The mission is.....

hate outside love inside

 

"i have a mission for us"

"mission???"

"like spy mission?" 

"hmmm. thats interesting."

"tell me what the mission is~~~"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a while, Jikyeong went downstairs and went to the kitchen. all of her sister was staring at her.

"why are you staring at me like that?"

"ehh? nothing." Jieun beamed.

"lalalalalalalala" *of course this is Jiyeon and Jiyoon*

"good morning my lovely sister Jikyeong~" said Jiyoung.

"unni, 안녕! *annyeong=hai*" Jihyeon beamed.

"uhh~ whatever. ok, when are we going to eat?" said Jikyeong. "emmm now??" said Jiyoung.

"yah Jiyeon. stop staring at me!" Jikyeong blinked.

"HA! you blinked." said Jiyeon.

"okkk, since when do we have a staring contest? huh childish." said Jikyeong.

"boriing~ you are so not cool" said Jiyeon.

"keumanhae both of you. and Song Jiyeon where's your manner? she's older than you" said Jiyoung. 

"but-"

"no buts Jiyeon. Jikyeong, come here. take a sit"

"mm. gomawo unni."

"ok now lets eat!" said Jihyeon.

"FOOD, yeay!" said the triplets. they all laugh except for Jikyeong. *whats so funny about that?* they all started to dig their food especially Jieun and Jiyoon and except for Jikyeong "why does this breakfast seems so special? there's bulboggi, 5 set of asian food, kimchi stew, fried rice ...... " she started to list out the food that has been cooked. 

"ohh. emm, nothing. its just for the energy before you guys come back to school" Jiyoung beamed.

"but there's 3 days left" said Jikyeong coldly.

"emmm, yeap. i know. but whenever school begins, just eat ok?" Jiyoung gave her a fake smile.

"im not-"

"aisshh, you made me lost my appetite. just eat, can you?" said Jiyeon.

"yah-"

"whatever. im out of here." Jiyeon stomped her feet and goes to her bedroom. Jieun shook her head. *i guess this mission is not going to work*

"huh, so rude. im not in the mood to eat so yeah, im out" 

"but-" Jiyoung eyed Jieun and shook her head. "mm, nevermind"

"anoyying" Jikyeong shook her head and went to the living room and watched tv.

after 5 minute.....

"aishh, why did i said i lost my appetite. im starving!" she ran to downstairs and was about to go to the kitchen and saw Jikyeong. *omg. busted!*

"yah, what are you doing there standing like a statue and staring at me like you want to eat me? Jikyeong blinked.

"HA! you blinked. i guess im a pro in staring contest"

"again, what's up with the staring contest? so immature~" Jiyeon gulp *omg, what should i tell her?* "ok i know you're hungry. go now before the food goes into Jieun's stomach. Jiyeon ran to the kitchen and Jikyeong chuckled. *she'll always be hungry just like Jieun* she shook her head.

-the other's POV-

*wow my mission to make her smile success! even there's a bonus.*

*just like that? wow, my Jiyeon really have something to make a person who probably will never smile like Jikyeong unni smile!* Jihyeon beamed.

*good job sissy~ i salute you!* of course this is Jiyoon.

*finally, she's smiling after a long time. life is hard for her but i can sense that this year will be something that we didnt expect to be happening to her* Jiyoung beamed.

"yah stalkers. stop that smirks on your faces" Jiyeon misunderstood the situation.

"SHUT UP!" said all of them.

"oops~ sorry cause i yelled at you. anyway, good job!" Jiyoung beamed and the others agreed and said good job.

"good job? what for?"

"nothing"

"yeah nothing. unni, lets eat"

"yeap. im starving"

"yeah, lets eat Jiyeon. and you really did a good job." Jiyoung beamed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, the mission is just to make Jikyeong SMILE?

what a simple mission but hard for them. teehee~

congrats to Jiyeon, you made your sister Jikyeong smileed!!! *clap everybody clap*

hehe. dont forget to comment and subscribe. ^^