The Plan starts out like... what?

THREE SECONDS

Woohyun stared at the man before him, his best gun cocked to the side, aimed right at the man’s head.

“who?”

“shim changmin... myungsoo called me here... he said you’d be like this... woohyun right?”

Woohyun’s left eye twitched and he backed up.

“whats the password?”

“woohyun’s... beautiful?” changmin answered hesitantly because the guy really looked like he was going to blast his brains out and he wasnt keen on dying too soon.

Woohyun frowned and changmin got ready to die until...

“YAYYYY!!! I KNOW RIGHT!!! COME IN! Why didnt you say so earlier!”

Changmin glanced at the boy nervously but stepped inside the unguarded mansion. At least thats what he thought until...

“dont step there, you’ll shred into pieces... oh and careful over there! Thats a freaking venom gun!!! HYUNG!!!” changmin finally got through all the traps succesfully until what seemed like a room.

“my room,” woohyun said swinging the door open and changmin’s eyes widened excitedly as he saw the computers.

“we just got them today, myung said you’d need them...”

Changmin put up a hand.

“say no more, my lovers are calling me...” and with that he started playing with each and everyone of the new custom made computers.

Woohyun shook his head.

“there is something wrong with this man...” he muttered to himself before opening the door again for myungsoo and hoya who’s heads were buried deep in the large blue print that both hands had to hold up.

“we need to start now... deadline is close and this needs to be perfect,” myungsoo announced and hoya yawned before taking his place at the end of the touch screen table.

Myungsoo placed the blue print on the table and it programmed immediately and icons appeared all around it.

“sit.” He simply said and everyone listened because when myungsoo was emotionless and serious... you listened or you died. (that sam guy didnt listen and he went flying out the window of myungsoo’s mansion-good times...)

Myungsoo took the head, confirmed the leader of the real team while the other three sat across from each other to examine the table.

“okay, like i said, i will take care of GD,” myungsoo started as he clicked on a blinking icon which popped up to show a man that woohyun almost immediately started commenting on his hair.

Myungsoo shushed him and threw the icon away before showing the whole YG building in x-ray vision.

“alright, changmin, i want you to be my eyes alright, lead me to where GD is cause i know he’s going to be hiding and protected,”

Changmin nodded.

“im calling one of the best snipers for our sniping team and he is going to be situated...here, and woohyun and hoya...”

Both of them looked at myungsoo who started tapping icons furiously and placing them together.

“i have a great idea for you two,”

 

A/N: I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT SCHOOL HAD STARTED AGAIN AND AND... EXAMSSSSSSS!!!! AHHHH!!! BUT no worries.