2

I don't have to be the reason of your happiness , but I hope I am.

 

The next day in school…

 

The bell rang and Jungsu was running all the way to the school gate. He ran to class and he stood outside class trying to catch a breathe. He sees Joo waving to him he smiled and went in the class.

 

Nana : “ Jungsu! You were late. ” Nana look at her watch.

 

Jungsu threw his bag to the table and yawns.

 

Jungsu : “ I’m tired , let me sleep. ”

 

Class started and Jungsu were sleeping since the first lesson till lunch break and his still sleeping. Everyone left the class and went for lunch break Jungsu were alone in class suddenly someone walked over to Jungsu table and passes him a packet of banana milk. Jungsu opened half of his eyes and he sees Jooyeon standing in front of him , Jooyeon knocked his head.

 

“ for me? ”

 

“ you don’t want it? Return to me then! ” Jooyeon tired to snatch the milk from Jungsu hand.

 

“ ani! You given to me so it’s mine and you can’t take back! ”

 

“ wae? You don’t want it don’t you? ”

 

“ I want it! ”

 

Jungsu quickly opened the milk and drink it like a small boy Jooyeon smiled at his action.

 

“ wae are you laughing? ”

 

“ ani! I just find it funny. ”

 

“ there’s another bottle right? For me too? ”

 

Jungsu tired to snatch it from Jooyeon they were running around in the class and suddenly Jooyeon was caught by Jungsu. ( Jungsu were sort of like hugging her from the back and she rise her hand high so that he couldn’t reach for the milk. )  while they will having fun others came back from their lunch break they were shock by what Jungsu and Jooyeon were doing.

 

Nana : “ what are you doing? ”

 

Jungsu : ani! We were just playing. ” Jungsu quickly keep a distance away from Jooyeon.

 

Soon lesson ended everyone headed home in separated ways only Jungsu and Jung Ah.

 

“ you like Jooyeon? ”

 

“ mwuh? ”

 

“ you heard me don’t you? ”

 

“ I…. ” Jungsu speechless.

 

“ you know Nana like you. ”

 

“ I thought that was just a joke we used to play? ”

 

“ don’t you hurt either Nana or Jooyeon. ”

 

Jungsu headed home and he lies on his bed and Jooyeon was the only one on his mind.

 

- Jungsu pov –

 

( actually Joo hair smells really nice. And her eyes , he lips , he cheeks when she’s close to me my heart start to race. I blush when she’s close to me like today my heart raced so fast. Aishhhh what’s happening to me? Did I really had a crush on her? )

 

- end of pov –

 

And soon Jungsu fall asleep from thinking.

 

The next day…

 

Jungsu was walking to school together with Nana , Jung Ah and Uee.

 

Uee : “ Jungsu what’s your ideal type? ”

 

Jungsu : “ ideal type? ”

 

Suddenly Jooyeon appear in his mind.

 

Jungsu : “ my ideal type…. ” he stops and starts thinking.

 

“ someone with long hair , charming eyes , soft voice , there’s always a lavender shampoo smell on her long and silky hair. ”

 

Uee : “ ahh wae it sounds like Jooyeon? ”

 

Nana : “ Jungsu ideal type is Joo? ”

 

Jungsu : “ ani! I’m just describing! Lets walk faster we’re late of class. ”

 

Time fast forward to lunch break…

 

Jung Ah : “ you guys see Jooyeon today? ”

 

Nana & Uee : “ ani? ”

 

Nana : “ Jung Ah , Jungsu ideal type is really Jooyeon? ”

 

Jung Ah : “ molla. He didn’t mention about his ideal type before. ”

 

Nana : “ Uee what if Jungsu really like Jooyeon? ” Nana sigh.

 

Uee : “ ani! Jooyeon had a boyfriend she won’t like Jungsu too I guess. ”

 

Jungsu heard their conversation and knew that Jooyeon wasn’t in school he decided to skip lesson and went to look for Joo. On the way when his leaving the school he send a  text  to Jooyeon and they decided to meet at a park nearby the school.

 

Jungsu reached the park earlier than Jooyeon and he was waiting on a bench while suddenly a pair of hands covered up his eyes.

 

“ Joo? ”

 

“ bingo! ” Jooyeon smiled.

 

“ wae didn’t you came school today? ”

 

“ having headache. ”

 

“ you feeling better now? ” Jungsu panic and touched her head.

 

“ I’m fine don’t have to worry. Wae are you here at this timing? Isn’t you suppose to be in school? ”

 

“ I skipped class ”

 

“ for? Visiting me? ”

 

Jungsu nodded.

 

“ pabo! Let’s go somewhere else! ” Jooyeon dragged Jungsu along with him.

 

“ where we going? ”

 

“ shhh , follow me and you’ll know. ”

 

Jooyeon dragged Jungsu to the theme park they went for roller coaster ride , the pirate boat , everything you could find in the theme park they played it together just like a sweet couple that’s dating. At the end of the day the staff over there took a picture of them in Polaroid. They staff offer them their Polaroid at first Jungsu rejected it after Jooyeon walk future he went back and get the Polaroid.

 

“ ice cream ” Jungsu pass the ice cream to Jooyeon.

 

“ Kamsa! ” Jooyeon smiled. 

 

While Jungsu were eating the ice cream Jooyeon pushed the ice cream towards his mouth and she ran away.

 

“ yaaaaaaaa! ” Jungsu start chasing after Jooyeon.

 

Jooyeon turned back stick her tongue out and continue running. After running for awhile Jooyeon triple and fall.

 

“ ouchhhhhhh. ”

 

Jungsu panic and ran towards Jooyeon.

 

“ are you alright? ”

 

Jooyeon nodded.

 

“ but you’re bleeding. Wait for me here. ”

 

Jungsu searched the whole theme park for pharmacy store he bought plastic and some medicine for Jooyeon. He went quickly after he bought everything he helped Jooyeon to clean her wound and plaster it. They rested for half an hour and they left the park but due to Jooyeon injuries she couldn’t walk properly they reached Jooyeon house nearby Jungsu bended down and piggy back Jooyeon she’s fall asleep as soon as Jungsu piggy back her.

 

- Jungsu pov –

 

“with you it makes me feels like I’m dreaming. You gave me those dreamy feel I don’t know why in fact I don’t want to know they only thing I know was being with you everyday is what I wanted. Without you life doesn’t seems right with you I know everything will be okay. If he turn his back to you , just remember that I’m always here to love you. I hate that bastard that makes you cried it’s okay from now on I’m here to protect you , I won’t let anyone hurt you again. Not anymore… ”

 

- End of pov –