No." The Choding replied curtly, skillfully evading L's greedy hands.

Z followed, 

"Don't lie~" Myungsoo teased in a singsong voice. "Don't keep it all to yourself." He craned his neck to get a better look at the words on the page.

"It's not a," Sungyeol hissed back, sliding to the very end of the room, sitting in the corner.

leaning in 

L followed stubbornly. "Now I'm curious." He his lips and once again reached for the book.

This time, Sungyeol had to stretch his arm up into the air. "Yah, Kim Myungsoo."

L crawled practically on top of him, "You're reading bad things, Sungyeollie."

This time, Sungyeol couldn't help but laugh. "And what are you going to do with it?"

Myungsoo looked at him blankly, "Dispose of it properly, of course."

"Woah~ Look at our L," Sungyeol teased and pushed his dongsaeng off of him.

"I'm serious," Myungsoo smirked, as if daring Sungyeol to prove him wrong.

Sungyeol stood to his feet and walked deliberately to the open window, "I guess I'll just dispose of it myself, then."

L laughed nervously, "Ah, Sungyeol, don't be like that." He made his way over to his friend and grabbed the arm holding the book, "I need to be the one to get rid of it."

Eyes shining joyfully, Sungyeol responded, "But why can't I just-"

"I can't hear you~" Myungsoo raised his voice above his hyung while still trying to wrestle the story from Sungyeol.

"Really? Too bad~!" Sungyeol jerked his arm away from Myungsoo's grasp, accidentally launching the book out the window.

"Yah!" Myungsoo nearly leaped out of the window after it.

"Young man, was that you!?"

Sungyeol, who'd peeked his head outside, looked down to see a middle aged man shaking the bulky book threateningly. Both ducked back into the dorm and dropped to the floor, hoping that the man wouldn't remember their faces. 

Myungsoo was breathing heavily, nervously, a little tired from the wrestling match with Sungyeol. The Choding had a broad, content smile on his face.

"That old man's gonna be in for a rude awakening if he ever reads that," Myungsoo predicted, a slight smirk resting on his lips.

Sungyeol frowned, scrunching his face, "I told you it wasn't a!" The two glanced at each other and there was a silent pause before the two broke into fits of laughter.

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES; ** See what I did there? ;D Sorry, I was a little hyper while I was writing this. (<~ From the original A/N)
This is another re-upload, if you haven't already noticed, they were all Myungyeol fics. (Short, crappy ones at that.) This is so poorly written that I'm honestly embarrassed. :# But I /really/ loved the failure of a plot in this, so I kept it. It's just so cute! *squishes y Sungyeol- hrrhrr. In regards to the rating, I just felt like I wouldn't want my five year old (if I had one...) reading this. LOL So I made it pg. =) The excerpts are/were from an unreleased chapter of my REALLY old (never finished, though VERY close) SJ fanfic, Chanced! Into Me. I had total intentions to finish it this summer, but I fell off the dedicated SJ boat long ago and had /no/ muse for it whatsoever. So, I suppose no one will ever know what actually happened to Kyu & Zoey, haha.
I've been lucky enough to ALREADY have an offer for a beta reader. I have no problems with having two or three, seeing as sometimes people are busy and just simply don't feel like betaing. Feel free to message me if you're interested! (This chapter is unbeta-ed, by the way, the next chapter will be the first with beta services.)
I'm currently trying my hand for the first time at . I've always wanted to give a try, especially since I've been told I have a knack for writing really steamy scenes if I'm actually putting in any effort. I've finished one request, and I feel so dirty. I think that I'll end up contacting the other requester and tell them with a heavy heart that I don't think I can handle the guilt of writing this. *cries- I'm sorry, bb. If you want to request just a steamy scene instead, I'll be glad to oblige!

» layout credit