Chapter 2

Idol's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

 

 

Jaejoong watched her back as she stood looking out of the window silently he knew she was not even seeing anything visible out of it. Dara had been standing there at the same spot ever since they arrived at his penthouse that same afternoon.

 

How long has it been? It was already dinner time which meant his girlfriend for 2 years has been standing there for 3 hours already right after they got out of the court room.

 

He had never seen her looked so devastated and lost before. Not during the time when her cat Daddoong died.

 

Not even when her father suddenly showed up asking for asylum because he had gotten so bankrupt his new family threw him out.

 

Jaejoong berated himself mentally because he was so relieved that the proceedings already ended. Almost forgetting about how Dara felt of the lost. And now seeing her so quiet and withdrawn made him guilty and worried at the same time. In fact it is her silence that made Jaejoong so worried.

 

After what seemed like a half hour more of contemplating whether to approach her or not, Jaejoong walked towards her silently, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing the curved of her neck while smelling the flowery and citrus scent that is so unique about her. .

 

He was glad and relieved to feel her sagging back, leaning against him as he tightened his arms around her to comfort her further.

 

Both stayed in that same position for some time before Jaejoong felt safe enough to start inquiring “What's the matter love?” he asked cautiously

 

Dara didn't answer instantly. He could hear her taking a deep breath and then her shoulders suddenly shook which was a sign that she was already crying.

 

“I... I lost everything Jae. My car, my house... everything” she cried silently. He knew exactly how hard the girl worked just to get everything that she wanted. She had worked so hard for those things but they just took it away. And probably what hurts the most about it was that Dara loved them. She loved YG Entertainment. Especially the people in it.

 

Guiding her body to turn around. Jaejoong's heart broke as she looked up to face him. If there was one thing that he never wanted to witness, that would be seeing her cry. The look in her eyes just broke his heart into million of pieces and if it is just possible for him to carry her pains for her? Jaejoong had no doubt that he will.

 

He held the back of her head and pulled her again towards him as he kept drawing circles against her back to calm her heavily sobs. Whispering soothing words to assure her that he was there...

 

“Shh... not everything love. I am still here. It's ok” he kissed the side if her head as she allowed her to let it all go. She after all had not shown any emotion right after the trial was over earlier that day that Jaejoong was a bit worried that she got into a shock.

 

Earlier.....

 

He had managed to warn everyone off right before they both set out of court.

 

He left her side for a mere minute to go out of the court room and face the raging flashes of cameras and video lights that were waiting for them just outside the court door.

 

After kissing her forehead and leaving her for a while with Chundoong and her mother, Jaejoong stepped out of the door, glared at the sea of paparazzis, fans and haters and spoke

 

“If any one. And I mean anyone of you will dare speak of anything out of the line to Dara or ask her anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter