The King Of Hiding Is At It Again

THREE SECONDS

Woohyun smiled as he gripped the bouquet in his hands, certain that a familar hamster would like it. Especially if he came in surprise (he knew sunggyu didnt like that but woohyun was willing to be a nuisance) but i guess he was annoying someone up there too much because as sunggyu’s mansion came into view, he saw an unfamiliar car in the driveway.

Gripping the flowers a LITTLE too hard (they actually crunched in his hands and as they were roses...) woohyun didnt even wince and dropped the flowers near the gate before slinking against in too hide away from the CCTV.

He took out one of his many cellphones from his bag because woohyun was always the type to have a bag on him but not as much as dongwoo who probably had his whole life in his bag.

Woohyun pressed one.

“hello?” myungsoo answered sleepily.

“where are you?”

“why hello to you too hyung... and you said i was the rude one,”

Woohyun rolled his eyes, still awaiting the answer.

“i just woke up...at sungyeol’s,”

“urgh, dont even tell me what you did but we have a problem,” woohyun said which wasnt really a problem until he recognised the car and the driver guarding it.

“wait, shut up...shut up... shut up...” woohyun waited until he finally heard myungsoo saying goodbye to sungyeol which sounded more like a moan than a proper goodbye but woohyun decided to ignore it.

He heard a car door slam and thanked god it was just from myungsoo.

“okay,”

“im at sunggyu’s,”woohyun started as he spared a glance at the property.

“this is a problem?”

“when is it not? But... i spy with my little eye... (not as little as sunggyu’s)... a GD car in the driveway of my hamstergyuuu,” woohyun sang in a whisper.

“to spy, or not to spy?” he asked.

There was a long silence before myungsoo answered.

“what are we here for?”

Woohyun smirked, getting to work almost right away.

----

Sunggyu asked his maid to place the drinks on the table and leave them alone.

GD smiled, his hair making sunggyu twist his mouth in disgust.

‘woohyun would have pointed that out straight away,’ he thought and sighed. He couldnt believe he was actually going against his own team... he was the leader.

Sunggyu closed his eyes and thought about his little sister, the only family he had left in the world, locked up along with the other victims... tortured.

He was doing this for her. Sunggyu glared at the man in front of him making the other shift uncomfortably in his seat. Sunggyu knew he was the glaring king after myungsoo. (he could kill someone-sunggyu swore)

“what are you doing here? The plan doesnt start in 2 weeks,” sunggyu pointed out coldly.

The man before him laughed but shut up after catching the glare again.

“im here too tell you that there’s a change of plans...” GD explained.

Sunggyu gripped his chair so he wouldnt kill the man in front of him right there and then.

“i swear...” he hissed.

GD put a hand up. “dont worry, its not a big change and you’ll still get the hostages back but instead of getting them dead like i asked, i want them brought to me so...”

Woohyun who was listening at the hallway while adjusting a mirror so he could see the people in the other room,and he had to bite his lip in order to keep the words back.

‘that ing hair is so...no woohyun, calm down, calm down, we do not have time for ugly hair,’ woohyun took a deep breath in before sticking a microscopic recorder under the slight crack in the wall.

He reached back into the far side of his backpack and his fingers gripped a machanic portable saw. (people wonder how he finds those trapdoors)

“i want to kill myungsoo myself,”

Woohyun stops dead in his tracks and glances at the open doorway. He disappears as soon as one of GD’s guards peer out.

Woohyun’s hair gets caught onto his bracelet and he hisses as he worked with one hand to plant the other bug in another crack that he had to slightly tear out.

Finally getting his hair free and sending a disappointed gaze to his trusty bracelet, he was back outside from a newly made trapdoor he knew sunggyu would kill him for.

He couldnt care less.

He slipped past the driver and camera system before getting back to the abandoned flowers and his jacket that he had left.

10 minutes passed and he was getting bored of hiding in the tree speaking to what he thought was a vine until it started to move.

Woohyun shuddered but kept his eyes on the man that had been led to the car.

GD. (and his ugly hair)

“who the hell does that?” woohyun asked as he let out a yawn.

Another minute passed and GD’s car finally backed out of the driveway.

“time for acting~” woohyun sang to himself as he jumped out of the tree, his gadgets poking him in the back.

“oh! Mister nam, i wasnt informed you were coming today!” the security guard said when woohyun reached the second gate which he usually passed easily by placing his jacket (courtsey of sungjong for the bullet proof leather) on the killer spheres before jumping over but he did that earlier on and didnt have the energy to do it again so he smiled up at the guard.

“i was going to surprise him,” woohyun admitted and the guard smiled.

“go right on in,”

“thanks ahjushi!” woohyun was always known for his manners. (gag)

The man saluted and woohyun dropped his sweet act right away but went all jumpy when he reached the door.

The butler, as perusual, opened the door before woohyun even had to knock although he usually just appeared inside.

The butler smiled down at him and he had no choice but to smile back all through his tiredness. Why was he even trying?

“master sunggyu is upstairs,” the butler simply said and woohyun noted to himself to ask for a name another day.

He rushed up the stairs not caring that his legs were aching and his eyes were dropping and he made it to sunggyu’s room which needed to be unlocked by a card that he kept...

Maybe he shouldnt have stayed up making those tunnels around seoul last night.

‘find the key woohyun and then you can sleep,’ he told himself but it was easier said and done so he ended up pressing a slight opening in the wall even though sunggyu was so going to kill him for it.

He was right, for the last fact, sunggyu did in fact almost killed him because he stumbled in the room like a zombie along with the flowers and his muddy backpack to a half sunggyu who had just come out of the shower.

Woohyun his lips.

“woohyun! What the hell? Cant you at least knock?!” sunggyu screeched as he pulled the towel up in attempt to cover up his whole body.

Woohyun yawned deciding against his dirty thoughts and glanced at the suddenly more y looking bed.

“sorry hyung... tired... need sleep,”

“then why dont you go to your house?” sunggyu said as he slipped on a pair of boxers and a shirt before tossing the towel away.

“well... i was fine when i walked here but then... tired,” woohyun answered as he glanced back at the bed.

He pouted knowing sunggyu was probably going to force him to go home and then he’d probably wake up on a park bench or something.

Sunggyu sighed when he saw woohyun’s pout and the bags under woohyun’s eyes.

“you’ve been up all night havent you?”

Woohyun nodded and sunggyu walked over to him and woohyun waited for the forcing out part but he felt his belongings getting torn away from him and he felt himself being plopped down onto something soft.

Sunggyu’s bed.

“sleep, we have school tomorrow and the guys are holding out a meeting,” sunggyu said and woohyun complied happily as he patted the empty space beside him and sunggyu being suddenly nice, laid down.

Woohyun snuggled closer to the older and smiled as sunggyu started undressing him from his now dirty clothes.

“love you hyung,”

Sunggyu’s breath hitched in guilt and he glanced at the roses on the bedside table.

“l...love you too,”

Woohyun was almost asleep when...

“woo, why are there leaves stuck in your hair?”

-----

Hoya had his nose pressed up against his computer screen when myungsoo came in with surprisingly a cup of coffee.

“sungyeol’s?”

Myungsoo nodded and sat down next to hoya who started typing furiously on the keyboard.

“i dont know how yeol does it... hacking is simply impossible!” hoya said through his furious typing.  

Myungsoo chuckled and patted his hyung’s back in attempt to calm the older down.

“s’okay hyung, i called someone just for that,” myungsoo said and hoya’s sleepy eyes widened as a silent cheer and myungsoo’s phone started to ring.

“...and he’s here,” just as myungsoo said this there was a knock on the door and hoya pressed a button next to him, making the door swing open to reveal a handsome tall man.

Hoya swallowed at the intimidation vibe from the man.

“hyung! You made it!” myungsoo stood up and surprisingly bowed (much too hoya’s amazement).

Hoya stands too because unlike his other teammates, he is actually very well mannered.

“hyung this is hoya, the smart one,” myungsoo introduced the tall man and hoya bows before waiting for the man to introduce himself and he does in the most spy way possible and he sort of reminds hoya of myungsoo.

“i’m shim changmin, best hacker in the world, nice too meet you,”

 

A/N: yayyyyy!!! changminnie is in! love dbsk!