Hyung don't get the wrong idea! (Continuation)

I Did This For You Hyung ♥ (Half Update (Part 2) ^^;) [Hiatus & Editing!]

 

 

WARNING!!!

Guys, i'm soooo sorry for the really late update >.<''' (i'm such an awful author TT__TT) Again, this will also be a long chapter but this is  only half (or not even half) of the whole chapter I just wanted to post this part of the chapter up because I kept you waiting so long -___- but hopefully I will update this week cause you know...i'm getting really busy, I'd also like to say thank you so much to all my subscribers, hehe~! <3 You guys haven't left my story yet so i'm really happy ^^ So I hope you enjoy this chapter (more to come!) So yeah...a half update? ^^; (Part 2) 

- Poko24Makashi...! ◕‿◕

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning…

“Sungminnie~” Leeteuk cooed to the younger ear who groaned muttering, “Five more minutes…” Leeteuk sighed but smiled as he shook Sungmin once more, “Sungmin wake up~” “Nghnn…” Leeteuk just closed his eyes sighing once more putting on a forced smile and whispered deadly into Sungmin’s ear, “Sungmin…if you don’t get up this instance I will personally take away all your bunny plushy dolls and make sure to lit them up on fire right in front of your eyes, now do you want that Sungminnie~?” Sungmin shot eyes wide open looking at the angel leader in fear and sat up properly, “H-hyung, you’re kidding right?!” He asked shakily Leeteuk just scoffed a laugh and smiled evilly, “If you don’t hurry and change one of them will be thrown outside the window-” “AHH!!! Okay Teukie hyung I got it I’m going to go change now!” Sungmin yelled frantically grabbing any set of clothes in his drawer running to the bathroom at full speed.

Leeteuk just laughed he glanced at the bunny plushies set on Sungmin’s bed talking to them, “Wonder how you deal with Minnie” He got no answer back shaking his head, “Ugh, I feel like Donghae…talking to plushy dolls, well it does explain a lot since he- WHY AM I STILL TALKING TO THESE DOLLS?!” Leeteuk went out the room about to knock on the bathroom door but it swung open abruptly revealing a brightly smiling Sungmin. “I’m ready hyung!” Leeteuk looked at the…not so- well to put it shortly, the ‘fashion terrorist’ as the members teased about him.

“Uhm…Sungmin…” Sungmin went back to his room to grab his handbag with him and turned to look at the dumbfounded hyung, “Yes Teukie hyung?” Leeteuk just stared at the boy who dressed very…poorly. Sungmin was wearing his usual outfit. A normal yellow T-shirt but this time with the graphics of the animation Kero Kero, some navy blue jogging pant, a navy blue New York Yankees cap, with his yellow Dr. Dre headphones to go with it, and just a pair of normal sunglasses. Leeteuk sweatdropped at the sight, “Uh…never mind…let’s just go” Sungmin just nodded understanding. The two went out the dorm Leeteuk locking the door looking back at Sungmin with a smile the two making their way to the car quickly before any fandom of theirs would notice the car starting they headed to the place Leeteuk wanted to take him too, “Uhm hyung…where are we going?” Sungmin asked curiously Leeteuk took a small glace at the younger before looking back at the road, “You’ll see” Leeteuk said with a small wink making Sungmin nod his head in confusion.

15 minutes later…

“So Sungmin what would like to order? Order anything you want it’s on me today!” Leeteuk said taking a seat on the white fancy-like chair it was a café he had meant to take Sungmin too. “Um, hyung, actually I don’t wanna eat too much…because I’m going to a restaurant with Eunhyuk and Shindong later…” Sungmin fiddled with his fingers trying to sound not too rude the elder. Leeteuk gave his infamous dimpled smile, “Don’t worry Sungmin, but get something to drink at least I just want to chat with you seems like we haven’t finished talking last time neh?” Sungmin just nodded, “Yeah thanks hyung, and yeah we haven’t but…I don’t really wanna talk about ‘you-know-who’ don’t wanna wreck my time with you about this” Leeteuk looked at him shocked at how maturely Sungmin acted he just giggled small, “Alright then anything you want to talk about specifically?” Sungmin thought for a while with a finger on his chin, “Hmm…” Leeteuk looked at the younger curiously.

Sungmin smiled widely remembering, “Could we talk about how you and Kangin hyung got together again?” Leeteuk just sighed speaking in a depressing tone, “Sungmin ah…you know how embarrassing it was for me to tell you this story the first time” “PLEAAASE HYUNG~ I really love that story!” Sungmin said with a pleading voice with his innocent big eyes Leeteuk just huffed, “Fine. One more time…just hurry up and order what you want before I change my mind” “Okaaaaay~” Sungmin looked at the small menu with happiness and eyes shining Leeteuk just smiled, “Aigoo~ My ageyo child” He looked at the menu himself before calling the waitress to take their orders. Few minutes later the lady came back with a smile giving them one mug filled with black coffee, and the other filled with cocoa, “I’ll be right back with your desserts” She did a small curt excusing herself getting the rest of their order.

Leeteuk thank her quickly as she left he took a sip of his coffee taking a small glance at Sungmin who was eagerly waiting for his dessert. Again, the lady came back putting two plates in front of them, “Uhm who had the angel cake?” Leeteuk raised his hands slightly and the lady put the one plate in front of him and assuming the other was for Sungmin. She left again with a small curt, Sungmin stared at the plate in front of him hungrily and excitedly that he even squealed when he took a bite out of it. Leeteuk laughed, “Sungmin you must really love your pudding~” Sungmin just nodded his head not taking a single glance at the angel-like hyung and kept savouring his dessert Leeteuk just shook his head muttering, “Such a kid” Sungmin looked up to Leeteuk innocently, “What did you say hyung?” He tilted his head in confusion Leeteuk shook his head once more, “Aha, don’t worry about it”.

Sungmin just nodded as the two chatted for a while with little laughter and happy smiles. They were rudely interrupted by, who else? The only known diva in Super Junior, Kim Heechul. “YAH! Jungsoo it’s my turn to make Minnie happy!” Heechul yelled in between their conversation the two looked at him confused, more like only Sungmin, Leeteuk knew he’d appear anytime soon, “Aie…fine. I was having fun talking to Sungmin…” Leeteuk pouted as the diva just scoffed, Sungmin puzzled between the two had the urge to go the…bathroom. Despite the fact that he did order another glass of cocoa and a plate of pudding no wonder he had to do his ‘business’. “Alright fine, take him now, my poor baby-” Leeteuk said sadly but was cut off, “Ah! Leeteuk hyung, Heechul hyung I’ll come back in just a minute I have to use the bathroom!” Sungmin said already making his way to the restroom sign, but ended up getting lost having to ask one of the employees he thanked them quickly sprinting into the restroom leaving Heechul and Leetuek together. Alone. That always meant no good.

“Hey Teuk…” “Yeah?” Heechul smirked evilly looking at the curious eyed looking man, “How about we say…we have a bet?” Leeteuk squinted his eyes trying to see what catch was there behind the whole, bet. “What kind of bet?” Heechul mused in his thoughts, “A bet about Sungmin…you know…” Leeteuk just smirked getting the idea, “Fine. I’ll take you on Chul…let’s make this interesting shall we?” “How so?” Heechul replied in a sly matter Leeteuk smirk widening making Heechul just as curious, “Well…something more to the bet” Heechul scoffed, “Your on” As the two gave each other victorious yet deadly looks.

>^<>^<>^<>^<

5 minutes later…

“AIGOO! HYUNGS I’M SO SORRY- Eh? Where’s Leeteuk hyung?” Sungmin asked with his head titled sideways staring at the well-dressed hyung in front of him, “Ah…he left early so WE can have our fun time” Heechul replied in an dark aura manner with a huge evil smile plastered on his face as he twirled his hair in amusement, “D-deh hyung…Heechul hyung…your scaring me” Sungmin said backing away with a scared look in his eyes Heechul just laughed…you know. The Laugh, his signature laugh, “AHAHAHA!!! Oh Sungminnie no need to be afraid- ACTUALLY you should Minnie…you should” Heechul whispered the last line in a scary matter. Sungmin just shivered, “Yah! Why are we wasting time?! Let’s go already!” Heechul yelled already dragging the poor scared ageyo boy out the doors.

Few minutes later…

“AHHHH-” “STOP YOUR COMPLAINING SUNGMIN!!! HURRY UP!!! I’VE BOOKED IT JUST FOR US TODAY, NOW WALK FASTER!!!” With a nose up high Heechul just took advantage of the younger by making him carry him on his back, “B-but hyung your heavy-” “What” “Ah! Never mind never mind! Ehehe…” Sungmin trailed off but truthfully his back was aching like crazy, he knew he was taken advantage of but…it’s Heechul. What can you do? “Ah! Lovely dongseang the store is over there!” Sungmin looked towards the direction Heechul pointed and sprinted at full speed, I mean the faster you get there the lesser the pain. Within a few seconds the two made it into an extravagant, small, but cute petite clothing store.

Sungmin huffed hugely once putting down his hyung on the ground Heechul just smirked at the younger eyeing him from top to bottom, “W-why are you looking at me like that Heechul hyung?” Sungmin said nervously Heechul left without any words said going towards the saleslady of the store discussing about something Sungmin looking from afar wondered, “I wonder what Heechul hyung is talking about with that lady?” He spoke to himself his eyes lit up in surprise when the two made their way over to him, the lady gave him a warm smile which he gladly returned back, “Ah yes, so if you could please come with me young man” Sungmin tilted his head slightly but not too much just to show he wasn’t confused and just nodded, “Don’t worry Sungminnie she’ll treat you well” Heechul sneered looking around the clothing carefully one specific outfit catching his eye walking over in a model-like way grabbing it before shoving it to the younger’s arm. “Go change.” “W-wha-” “HURRY UP!!!” Heechul yelled into the younger’s face who deliberately went to go have a little phone call Sungmin just nodded being dragged away with the saleslady.

Heechul smirked punching in the numbers of his cell phone waiting for the other line to pick up, “Yah! Where the hell are you?! I’m almost done with Sungminnie!” Heechul heard the person mutter some stuff about getting everything ready and he sighed in an annoyed matter, “Whatever…just hurry up” And like that he hanged up the phone he decided to wait patiently. Pft! Just kidding. Kim Heechul never waits patiently! Sungmin came out looking…adorable? Well in Heechul eyes that is and…a whole bunch of fangirls…to put it shortly EVERYONE would have thought he looked adorable, “MINNIE THAT LOOKS SO ADORABLE ON YOU!!! HE’S GONNA LOVE IT!!!” Heechul squealed in glee with Sungmin just bewildered, “A-ah okay?” Sungmin stuttered he was changed from his original outfit to a cute white collared shirt tied with a hot pink bowtie, followed by a lighter pink colored vest on top, white shorts, hot pink converse, and arms filled with tons of cute accessories. “And hyung who do you mean by ‘he’?” Heechul just laughed, “Ahaha you’ll know soon Sungminnie~ Soon~! Now let’s get you set off to your next location!” Heechul exchanged looks with the saleslady in a way of saying thanks, dragging Sungmin out of the store.

>^<>^<>^<>^<

“Heechul hyung” “Hmm?” Heechul hummed annoyingly glancing at his phone a few times, “Are you waiting for someone?” “Not really…PLUS NO ONE MAKES KIM HEECHUL SUPER JUNIOR’S DIVA WAIT SO LONG!!!” Sungmin just backed away from the scary hyung with a deadly aura around him, and took notice of a car pulling up on the side of the road just in front of them. “H-hangeng hyung?!” Hangeng rolling down the car windows just smiled at the two, “Hey sorry for-” “WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG?!” Both flinching at the now high-pitched sound obviously from Kim Heechul who looked furious about to choke some to death or worse…punishments. Luckily for Sungmin since he was innocent he had not been picked on for punishments...too bad for Hangeng though. “Just hurry and get in the car Cinderella I’m taking this bunny out” “UGH! YOU ARE SO GETTING IT AT HOME YOU CHINESE BASTARD!!!” Heechul got in the car seated in the passenger’s seat as Sungmin behind witnessing the argument of body parts. “Definitely scared…definitely” Sungmin muttered with widen eyes not believing what he heard during the whole car ride. 

After dropping Heechul…with a lot of struggle back to the dorm, Hangeng and Sungmin set off to the next location. “Uhm, Hangeng hyung where are you taking me?” “Haha, just be patient Sungmin we’ll be there soon…just need a good workout that’s all” Hangeng replied with a smile and short glance at the younger before keeping his eyes back on the road. Within the few minutes of silence the two finally made it to the place Hangeng was talking about. They both got out of the car and the two stepped into the small building. Walking up the stairs without a single noise made except for the squeaking noise of the shoes alongside with stairs at the highest level of the building. Hangeng opened the door listed ‘Dojo’ Sungmin eyed him curiously. “Well…I did say we were going for a workout right?” Sungmin nodded as a white object was thrown on his face he frowned at Hangeng who simply laughed. “Go get change, let’s practice we haven’t been doing much martial arts for a while neh, Sungmin? Since we haven’t gotten together” Sungmin smiled brightly nodding once more heading towards the changing room.

10 minutes later…

“HUAH! Phew…that was close!” Sungmin muttered wiping the sweat building on his forehead huffing tiredly same went to Hangeng sweat covering his whole body. “Well…that’s what we get for being the two known martial arts fighters in Super Junior” Hangeng comprehended the two laughed slightly before continuing their spar for each other. A fistful punch coming close to Hangeng’s face who dodged it swiftly looked at Sungmin smiling, “Let’s take a break shall we?” Sungmin nodded the two slumping their backs on the dojo walls chatting to one another before getting back up again to continue. Just then, the door creaking open slowly giving off a weird aura the two glanced at one another before taking a look at who it was…

“Hey guys!” The hoarse voice echoed Hangeng and Sungmin approaching who was interfering with the two of their sparring just to see the turtle obsession hyung. “Ah! Yesung hyung…what are you doing here?” Sungmin asked bewildered Yesung just smiled brightly, “Well duh, I’m here to take you somewhere else” Sungmin took a look back to Hangeng who just gave a curt nod, “Yeah, Yesung was supposed to take you out with him anyways” Yesung glanced the clothing they both were wearing making a sour face, “You guys smell gross…would you guys go change and wash yourselves! I mean a little soap wouldn’t kill you!” The two laughed making their way to the change rooms. Sungmin came back out with his previous outfit Yesung noticed him as he sat on the floor texting someone he stood up giving a nod in approval, “Yup, Heechul hyung really does know how to dress a person up!” It made Sungmin curious. How did Yesung know about Heechul taking him out for shopping he was going to ask but Hangeng came at that moment, “Well I’d best be off then! I’ll be back at the dorm I’ll see you later Yesung and Sungmin! Oh! And have fun Sungmin neh~?” Hangeng winked already out of the dojo.

>^<>^<>^<>^<

“Uhm…Yesung hyung” Sungmin started off with an awkward stare of the animal in front of him. “Yeah?” Yesung replied without looking at the younger and instead playing…well, more like trying to talk to the turtle in front of him, “Why we are in a pet store…and in the turtle section?” Sungmin added as the huge tortoise was having a stare down with the bunny-like boy you could even see the imaginary shock between the two stares. Yesung sweatdropped at the sight going over to the younger putting a hand on his shoulder, “Well then…which section do you wanna go to then?” Sungmin eyes lit up brightly Yesung sighed, “I think I know where…” “TO THE BUNNIES DUN DUN DUUUN!!!” Sungmin screamed loudly already giggling his way over to the other side of the store leaving Yesung whispering incoherent words to himself just smiling small following the ageyo boy.

“Look Yesung hyung!!! Aren’t they just adorable~!” Sungmin squealed being able to hold the small white bunny ears down and softly closing its eyes cuddling near the bunny-like boy. Yesung chuckled lightly glancing at the cute scene in front going closer to the younger and petting the bunny as it eyes automatically opened and ears perked up the two giggled at the reaction and continued to chat to one another while petting the animals around the store. Since they are from Super Junior they had their ways of getting to pet all the pets, “Aw…I don’t wanna leave that bunny alone” Sungmin pouted as he glanced back at the same white bunny just on the other side of the glass wall. Pressing his face against it he continued to coo the bunny’s name…well a name he wanted to call it, “KyuMin~ KyuMin bunny~!”

He sighed turning back to the older and gave his irresistible doe eyed face making Yesung…well…he saw this coming. “Sungmin” “Yes hyung?” Still with the ‘please-let-me-have-that-bunny’ face he grinned, “Do you want that bunny?” Eyes shining with happiness literally Sungmin happy dancing in the pet store, “Really hyung?! You’ll let me buy him?!” “Pft! No I’m gonna buy him for you!” Sungmin eyes faltering as he cocked his head to the side in confusion, “B-but hyung-” “LOOK! I’m buying him for you and that’s final, got it? Don’t ask me why…let’s just say, this is your lucky day~” Sungmin just nodded, “Thanks a lot Yesung hyung!” It was indeed a lucky day for Sungmin…he wondered, why? First off Leeteuk taking him to the café this morning followed by Heechul spoiling him into new clothes, Hangeng and him sparring against each other which they had never had time to do since schedules were so busy and now Yesung buying him a pet he wanted. What could be more? Who knows?

“Come on Sungmin, pick out the cage for KyuMin!” Yesung called out making a hand movement meaning to Sungmin to hurry, “Coming!!!” Sungmin ran getting closer he looked at all the cages but of course the one colour catching his attention…pink. “That one hyung~!” Sungmin pointed hurriedly Yesung nodded, “To be expected…” He said quietly but in a knowing matter he looked around for one of the employees taking notice of the bright red vest he called out to the employee, “Excuse me, I would like get this pink cage and the white bunny over there” He pointed out the lady in vest blushed a bright red repeatedly whispering, “Oh my god it’s Yesung from Super Junior~” Fanning herself from embarrassment she nodded her head stuttering, “R-right away sir!” Yesung grabbed her wrist making her spin around facing him, “You can just call me Yesung oppa” He said with a dazzling smile making the girl faint happily. Sungmin glanced at the older, “Yesung hyung…you really shouldn’t be killing girl’s like that” Yesung tilted his in a confused way, “What do you mean?” Sungmin sighed as he saw the older touching the girl’s philtrum, “Like that” He said pointing at what the elder was doing, “Oh…” Yesung acknowledged stopping his doing. “Weird hyung” Sungmin muttered.

>^<>^<>^<>^<

Second half of the update! ^__^