The Real Plan and That Other One

THREE SECONDS

Myungsoo blankly stared at the wall of the student council’s room along with the other curious six, the next day since it was their usual hangout place even though sunggyu threatened to kick them out if they ever came in the next.

“are we having the plan meeting today?” sunggyu asked the blank myungsoo who didnt answer him and sungyeol shushed him almost immediately.

“he’s concertrating hyung!” sungyeol said and sunggyu glanced at him weirdly before turning back to inspect whatever they were inspecting on the wall and he missed the smirk on myungsoo’s face.

“i got it!”

Woohyun glanced away from the wall and myungsoo made it to the middle of the room where there was a big meeting table for the student council which consisted of sunggyu, sungyeol, sungjong and dongwoo (no surprises there)

Myungsoo sat down, the others following after.

“so... whats the plan?” he asked.

“what!? We thought you were the planner? We even waited for you too...” sunggyu sighed and then shook his head before leaning onto woohyun who looked just as sleepy as he was yesterday.

“you’re starting to act like hoya hyung,” sungjong pointed out and woohyun sent him a glare.

“so what is the plan?” sungyeol asked.

“hoya hyung?” myungsoo called out to the half asleep boy.

“hmm?”

“the plan?”

Hoya sat up and glanced around before slapping a file (it had appeared magically) onto the table, sliding it over to myungsoo.

“okay, so the plan is simple, in and out as usual because i dont like complicated things... yeol and i will tackle the leader,” myungsoo started.

“gyu hyung and woo-hyung are incharge of the guards,”

“hoya will work with dongwoo who are going to do something about those locked doors and camera’s, oh and dongwoo hyung has to make new guns too” dongwoo smiled in delight and nodded.

“jong, you are our sniper and youre also in charge of our clothes,”

“hyung...isnt this too... simple?”sungjong asked because there was clearly something wrong with this plan.

Myungsoo shook his head.

“like i said...” he sent a look to woohyun and hoya.

“in and out,”

----

Woohyun frowned as he discovered yet another microscopic spy in his house and that was including his room!

“s,”he muttered and jumped when he heard a trigger being pulled behind him and before anyone could react or blink, he was gone.

“how does he do that?” myungsoo asked as he unloaded the gun before tossing it to woohyun’s bed.

Hoya, who was using what seemed like a sensor to find hidden microchip spies, glanced up momentarily before crumpling a microchip bug with two fingers.

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow, impressed.

“im not called the king of hiding for nothing~” woohyun sang from the ceiling.

Myungsoo moved away just in time when woohyun jumped down from invisible cables.

“got them all around the city and all your houses,” woohyun admitted somewhat proud and myungsoo made a mental note to look for them later.

“did you kill the micros?” woohyun asked hoya who nodded and smashed the last one in his hand.

“good, so team leader, what’s the real plan?”

Myungsoo cocked his head slightly and held up three fingers.

“three seconds,”

 

A/N: LOLIPOP! I LIKE WOOHYUN'S CHARACTERS THE MOST!!! oh and credits to the picture owner~~~~