Chapter 3

Idol's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 3

 

 

 

With wide eyes Dara dragged Jaejoong away from the clothing rack where he was in the middle of choosing yet again another set of clothes for her

 

“hey! Those dress would look nice on you! Hey!” Jaejoong was trying to pull his arm away from her clutch.

 

“Jaejoong this is just too much” She looked at the pile of the clothes that Jaejoong and her managed to pull and tried out already.

 

“What? That's just around twenty pairs love” He nonchalantly swat her hands away then went back to the rack that he had left.

 

“Twenty Jae! That's twenty shirts and twenty jeans and skirts. That's is actually a whole lot already”

She stomped her feet just to make a point

 

the guy who was still busy pulling and checking some clothes out of the rack titled his head towards her. “exactly! That's just 20 days for you to change in. I can't just let you walk around wearing the same shirts and jeans now. What would people think of me? That I can't afford anything for my woman?No! Definitely not a good impression Love”

 

“But Jae..” She pouted, looking around a little embarrassed seeing all the store employees including some patrons gawk at them, some were even snickering with amusement.

 

“No buts Dara! Go look for shoes! Shoo!” he playfully kissed her cheek before shoving her away

 

She looked at the back of her boyfriend incredulously, it looked like he had already made up his mind over the matter and so she knew she can no longer persuade him against it anymore. With half of her heart set to take the task of looking for shoes that she or rather he will be purchasing for her Dara halfheartedly tried a few pairs not knowing that the boyfriend was observing her from a far.

 

Jaejoong's frowned, eyebrows suddenly meeting together in between his forehead. He sauntered towards where she was and signaled everyone, including a few gawking patrons to go away. They were escorted out by their bodyguards.

 

Dara who was still muttering under her breath had no idea what was happening just until Jaejoong sat on the seat before her and took his hand to get her attention.

“What's the matter love? You are not enjoying this at all?” he questioned

 

Dara finally looked around seeing the store suddenly got empty except for the store's cashier who was obviously trying hard not to stare at them.

“where's every one?” She answered him with another question, still standing.

 

“Sent them all out for a quick breather” he grinned before guiding her a bit to face him. Taking her hand he kissed her cheek “ What's wrong? You don't like the Gucci? Should we go to....Louis?”

 

Dara shook her head and looked down to their joined fingers.

 

“Then what is it? You're tired?” Dara didn't answer as well “Love you have to tell me what's in your mind you know I hate to think that you are bothered by me” Jaejoong huffed, a little defeated which cause her to panic a bit.

 

“No.. No babe” she shook her head “It's just that.... how am I going to pay for all of these? I mean I know you're paying for now but... I want to pay you back and...” She looked at the pile of clothes again before pouting. “It would take me forever to pay you back for all of those”

 

Jaejoong stared at her again, quite not believing that the girl was actually thinking about it. Most girls would probably just swim with those free stuff and not think of repayment.

 

“aww love” He laughed. moving forward to gather the shy girl against him. He guided her to sit on his lap so that he could tighten his embrace.

 

“Just having you around is a good payment already” He guided her face down at him and kissed her on the lips lovingly. They kissed for a while, she shifted then pulled away making him groan on the friction it created on his groin

 

Dara smirked “Kim Jaejoong... you are not going to get hard like this on public places” she playfully kissed him again and intentionally move her a bit, grinding it down against him.

 

“Oh !” he exhaled louder when Dara pulled away again then hugged him loving while resting her head on the crook of his neck and shoulder. The smell of his hugo boss perfume assaulted her senses making her rub her nose against his skin.

 

“Jae....” she huffed hungrily making jaejoong tremble at the sensation

 

jaejoong looked around, even checking the ceilings of the store for cameras. He then spotted the dressing room which was a few feet away from where they were snogging. Contemplating on what to do Jaejoong nudge her a bit, squeezing the side of her waist.

 

Dara gazed at his face under her heavily lidded eyes and laughed at how Jaejoong pointed her attention towards the dressing room.

 

“Ya! Sandara Park!” He growled

 

“JaeJae! How could you!” she playfully smacked his chest! “This is not acceptable. You are making me pay for these through making love in public? I don't think so” She smiled haughtily before grinding her down even more

 

Jaejoong cringed “That is not he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter