1

I don't have to be the reason of your happiness , but I hope I am.

 

Early morning in class E-014

 

Jung Ah was dragging Nana to class while Jooyeon and Uee was busying chatting in front of them.

 

Jung Ah : “ yaaa! Joo and Uee help me Nana is falling into me. ”

 

Nana was snoring while Jung Ah was dragging her to class. Joo and Uee ignored Jung Ah and continue chit chatting.

 

Jungsu : “ sis! ” Good morning every body! * Jungu smile *

 

Nana : “ good morning Jungsu! ” * Nana smile *

 

Joo , Uee and Jung Ah was shocked by Nana that she suddenly woke up.

 

Uee : “ when Nana see Jungsu she will forget about everything she’s doing and talk to him. ”

 

They entered the class get seated and lesson started. Blah blah this and that time fast forward to lunch.

 

In the café where they always hang out.

 

Joo was busy playing with her phone and Uee was day dreaming.

 

Jung Ah : “ Ueee! What are you looking at? ” Jung Ah tapped Uee shoulder.

 

Uee : “ ani. ”

 

Soon Nana and Jungsu walked in the café with Nana hand chain on Jungsu arms.

 

Uee : “ look at that pair of sweet couple. ”

 

Jungsu : “ ani! We’re not couple! What are we eating for lunch? ”

 

Jung Ah : “ As usual! ”

 

They had their lunch chatted they went back to class this and that soon class ended.

 

Nana : “ so where everybody’s going? ”

 

Joo : “ I’m meeting my boyfriend. ” Joo winked.

 

Jung Ah : “ I have some recording to do. ”

 

Jungsu : “ I have to go for guitar practice. ”

 

Uee : “ I’m head home since I’ve got nothing to do. ”

 

Nana : “ I’ll go for my dance! ”

 

Soon they separated with each other. Time fast forward to evening while Jungsu was walking home. Near his house some where at a park he saw a girl with a familiar back view he walked up to her and tapped her shoulder the girl turned around and it was Jooyeon.

 

“ why are you here? Thought you were dating with your boyfriend? ” 

 

Jooyeon didn’t say a word tears flowed down her eyes and Jungsu were shock.

 

“ what happened? ”

 

“ can you lent me your shoulder for awhile? ”

 

Jungsu nodded and Joo leans her head on his shoulder. Jungsu didn’t know what to do and slowly he began to start tapping Joo head. Jooyeon cried for a hours Jungsu just sit there and accompany her until Joo said she’s hungry they went to convenient store and get cup noodles.

 

Over at the convenient store.

 

Joo : “ wae didn’t you ask about what happened? ”

 

Jungsu : “ ani , Is not that I’m not concerned about what happened but I believe that if you want to let me know you would tell me. ”

 

Joo : “ we broke up. ”

 

Jungsu : “ what? You mean you and him? ”

 

Joo nodded. “ his dating another girl behind my back. We actually plan to meet up today but I didn’t told him I went over to his place and waited for him I saw him walked back with another girl hand in hand. ”

 

Jungsu : “ yaaa! His not worth your tears. If I see him on the streets I’m pull him up throw him to the wall and punch him a thousand times and throw him out of Seoul!!! Or chop him into thousand piece and cook rice cake! ”

 

Joo smiled with Jungsu joke they chatted at the convenient store till it around 12 midnight and Jungsu walked Joo home.