02

∞ INFINITE & B1A4 ✈ one-shots {requests closed temporarily}

myungyeol- g,  fluff; 

                  (>*-*)> L  sleeps  

Image

» Sungyeol shhed the camera men jokingly, his signature perpetual smile slabbed onto his face. Myungsoo's room was next.

The singer nervously opened the door, making sure not to make any unnecessary noise. Peeking into the room convincingly, he turned back to the crew and whispered, "I can't see him from here. I'll go see if he's decent. Sometimes L sleeps ..." He grinned, satisfied with the small rumor he'd just planted, "Stay here, alright?"
 
"We can just edit it out," the PDs argued a bit, but Sungyeol shook his head.
 
"Ahh.. Really, what can we do with you guys? We all know that the writer noonas secretly want to see Myungsoo's body." 
 
The writers ardently shook their heads, hiding behind their hands.
 
"That settles it," Sungyeol shot a warning glance at the writers, "I'll head in. Don't come in until I say so! Or I'm not going to finish this tour." He smiled playfully and resolutely, "You guys definitely don't even have enough footage to air an episode yet!"
 
In truth, the young idol just wanted to hide all his embarrassing belongings that were in this room. Yes, that's right. This was room that Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Dongwoo all shared in their new dorms. A new broadcast station had requested to tour Infinite's new living place, hoping to get a little publicity for themselves. Of course, the singing group had obliged. The more they were on TV, the better.
 
With that settled, Sungyeol slipped into the room, closing the door quickly behind him. Now! To get to work! Dongwoo was sleeping quietly, hugging his banana; Myungsoo was talking quietly to himself, a look of pain on his face. 
 
Thinking of being a good friend, Sungyeol bent to wake him. He stopped, however, when he heard what his dongsaeng was murmuring.
 
"Sungyeol-ah~"
 
A slight chill went down Sungyeol's spine, and he pulled back, surprised. Why was L dreaming about him? He scrunched his face, confused.
 
Myungsoo stopped muttering and began breathing regularly. Shaking off the strange experience, Sungyeol stood and returned to hiding his snacks and prized possessions more carefully.
 
When he decided that he'd done it properly, he glanced once more at Dongwoo and L, making sure they were asleep. Dongwoo had moved once or twice, but Myungsoo had stayed in the same position, his mouth open, drooling slightly.
 
Sungyeol tisked lightly. Here their visual was, drooling like a baby. Once again, thinking of saving L's image graciously, he dropped to his knees, reaching to wipe Myungsoo clean.
 
Unconsciously, his eyes wandered to along his dongsaeng's face, his unique eyes, his chiseled nose... his soft lips... Sungyeol stretched a finger out, for some reason longing...
 
Myungsoo suddenly shot up, his hand grabbing Sungyeol's wrist. Sungyeol jumped, bringing his other hand to his chest, feeling its sudden increase in speed. L had woken up.
 
"Sungyeol-ah, you can't do that~" A small smirk appeared on Myungsoo's face. Sungyeol wondered for a split second whether his racing heart was from the shock, or from how close L was. 
 
The visual puckered his lips and leaned forward. Sungyeol froze, what was this? He took in the handsome jawline... the velvety lips... The choding began to lean forward, too.
 
The door cracked open. "Sungyeol?" One of the writers was looking into the room.
 
At the last second, Sungyeol tore his eyes away from his dongsaeng's mouth, pulled back, and surveyed his face. L's eyes were wide, but slightly glazed over. Sungyeol had been mistaken- he was still asleep.
 
As if on cue, Myungsoo flopped back to the ground, breathing soundly once again.
 
"Sungyeol, what was that?" The writer's eyes were wide, her face horrified.
 
"It was nothing!" Sungyeol responded quickly, shaking his wrist free of L's still strong grasp. He quickly changed the subject, "Yah! Didn't I tell you guys not to come in here until I said so?" He tried to glare menacingly, "Just wait until I talk with the PD."
 
The writer shifted uncomfortably and then motioned for Sungyeol to come. Trying to hide his embarrassment, he muttered loudly as he exited the room.
 
As soon as the door closed, Myungsoo sat up, a broad smile on his face, feeling accomplished with his little revenge prank. "That's for saying I sleep .".
 

 

Image

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 
This is another fic from my Myungyeol one-shot collection. I quite like this one =) It was a favorite among the readers. *giggles- I think you guys are going to eternaly hate me  for how short and somewhat incomplete these are. Don't worry =) They're just a taste of what's to come.
LMFAO.. I just realized that I failed to properly put a note here. Sorry guys ;D I'm a bit of a failure...

» layout credit