01

∞ INFINITE & B1A4 ✈ one-shots {requests closed temporarily}

 

myungyeol- G, Fluff; Bamboo & Ramyun!? (>*-*)> == <(*-*<) 


page-divider-105.gif 

Myungsoo hugged tightly at his favorite bamboo pillow. It was a habit that he'd recently developed- whenever the comfortable object was within his grasp, he seemed to turn into a cat... and a completely oblivious cat at that.
 
From the kitchen, Sungyeol watched his friend playfully roll all over the floor. He stirred his ramyun mechanically, complaining to himself that Myungsoo was playing with /his/ pillow. That's right. Lee Sungyeol's bamboo pillow. Well, not really, but choding Sungyeol always said that to annoy his favorite dongsaeng... perhaps he'd come to believe it himself?
 
Already bored with cooking his snack, Sungyeol abandoned the kitchen. 
 
The older boy plopped down next to Myungsoo and reached for the pillow, "Myungsoo-ah~" He purposefully made his voice like honey, his eyes twinkling mischieviously.
 
Myungsoo recognized him coolly with a quick glance, "Sungyeollie?" His eyes narrowed when his hyung tugged lightly on the pillow.
 
Sungyeol ignored L's gaze and slowly slid the cylinder from his grasp.
 
"Yah!" Myungsoo's voice grew slightly louder, "That's my pillow."
 
Sungyeol grinned and turned his back to L. A small smile appeared on Myungsoo's lips; he got into a crouch. As soon as he'd gotten situated, he leapt, tackling an already sitting Sungyeol. 
 
Sungyeol laughed and tried to wiggle away, but L just wrapped his arms tightly around the older boy's waist. When Sungyeol realized he wouldn't be able to break free he finally suggested that they have a rock-paper-scissors match to decide who would get the pillow. 
 
Myungsoo, afraid of losing, buried his head into Sungyeol's back for a moment before hesitantly muttering, "Okay..." L released his friend and sat up, eyeing the pillow suspiciously. He then pointed to a spot equally far away from both him and Sungyeol, well, perhaps a bit closer to himself, and said authoritively, "Put it over there."
 
Sungyeol laughed a bit, trying to distract Myungsoo. He held the pillow tightly and stuck out one of his hands, "Winner gets the pillow, no backing out."
 
L nodded, allowing his hyung to continue holding the pillow, and the two competed. Rock vs Paper. Myungsoo won.
 
Sungyeol let out a long frustrated, "Auuuuuuughghghgh." 
 
Myungsoo, meanwhile, leaped to his feet, giving the air a punch. Then, he advanced on Sungyeol.
 
Sungyeol chuckled nervously and backed away, "Yah, yah! Why're you looking at me like I'm some sort of meat?"
 
L ignored him, and soon he was upon the choding.
 
"L~"
 
"No backing out!" Myungsoo said with fake-evil laughter.
 
"But I need it more," Sungyeol reasoned ridiculously, "I'm longer than you, I have more stress on my back."
 
Not willing to listen any longer, Myungsoo swooped in, no joke, like a hawk. Eyes completely on his prey- the bamboo pillow. Success! Now to get rid of that pesky thing holding onto it.
 
Soon they were both laughing, turning in circles, desperately trying to get the better grasp on the pillow. L got the upper hand and tried pulling the toy away, but Sungyeol stubbornly fell to the floor. "L, L!" He was laughing extremely hard now, "Let's share, okay?"
 
Myungsoo looked at him doubtfully once again. Sungyeol squirmed under his dongsaeng's "soul-searching" gaze. 
 
Finally, Myungsoo gave in and nodded, joining Sungyeol on the floor. He wrapped his arms around the pillow, falling onto his side. Sungyeol did the same, placing his face within centimeters of L's.
 
L instinctively pulled back, furrowing his brow in confusion.
 
"You wanted the pillow," Sungyeol stated matter-of-factly, conveniently forgetting that Myungsoo had fairly won the pillow back. "Deal with it."
 
Myungsoo smirked and did some sort of "kkkk~", but refused to move away. 
 
After a while of awkwardly looking around and ignoring each other's eyes, Sungjong entered the common room of the dorm. "What is that awful smell? Is that ramyun burning?" The maknae gave a little gasp before calling, "Sunggyu, Sungyeol and L are at it again." 
 
Within miliseconds the two boys had let go of the pillow and were sitting upright, embarrassed. Just what did Sungjong mean by "again"?
 
Sunggyu peeked out of his room, surveying what was going on. "What are they at again? Ugh.. what is that?" He sniffed once or twice.
 
"They've stopped now," Sungjong pouted, leaving the room dejectedly.
 
Sunggyu looked at the two questioningly, and L spoke up, "We weren't doing anything.... Sungjong must be imagining things." Sungyeol leaped to his feet, nodding in agreement, and hurried to the kitchen to deal with the burning ramyun. 
 
Satisfied, L reached out and grabbed the pillow, sitting contentedly with it in his arms.

 

page-divider-105.gif 

Author's Notes;  This is a re-upload from my other one-shot collection. It was my first malexmale fic, so it was quite a novelty even if it was only fluff. I can't really tell whether I was hinting for friendship or what or.. I don't even know. x3 I feel like this was quickly written, but I'm satisfied with it. =)

» layout credit