3

I don't have to be the reason of your happiness , but I hope I am.

 

Next day in school…

 

Nana : “ yaaaaa Jungsu! Where will you yesterday after lunch? ”

 

Jungsu : “ something urgent. ”

 

While Nana was asking Jungsu about where he went yesterday Jooyeon was sitting alone at a corner and looking out of the window. Jungsu attention was all on Jooyeon and later Jooyeon excuse herself from them awhile later Jungsu make up with an excuse he left and went after Jooyeon. He searched of her around the school as usual he found on her on where she used to be.

 

Jungsu went up to Jooyeon with a bottle of milk and he smiled.

 

“ wae isn’t you with Nana? ”

 

“ nah , Uee and Jung Ah are with her. ”

 

“ but… She needs you. ”

 

“ you need.. ”

“ annyeonghaseyo , please read it? ” a senior approached Jooyeon passes her a lunch box and a letter.

 

Jooyeon smiled , greeted and accepted the letter and lunch box. When she turned back to Jungsu was gone.

 

Time fast forward to night over at Jungsu house.

 

Jungsu was lying on his bed suddenly his phone rang.

 

* one text message received *

 

( meet me at the park , 15 minutes later. – Jooyeon. )

 

When Jungsu reached the park Jooyeon waved to him with a bottle of banana milk. Jungsu smiled and walked towards Jooyeon he sat down beside her.

 

“ where did you went in the afternoon? ”

 

“ afternoon? ”

 

“ in school. ”

 

“ oh I remember that I forgot that Nana told me to help her get something. ”

 

“ you lie didn’t you? ”

 

“ aniyo! Why would I lie? ” Jungsu started drinking his milk.

 

Jooyeon stare at him with curious eyes.

 

“ whose that guy? ”

 

“ which guy? ”

 

“ the senior that approached you in the morning when we were in school. ”

 

“ just a normal senior that I don’t even know who he is. Why? ” slowly Jooyeon rest his head on Jungsu shoulder.

 

“ He like you? ”

 

“ molla ~ you afraid that he like me? ”

 

“ ani. ” ( I’m not afraid of anyone liking you , but I’m more afraid of you liking them. ) Jungsu said softly.

“ mwuh rah goo? ” ( what did you say? )

 

“ ani. Jooyeon-ah how does love means to you? ”

 

“ love? Love is when even thought you’re not the reason of their happiness you would still want them to be happy. Wae? ”

 

“ then I think I found love. I don’t know if that’s love or not but when I see her my heart race continuously , I want to see her everyday I want her to be happy and I hope I could make her happy but even if her happiness does not include me I still want her to be happy.”

 

Soon as Jungsu finished his sentence Jooyeon fall asleep on his shoulder.

 

“ I think I failed to confess tonight? Goodnight. ” Jungsu kisses Jooyeon forehead.

 

The next morning Jooyeon woke up and she saw Jungsu sleeping beside her. She touches his eyebrow , his nose then slowly to his lips. She pecks his cheeks and Jungsu woke up.

 

“ Yawns. It’s already morning. ”

 

Jooyeon nodded.

 

They had breakfast together and separated with each other both of them went home , changed and went to school. When Jooyeon left her house she saw Jungsu waiting for her downstairs.

 

“ you were fast? ”

 

“ ani. ” Jungsu scratch his head and smile.