Hyung don't get the wrong idea!

I Did This For You Hyung ♥ (Half Update (Part 2) ^^;) [Hiatus & Editing!]

 

WARNING!!!

This is seriously a long chapter! XD Hehe, but! This is only the first part of the one-shot (it would have been too much if I added the rest >.<) Just remember the second part (which is also the last part) will probably be the main thing about Kyuhyun's actions in this chapter! ^___^ Alrighty I've said enough, hope you guys will comment, and tell me if you liked this chapter? :D

- Poko24Makashi...! ◕‿◕

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Kangin hyung! Please, I know we’re not exactly that close but we are close in our own special way!” Sungmin pleaded with the innocent doe eye, lips pursing, and the irresistible ageyo all Super Junior members seemed to have fallen for. And without doubt Sungmin had tried to get the attention from the others seemed to have work…but then again, it would fail due to a certain someone

Cho Kyuhyun.

“Hyuuuung~! Talk to me please why is everyone going to Kyuhyun?!” He whined loudly into the elder’s ear who had held both hands covering both ears eyes shut in frustration, once the whining had stop automatically opening his eye he glared at the younger who flinched with a nervous smile. “Sungmin…does it look like I have… ANYDAMN IDEA WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! I JUST CAME BACK FROM GROCERY SHOPPING WITH LEETEUK HYUNG!!!” He screamed loudly at the younger who seemed to have imaginably shrinked.

“Oh!” Sungmin eyes lit up in hope looking back at the older boy previously from his small shrinking world after being scolded he smiled brightly, “Thanks hyung! Maybe I can ask Leeteuk hyung maybe he has an idea!” “Wait Sungmi-” Already the younger boy running towards the KangTeuk room Kangin sighed but smiled small, “Haa, aish Sungmin ah~ don’t you know what Kyuhyun is trying to do yet?” Talking to himself he shook his head slightly making his way to the kitchen meeting Ryeowook and some others.

>^<>^<>^<>^<

*Knock knock*

“Ah, come in!” Leeteuk yelled from inside the room rearranging some of the composing books in the room, “Teukie hyung!” He turned around to see a pouting Sungmin and gave one of his dimpled smiles before heading on over to him, “What’s wrong Sungmin?” Sungmin who just pointed towards KangTeuk’s bed Leeteuk widen his eyes looking at Sungmin shocked, “A-anyio hyung!!! I don’t mean it like that!” The ageyo boy with a red flushed face he continued, “I just wanted to talk on the bed” Leeteuk nodded understanding letting out a stifle laugh at his innocent member. “Hurry hyung!!!” Sungmin said loudly already sitting on the bed like a kid who wanted to be read a bedtime story Leeteuk sighed making his way on the soft bed.

“Alright Sungmin, what is it that you want from me? Another pink accessory to go with your room?” Sungmin stayed quiet for a minute thinking Leeteuk just laughed, “No Sungmin I’m not getting you another accessory” Sungmin gave in one of his puppy-eye dog looks which the leader couldn’t say no too, Leeteuk sighing once again just nodded, “Fine, no more after this! I’m scared you’re gonna BE pink, and by the time you make everything of Kyuhyun’s stuff pink too!” Both laughing but Sungmin laughing nervously twiddling thumbs together.

The angel-like leader took notice and decided to ask seriously but still in a gentle tone not scaring the younger, “Neh tell me Sungmin, what’s wrong?” With a few minutes of silence Sungmin decided to speak, “Ehrm…hyung…why is everyone going to Kyuhyun, I mean, once I talk to any one of the members he’d take notice and just drag them away, why hyung? It’s not fair! I wanna talk to the other members too but Kyuhyun won’t let me” Pouting once again Leeteuk let out a soft laugh, “Sungmin ah, haven’t you tried to ask Kyuhyun that yourself?”  Sungmin pondered for a moment before frowning, “Hyung, I tried but he’d always ignore me either playing Starcraft which is usual for him not to answer me…but even when he’s not he’ll just avoid me and talk to the other members!” Tears started to gather in the younger’s eyes. 

 “Why Leeteuk hyung…does he hate me or something?!” Sungmin bit his lip suppressing the overflowing tears to slip out  Leeteuk sighed before wrapping his arms securely around the younger talking to him in a soft tone, “No Sungmin…I know him well enough not to hate any of the members especially you Sungmin” Leeteuk paused for a moment and continued, “You were always by his side the whole time…I highly doubt he’d start hating after what you’ve done for him-” *Knock knock* Both boys looking up the closed door Leeteuk yelled once again, “Come in!” As the door swung open and a head popped out it was no one else other than Kyuhyun himself.

Kyuhyun smiled widely…more likely to be a forced smile to see Leeteuk wrap his arms on his roommate. “Leeteuk can I ask you something in private?” Kyuhyun said stressed out Leeteuk just nodded dumbfounded glancing at the agyeo boy withdrawing his arms he gave a small smile, “I’ll be back Sungmin okay?” He got up from the bed but stopped when he felt the grip on his wrist looking back Sungmin was pouting and said quietly, “Hyung…don’t leave me please?” Leeteuk just laughed, “Sungmin I’m not going anywhere I’m just going to talk to Kyuhyun ah for a while I’ll be back soon alright?” Given some time the bunny boy nodded his head, Leeteuk went outside with Kyuhyun closing the door after him Sungmin sighed laying on the bed comfortably  whispering to himself, “What’s Kyuhyun up to…planning a prank on me or something, hmph!” Pursing his lips out he decided to take a nap in the KangTeuk room not minding if he would be scolded he just close his eye letting wet tears fall onto the white pillow.

  >^<>^<>^<>^<

“HYUUUUUUNG WAKE UP!!!” Sungmin heard a loud scream in his ear awakening him surprised. Once he we sat on the bed he looked to the side to see Eunhyuk with a worried look on his face, “Sungmin hyung are you alright? I heard you talking in your sleep” Sungmin widen his eyes looking at the monkey boy, “W-what did I say?” Eunhyuk just looked somewhere else thinking for a moment, “Hm…I think I heard you say, ‘why do you hate me…why…’” Eunhyuk re-enacted the scene before smiling worriedly, “What happen hyung?” Sungmin just smiled not knowing he’d actually say that in his sleep, “Uhm, nothing Hyukjae” Eunhyuk shrugged before realizing what he actually came for, “Oh! Sungmin, we have to go eat Ryeowook’s been calling you for a while he told me to get you” Eunhyuk smiled before dragging Sungmin out of the room.

“Hyung! Sit beside me!” Siwon yelled happily with his bright smile patting the seat next to him Sungmin just went over plopping on the seat before facing Siwon. “Eh? Siwon I thought you weren’t here for the week because of the drama you were acting in” Siwon just shrugged before replying, “I just wanted to come to the dorm for a while feels like I haven’t been here forever” “WELL YOU HAVEN’T BEEN HERE FOREVER PRIEST” Heechul yelled from across the table with a sly smirk on his face Sungmin heard Siwon muttering words to himself like, “Shisus if I could teach this man to be Christian” Making Sungmin laugh at the religious fights Heechul and Siwon have been having lately, and usually that is over phone calls because Siwon was always busy doing CFs and whatnot.

Sungmin chatted with Siwon for a while but took secret glances at the person across him finally ending the small talk with Siwon he sat in a proper position facing Kyuhyun, “Neh, Kyu-” “AH! Donghae make sure you show me your Nemo collection of dolls!” Kyuhyun said quickly looking at Donghae beside him who eyes glint with happiness and nodded quickly, “FINALLY!!! Someone other than Hyukkie to look at my Nemo collection!” All the members laughed at Donghae’s comment Sungmin as well but when the laughter died down he frowned at the person in front of him who had happen to give one of his evil makane smirks back to the ageyo boy.

>^<>^<>^<>^<

Frustrated, Sungmin ate quickly hearing the small jokes around the table once everyone was done eating Ryeowook and Yesung grabbed all the bowls putting it in the sink washing it together. Sungmin followed and decided to ask them both if they had any idea about Kyuhyun avoiding him, “Ah! Ryeowook sshi, Yesung hyung can I ask you guys something?” Both YeWook couple looked at each before glancing back at Sungmin nodding in unison, “Sure…what’s up?” Yesung started off putting the dry plate into the cabinets, “Uhm…well do you guys have any idea why Kyuhyun’s been avoiding me nowadays?” Ryeowook who had been rinsing the soapy cup looked back at his hyung, “Well…not in particularly…have you tried asking him yourself?” Avoiding his hyung’s gaze Sungmin raised an eyebrow looking at Ryeowook strangely, “What’s wrong Wookie? Why are you avoiding my stare?” “N-nothing hyung i-it’s nothing!” Sungmin opened his mouth to say something but Yesung beat him to it.

“Sungmin if you worrying that much just ask” Yesung said coolly making Sungmin frown. How many times has he frowned so far? “Yesung hyung don’t you think I tried even for the last couple of days I’ve been texting, calling him when were at the dorm…JUST TO GET HIS ATTENTION.” Yesung just sighed, “I don’t know Sungmin…” Sungmin eyed the two suspiciously, “You guys aren’t…talking to Kyuhyun or planning something with him lately…have you?” The two flinched at the question and just continued to work Sungmin sighed. “Of course…it’s got to be all about Cho Kyuhyun…” He whispered to himself he smiled at the two before bidding goodbye saying he was going to out for a stroll with one of the members.

  >^<>^<>^<>^<

“I can’t believe I did this…I regret coming with you guys” Sungmin sighed depressingly as he was with Heechul, Zhoumi, and Hangeng in the car driving towards the mall. “Yah! Dongseang cheer up be GLAD you’re with me and not with that brat!” Heechul smirked looking through his hand mirror Sungmin sighed once more, “Well at least we’re here too!” Zhoumi and Hangeng said together, “Zhoumi what are you planning to buy this time a brand with Gucci or Prada?” Zhoumi thought for a while as he sat beside Sungmin glancing at the bunny-like boy he smiled, “Sungmin hyung, what’s your opinion?” “Well maybe- WAIT. What am I doing?! Gosh, I’m turning into a fashion freak!” Hangeng who was sighed while driving but still looking up ahead at the road, “I know Sungmin…not even sure how I manage to put up with Heechul” “YAH. GENG YOU LOVE ME THAT’S WHY! Stop being like that evil brat and taking his advice about leaving me!” Heechul yelled furious eyeing the Chinese man with daggers which brought up to Sungmin’s attention of Kyuhyun.

“Ah Heechul hyung! You hang a lot with Kyuhyun right?” “Pft!” Heechul had that evil smile plastered on his face, “Yeah…me and the brat have an alliance” “Alliance?” Sungmin asked feeling strange yet scared to ask any more, “Yup, an alliance, can’t believe the brat bribed me into it I mean he’s trying to get your lo-” Hangeng noticing Heechul said and slapped one hand on his loud mouth Heechul who was absolutely enraged but understood why Hangeng did so and kept quiet. Sungmin who was having doubts about Heechul answer Zhoumi tried to change the subject few minutes later they already arrived at the mall. “Haha, finally we’re here!” Zhoumi said opening the car side door Sungmin sighed whispering to himself again, “Still not getting answers from anyone yet…” He just smiled walking side by side with Hangeng chatting with him and listening to the diva and sidekick? Could we call Zhoumi a sidekick? Talking about clothes, accessories and what not, but other than that…it was still fun for Sungmin to at least be hanging around some members once in a while without Kyuhyun following and dragging them away.

  >^<>^<>^<>^<

Finally at home it was already sunset Zhoumi going back to his own apartment while Heechul and Hangeng on the 12th floor together Sungmin made his way back to the 11th floor himself. Opening the door which made a small creaking noise he saw Donghae and Kibum chatting together…kind of secretly? Sungmin approached the two with his sunny smile. “Hey Donghae, and Kibum” The two looked from their conversation they had at the older and smiled back, “Hey Sungmin hyung wanna sit down? We can talk!” Donghae suggested Sungmin who took the offer before Kyuhyun could come any time to grab one of the two, “Sure” He replied taking a seat beside Kibum.

“Where’d you go hyung?” Kibum asked Sungmin who just smiled and replied, “Oh, I went out with Heechul, Hangeng, and Zhoumi to the mall” “Oh…okay, well me and Donghae hyung were talking about your-” Kibum who was cut off immediately by Donghae who had a frantic look on his face, “H-he meant u-um y-your pink bunny Kyuhyun gave you!” Kibum faceplamed himself knowing he did make a mistake about talking about it but with Donghae lying about the reason made it twice a worse with Kyuhyun’s name mentioned.

“Why? What’s wrong with Mr. Bunny?” Sungmin said not realizing they mentioned Kyuhyun ‘s name in front of him but looked at them with innocent eyes the two just laughed eyeing each other trying to fake a reason, “U-uh nothing Sungmin hyung it’s just that it’s really cute~!” Kibum said with his killer smile making Sungmin just nodded to the idea. “DONGHAE! KIBUM! CAN I TALK TO YOU GUYS. NOW!!!” Kyuhyun yelled from EunHae’s room the two glanced at each other and sighed relieved the two look back at Sungmin who was pouting losing the chance to talk to the two more, “Sorry hyung, you know what the evil makane will do to us in our sleep…” Donghae reasoned with a sorry smile the two got up from couch and headed towards the EunHae room. “Aish! Kyuhyun is taking everyone away from me…ugh, are you trying to ruin my life?!” Sungmin screamed loudly in the dorm specifically to Kyuhyun…but all he got was silence. “Haa…of course I wouldn’t get an answer back…fine I’ll just go play the guitar in my room,” Sighing Sungmin headed towards his and Kyuhyun’s room picking up the pink guitar strumming it as he hummed a song.

>^<>^<>^<>^<

“Aish! Kyuhyun is taking everyone away from me…ugh, are you trying to ruin my life?!”     

Kyuhyun heard this before he shut the door completely of EunHae’s room his eyes filled with guilt. “Sorry Sungmin hyung…but you’ll know why soon” He whispered to himself turning his body to face two members he just smiled stressfully as he also heard what Donghae was about to say to Sungmin about his…plan. “Donghae hyung~” He sang out heading towards slowly with dark eyes but still with a smile, “You know you weren’t supposed to say anything right? And faking the reason didn’t make it any better~” Donghae gulped the huge buck of saliva stuck in his throat as his eyes looked apologetic, “S-sorry Kyuhyun ah…I DIDN’T MEAN TOO I SWEAR!!! I MEAN- HE WANTED TO KNOW RIGHT?! SO I JUST MADE UP A REASON!!! I MEAN IT IS WAAY BETTER THAN TELLING HIM THAT YOU PLANNED TO SAY THAT YOU LO-” “Yah! Donghae hyung, do you wanna get killed by Kyuhyun tonight or something?” Kibum spoke calmly put a hand over the fish-like man who just shook his head quietly with widened eyes.

“Good job Kibum, your starting to learn more and more from me” Kyuhyun smirked amused Kibum just sighed but nonetheless smiled, “Shouldn’t I be saying you learned from me? I mean, I was originally the evil makane, but has now become the most gentle…yeah…you owe me big time for stealing my title” Kibum frowned but continued, “Anyways, hurry it up and tell, or I’ll get you back over the few last days of taunting us” Donghae finally having the courage to speak, spoke out loud, “Yeah! Kibum is right…not sure about the ‘evil’ thing but he’s still right!!!” Kyuhyung just sighed, “Alright alright god don’t fret about the things I put in your underwear’s today-” “YOU WHAT?!” The two screamed angrily but stopped seeing the door open revealing the priest-like man.

“Ah…Siwon nice to know your FINALLY here” Kyuhyun said uninterested already punching one of Donghae’s Nemo plushie’s blankly, Donghae went over grabbing the plushie protectively. “Well, …I heard God’s name” Siwon glared at Kyuhyun’s specifically who shrugged in response with his head turned a little he glanced slightly at the handsome man, “So Siwon…are you in?” The man sighed remembering the talk he had with the evil makane during his break for his drama over the phone…

“I’m in”

>^<>^<>^<>^<

“Yeaaah! Long time no talk Sungmin!” Shindong smiled widely approaching the room with the door swung open making a loud bang Sungmin frowned and stopped strumming his guitar. “Yo yo yo!!!” Eunhyuk yelled happily following after making Sungmin frowned even more…if that’s possible? “Hey traitor” Sungmin hissed to Shindong who just smiled as if he didn’t hear anything, Sungmin shot his head towards Eunhyuk, “And hello to you traitor number two!” Sungmin was putting away his guitar on the guitar stand and sat on his bed with folded arms just staring at the wall. The two sighed after all they are Sungmin’s best friends. They both followed Sungmin sitting on the bed glaring at the wall as well, just silence in the pink-filled room.

“Yah! I can’t take this silence anymore!!! You two know how much I hate silence like this” Eunhyuk pouted finally tearing his gaze away from the wall and looked at the two. “Hm…Eunhyuk’s right, staring at the wall is making me dizzy” Shindong said also looking away, the two just stared at Sungmin who just kept staring at the white wall. Sungmin just sighed knowing he wouldn’t be able to avoid the two forever, he took a small glare to both of them, “Oh come on Sungmin! Please don’t be mad at me!” “US” Eunhyuk corrected Shindong who just rolled his eyes, “Yeah, sure, US...please Sungmin we both really meant to spend time with you we’re just busy with things!” “…” “Sungmin hyung pweaaase!!!” Eunhyuk said in a cute voice pursing out his lips showing doggy eyes? Likely to be more of monkey eyes.

That just made Sungmin laugh aloud the two smiled in acknowledgement knowing Sungmin had forgiven them. “Fine, so why are you guys here anyways?” Sungmin asked with a small smile facing the two properly, Shindong and Eunhyuk took a knowing glance at one another and said in unison, “We’re going to a restaurant and wondering if you wanted to come, AND WE TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!!!” The two joked the three friends laughed together once it died down Sungmin finally replied, “Sure, I mean just the three of us?” The two nodded making Sungmin smile brightly, “Okay, perfect! So when will we go?”  Without any hesitance the two answered immediately, “Tomorrow” It took Sungmin a moment to take in what they said and widen his eyes, “WHAT?! TOMORROW?! W-WHY OUT OF ALL DAYS TOMORROW?!”

“What’s wrong with tomorrow though me and Eunhyuk decided this for a while” Sungmin just stayed silence still with widen eyes and frozen. Eunhyuk kept waving a hand in front of the frozen hyung and looked at Shindong with a worried face, “Shindong …I think Sungmin’s dead” Sungmin snapped back to reality at what Eunhyuk said and hit the back of his head, “OWW WHY-” “I’M NOT DEAD HYUK!” Giving a glare to the boy who just wore a bright gummy smile. “It’s just that tomorrow…” The two waited patiently for the answer. Sungmin gulped huge.

“It’s Friday”

 >^<>^<>^<>^<

“It’s Friday”

The mysterious person moved away from the opened door about to go in and call sabotage Eunhyuk and Shindong but just smirked wickedly, he chuckled boastfully heading back to his room.

“Yah! Did they say according to plan?” Kangin asked harshly still angry he’s forced to do this because of the makane, but also having a soft side he agreed nonetheless. “Hmm…should I really answer that huh?” He smirked Kangin just frowned, “YOU! Kim Heechul answer me!” “Pft! Please Kangin know me better before you talk to your ‘hyung’ like that” Heechul replied lazily moving his hands in a petty matter of not caring Kangin was just about to get up from the chair he sat on about to beat the crap out of the diva but someone held him down. “Nooo~ Kangin don’t!” Leeteuk whined cutely. Of course. How could say Kangin say no to his lover.

Sighing he sat back down a hand slung over the arms of his lover and a deadly glare at the diva. Heechul just smirked in response before asking no one in particular, “Where’s the brat? And the rest of them?” Since Kangin was pissed and decided not to reply the leader sighed and talked, “Well, he’s out with everyone else setting up as plan-” “OH SERIOUSLY THIS KID OWES ME BIG TIME FOR HELPING HIM WITH THIS!” Heechul cut of Leeteuk who pouted annoyed but forgot about it when Kangin gave a peck on his cheek lovingly.

Heechul just put on a digusted face, “OH! PUH-LEASE! Don’t PDA in front of me god, have had enough cheesy love with YeWook and EunHae. And who knows…maybe even SiBum will be as cheesy and cliché as you guys and please! Don’t even get me started with ZhouRy!” Heechul obviously not amused just ranted out on the angelic KangTeuk couple. The two sighed at the ranting diva and sighed relief when they heard the door open meaning the members have come back. Everyone had gathered together…those who were in on the plan, which did not include Sungmin. AT ALL. “So where did you guys tell Sungmin to go? He’s not in the dorm?” Donghae asked Eunhyuk and Shindong the two just smiled, “Well, he said he wanted to go walk out for a while once he noticed you-know-who came back” Shindong explained eyeing the one person everyone had their eyes on Kyuhyun who just scoffed, “Oh, blame me!” Kyuhyun frowned wanting Shindong to explain further.

“Anyways-” “WAIT!” Everyone looked curiously at Donghae as he spoke, “Who’s ‘you-know-who’???” With his fish-like face with his mouth wide open looking at everyone stupidly, “Sometimes I really think you are stupid Donghae hyung” Kibum sighed shaking his head Siwon giggled just hugging the younger one Donghae just pouted angrily, “Hmph! Whatever just continue before everyone else calls me stupid” Everyone just laughed at the comment letting Shindong continue, “He said he wanted to call someone close to him, more like he said last person he could think of” There was an imaginary cold wind passing in the room everyone taking a small glance at Kyuhyun who stared back at them blankly.

“What?” Kyuhyun spat everyone just shook their heads replying together, “Nothing…” And even Heechul said that. Kim Heechul. Finding it hard to believe, “Anyways when will we start the plan?” Hangeng asked curiously while trying to calm his boyfriend from cursing out inconsiderate words about the couples in the dorm. “Hm…tomorrow, I’ve already shown you guys what to do so I hope it goes well…” Kyuhyun trailed off with a hint of guilt in his voice Ryeowook being one of the sweetest and eternal makane gave his friend a small hug giving a reassuring smile, “Don’t worry Kyuhyun, I’m sure he will love it” Ryeowook said sweetly, “Wookie’s right Kyuhyun, after all we’re here helping you too” Yesung continued hugging the petite boy. Kyuhyun gave a small smile. Which was rare for Kyuhyun. “AWW! THIS IS SO MUSHY! GROUP HUG!!!” Zhoumi yelled walking in already grabbing the first two couple’s near him which was EunHae which gladly hugged back and grabbed the others. Just two people…

Kyuhyun and Heechul not bothering the mushy moment.

Everyone glared at the two evil members, “Yah! As a leader you guys come here and hug with us!” “Psh, please Jungsoo you know I’m not in for these moments” Heechul stated in a matter-of-fact manner Kyuhyun just nodded his head in agreement. The whole group, at least the ones in that mushy moment gave each other a knowing look and smirked Shindong and Zhoumi went up to the two slowly which made the two really creeped out, “YAH! Zhoumi and Shindong stay away from us!” Kyuhyun yelled with eyes wide open and creeped out as they came closer. Before Heechul and Kyuhyun could run the two grabbed them dragging them back to the mushy hugging, “NOOOOO!!!” The two evil members yelled struggling with the hugs and obviously cursing along with the leader scolding.

 >^<>^<>^<>^<

Sungmin walked out of the small Korean convenience store as he sighed making his way to…wherever. With the cold cola drink fixed in his left hand and the other hand occupied with his phone and pink accessory dangling. Finally finding a place to sit with a beautiful view of children playing at the near-by playground, the blue sky, and the hot sun burning down on him. He smiled widely at the sight, sitting on the bench he scrolled down his contacts list finally finding the person he meant to talk too…his last hope of getting some answers.

“Aish, please hurry and pick up the phone!” He whined while the phone was connecting with the other finally hearing a click noise on his eyes lit up and started off, “Hello! It’s Sungmin Gege! Are you there?” He waited for the other to speak back…

“Ahh! Sungmin Gege…hello!”

“Henry!!! You’re the last person to help meee!!!” Sungmin said in a desperate voice.

“Deh, what’s wrong gege?” Henry said with a smile on the other line.

“Well you know gege’s been having some…problems…” Sungmin tried not sounding too sad about it of course he didn’t want to say it forcefully to the younger, since he is the youngest.

“Oh! What kind of problems?” Henry asked curious.

“Hm…problems with one specific member Henry, I’m talking about Kyuhyun, sorry if I’m asking you to listen-”

“Sungmin Gege, it’s fine don’t worry I don’t mind hearing you out” Henry spoke with a soft voice.

Sungmin smiled at the younger’s tone, “Thanks Henry…so…”

20 minutes later…

“Ahhh! Okay gege, don’t worry, I really doubt Kyuhyun gege would hate you or plan anything evil, maybe he’s given some hints why he took the members away? Didn’t you think of the gege? Usually, if I known Kyuhyun gege for as long as you do you’d know he’d be giving hints right? Like Super Junior M, remember? At the Nanjing Set [Exceptionally Unlike Another] he said ‘you’ Sungmin gege, were the perfect boyfriend!” Henry explained hoping his hyung would understand what he’s ‘trying’ to say.

“Hm…hints huh? But, being the perfect boyfriend? I don’t know Henry, at the set he probably only said that because of the fans, you know, the KyuMin shippers…” Sungmin said disappointed, yeah, Sungmin actually loved Kyuhyun after these struggling years of doubts.

“BUT! He even talked to me about it after the show and said it was for real! AH! Gege you’re really a dense person!” Henry screamed annoyed on the phone.

“Eh?! Dense?! NOO! I’m not dense Henry! Aish, have you been taking lessons from Kyuhyun to insult your gege?!” Sungmin scolded angrily.

“Nooo…well…maybe, but asides that! Gege, I KNOW, like seriously, I KNOW, Kyuhyun would never hate you or get back at you for anything bad you did, I mean sure he pranks, but you know that’s the so-called ‘evil makane’ he has got to do that for image…or he’s just a really evil gege” Henry pouted, because he is originally and SHOULD be the ‘ultimate makane of Super Junior’.

“Haha, of course he’s evil, it’s Kyuhyun. But…I’ll take your word for it Henry, maybe he really doesn’t hate me? I’m really not sure…” Sungmin trailed off doubting once more.

“UGGGH!!! SEE SUNGMIN GEGE! You say you take my word for it but now here you are doubting again!” Henry snapped flipping whatever was in front of him.

“Hey! You can’t blame me for being doubtful! I mean he’s started acting like this for a while now, of course I would doubt if he suddenly started acting like a jerk to me and taking away the members!” Sungmin pouted hearing the younger sigh deeply.

“…Haa…gege, just trust me. I mean I’m the makane right? I know what’s going on” Henry said once more gently from the small rant.

“Okay Henry, I trust you…but if anything else goes bad-”

“FINE FINE! You can blame me if anything goes wrong in the near-future”

“Hehe, alrighty~ Oh! Henry, when are you coming back to the dorm I mean Zhoumi’s here early? How come you’re not here yet?” Sungmin questioned the younger.

“Well…gege I’ve got a lot of stuff going on, I mean, A LOT, but I’ll be coming tomorrow gege, so I’ll see you and the rest of the gege’s at the dorm at evening!”

“Great, well, again Henry thank you…you were the only one who’d actually…well not technically answer but, you gave me some hope, maybe Kyuhyun really doesn’t hate me...thanks again Henry, you’re the most awesome makane ever!!!” Sungmin said with a light laugh, not in a funny way but more of a kind way of saying thank you.

“Hehe, don’t worry Sungmin Gege…I’m glad you take my word, alright well I’m gonna have to pack up some stuff if I’m seeing you guys tomorrow”

“Ah! Alright Henry, take care and don’t stuff yourself with food on the way to the dorm” Sungmin joked.

“YAAH! GEGE! I DON’T STUFF MYSELF WITH FOOD!!!” Henry pouted angrily but in a joking way understanding his gege WAS joking.

“Haha sure~ Anyways bye Henry!!!”

“Bye Sungmin Gege!!!”

Sungmin shut off his phone staring at it while smiling to himself, “Thank you Henry” He whispered he looked up to the sky seeing a beautiful orange-like sky with the hint of darkness showing it was soon to be night time, he could see the bits of shining stars in the sky. He decided it was time to head back to the dorm he noticed the now-warm cola beside him totally forgetting to drink it he shrugged, “Eh…I’ll drink it tomorrow” He grabbed the cola drink and put his phone back in his pocket he walked back to the dorm very peacefully and quiet. “Hm…I totally forgot, tomorrow I’m eating with Shindong and Eunhyuk, hope it’ll be fun” He said to himself with a small grin plastered on his face and continued walking without any worries.

>^<>^<>^<>^<

To be continued...