Trouble on the Double

Grace Heart

The towns people screamed, a giant crowd forming trying to get away from the terrible creature that was destroying the town square. The giant Gryphon was smashing stalls in the town plaza with its sharp eagle talons, its tail wiping out fruit and vegetable crates with one clean, smooth yet destructive motion. In the midst of the chaos and the giant cluster of the crowd, my keen eyesight spotted a hooded figure amidst the chaos observing the turmoil that was happening.

Judging by the built of the figure it was man but his hood was covering his face so I wasn't able to make out what he looked like nor his age, however, with the little light that was shining I saw a smirk forming between his lips and silently left the scene. I figured that he was the one responsible for outbreak but right now we had to stop that thing from destroying the rest of the town. 

My eyes then shifted from the alley way to the monstrous beast, I soon remembered that Tao had a bag full of weaponry that he had brought with us incase of emergencies such as this. I quickly teleported to the stable outside of Avendale, opening the weaponry bag and grabbing three weapons with me, a bow an arrow, a pair of nun-chucks, and some kunai knives.

I teleported back to the scene only to find Tao beaten up lying on the floor, blood dripping from the corner of his lips, while Luhan got smashed into one of the shop's walls. I ran up to them and gave the nun-chuks to Tao and the kunai knives to Luhan. I grabbed an arrow and shot the sharp projectile at the Gryphons rib-cage. Once I shot the arrow the Gryphons eyes turned to me and charged at me with great speed. Before it could collide its claws with my body, I teleported out of its sight before shooting another arrow mid air, landing on my two feet. 

Tao then got up and increased the time around him hitting the winged terror with his nun-chuks applying incredible force and speed that it couldn't even react to his movements. Using the corner of my eye I saw Luhan throwing the knives consecutively only leaving a small gap between each knife. To my surprise each one of the knives changed directions coming at the beast from different angles. Luhans hand then stretched out before turning into a tight fist, my gaze then turned to the Gryphon screeching in agony almost as if it was being crushed by mid air. His fist tensed even more causing the grip on the Gryphon to get tighter. When the grip was unbearable the Gryphon soon started to turn back into stone and get obliterated into a thousand pieces of rubble.

I realized then that Luhan had the Grace of Telekinesis, once he used his power my bag with the amulets started to glow. I took it hastily and teleported to Luhans side, soon after Tao came towards as well. We both looked at Luhan whose eyes was shut closely, he then opened them and saw both of us staring at him intensely. '' What'' he said obliviously as if destroying a giant Gryphon was an everyday thing. '' You never told us you had a Grace!'' Tao said in shock, to which Luhan retorted '' You never told me you had a Grace ether, you have the Grace of Time Control while she has the Grace of Teleportation ''. '' To be exact, I have two Graces, the Grace of Detection which allows me to know if someone uses a high level grace and the Grace of Replication which allows me to copy any Grace I see it in action.'' I corrected him '' Anyway this is for you'' I handed him his amulet it was a circle with more circles surrounding it engraved on a white gem.

'' Luhan you've seen what happened here, I fear that it might happen to the rest of Solaria as well, and we all know that this wasn't some accident. Someone used there Grace to bring all this destruction, we need to use our Graces to bring back peace. You, Tao, and the other Gracelings who these amulets belong to are the only people who could save the rest of Solaria.'' I said pleadingly. He sighed, closed his eyes, looked at us before his head in agreement.

Hola me amigoz EXOticinspirit1 here! While I was writing this chappie I got a new subscriber yaaaaaaay ^.^ * jumps around the room like a mad person*. Anyway thanks to the new subcriber I had more motivation for writing todays chapter as well as the constant pushing of my oh so lovable unnie ( you know who you are =.='' ) Back to the point ANNYEONG Twy-13 for subscribing thank you so much for doing so! Oh by the way the cast talks that I was talking about will be added in the next chapter becuase I feel that this chapter is already long enough. The cast will talk about ether how they fault about the previous chapter, you guys can also ask questions and give them topics to talk about by commenting. This marks the end of my long authors note GOOD BYE U GUYS SEE U IN THE NXT CHAPTER BYE BYE MUAH !!!! <3 <3 <3