Chapter 1

Idol's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Idol's Wife

lilies_009

 

[a/n - this is a complete fic already... with only 3 Chapters! on the process of posting the next 2 chaps. based on a oneshot of one of my fave author. will post a link of the orginal one at the end. you can ready it off later to see the difference in it. hehe btw. ]

 

 

 

A few months ago, During the Kpop Olympics Kim Jaejoong was competing for the idol soccer team together with Junsu and his team when his friend Choi Seunghyun from YG entertainment accidentally push kick him right into his middle body sending him rolling on the field- obviously in pain and out of breath.

 

People on the stand, fans and idols alike stood agape as Jaejoong suddenly laid still and unmoving for a few seconds. Everyone was convinced that he was going to stand up, continue to play without further complications- The guy was just too strong and well built and because he was Kim Jaejoong after all- THE Kim Jaejoong.

 

But then he didn't. He lay there still, groaning in pain.

 

So when almost all of his team mates including the shell shocked TOP ran towards him looking horrified suddenly, the stadium went loud in chaos.

 

Wails of worry erupted and echoes of voices filled the place. Coaches shouting for first aid help and few more asking for an ambulance.

 

Just then, his greatest secret came forward, almost running towards him. Falling to her knees as she begged and cried for the love of her life to be okay.

 

That was then that the secret and very well hidden love affair of Kim Jaejoong and Sandara Park got revealed.

 

---

 

The Kpop world got chaotic after that event.

 

On the internet surfaced the pictures of her crying over the injured Jaejoong on the soccer field.

 

Netizens were able to sneak into the hospital, taking pictures as well of her worried and in distress face outside of the emergency room while Yoochun and Junsu and the rest of their friends were trying to calm her down.

 

Fanaccounts spread like wildfire when words came out that Dara Park wasn't able to leave the boy on his sick bed. She stayed and took care of him until he was strong enough to leave and go home.

 

Saes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter