The upset Jiyeon

hate outside love inside

The triplets went downstairs and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. They saw Jiyoung and Jihyeon are cooking.

"Good morning sweetie piesss..." Jiyoung beamed.

"morning. By the way, smells good" Jiyeon  was about to touch the food but stopped by Jihyeon.

"and before you eat, you have to wake Jikyeong unni first" she beamed. "unni, i'll help you prepare the food" said Jieun.

"so that means, me and Jiyeon will wake Jikyeong unni" Jiyoon stared at Jiyeon.

"BINGGO!!! but remember, gently..." said Jiyoung. and by that Jiyeon and Jiyoon went upstairs.

On their way to Jikyeong's room, Jiyoon was tip-toeing.

"yah, what are you doing?" said Jiyeon.

"mmm. tip-toeing?" Jiyoon stop.

"what for?" 

"to prevent Jikyeong unni from waking up, of course" Jiyoon whisper.

"yah, we're here to wake her up you babo! aisshh" 

"but i thought we're here just to check on her????" 

"aishhh~~~~ you babo" Jiyeon left Jiyoon there dumbfounded. "yaah, Song Jiyeon. wait for me." she run to catch up with Jiyeon. "yah, no need to run ok. its not like Jikyeong unni's room is 100km away" Jiyeon smirked. "shut up~~" Jiyeon open the door and went to the side of Jikyeong's bed.

"Yah, Song Jikyeong. ireona!" she yelled and kicked the side of the bed.

"Jikyeong unni, ireona. bbuing bbuing." she started to do all her aegyo.

"i'll wake up later and Song Jiyeon who are you to call me'YAH' and stop yelling at me! its not like im deaf or heavy sleepers like you" Jiyeon ignored Jikyeong and keep yelling. "Yah, ireona. Jiyoung unni will put a tantrum on me" Jiyoon nodded and said "bbuing bbuing"

"cant both of you understand my word????" Jikyeong glared at them while Jiyeon and Jiyoon point their finger at each other and said "this is all your fault!" someone open the door and sighed. 

-Jieun's POV-

"this is all your fault" said my twin Jiyeon and Jiyoon while pointing their finger at each other. *hmmm. i knew this would happen. that's why i come here.*

---flashback---

after 10 minute Jiyeon and Jiyoon left...

"aishh~ what took them so loong?" Jieun tap her finger. "yeah, unni. what if something's wrong?" said Jihyeon. "hmmm... i should have not let them wake Jikyeong. Jieun, go upstairs and check them out." said Jiyoung. Jieun nodded. *she always count on me went something happened that involved Jiyeon and Jiyoon* i went to jikyeong unni's room and even before i open the door i heard someone's yelling. and what i saw is Jiyeon and Jiyoon point their finger at each other.

---end of flashback---

"yah you two, get out!"

"ok fineeee~" said Jiyeon.

"hmmm... arasseo" Jiyoon pout

"Jikyeong unni, mianhae. i should not let them come here to wake you up. are you ok?" said Jieun.

"yes, im fine. ok, i'll wake up. you can go now" said Jikyeong without looking at Jieun. Jikyeong was about to get up from her bed. BOOOF! Jikyeong ran to check on Jieun.

"ouch~"

*aigooo~ this clumsy girl* "Yah, kwenchana?" she held out her hand to straightened Jieun up. "gomawo unni. yeap, im fine. dont forget to come down. we'll wait for you" Jikyeong held out her ok sign and went to her bathroom. "hmmm" Jieun beamed the she went to the downstairs.

---downstairs---

*i wish i can see you smile today* she went to the kitchen.

"Jieun, how's Jikyeong? i should not let your other twin wake her up" said Jiyoung and she eyed Jiyeon and Jiyoon. "its not my fault. Jiyeon unni is the one who is yelling and doing all the rude stuff" said Jiyoon trying to defend herself. "huh? why me? im doing that to wake her up. well, how about you with your aegyo thing? dont you think Jikyeong unni is annoyed with that?"said Jiyeon trying to defend herself too. "ok, srsly both of you stop!" Jieun shook her head and said "she's fine. well, she's annoyed with both of them" she eyed Jiyeon and Jiyoon and stick her tongue out. Jiyeon and Jiyoon was about to protest but Jieun cut them off. 

"keumanhae~ i have a mission for us"

"mission???"

"like spy mission?" of course this is Jiyeon.

"hmmm. thats interesting."

"tell me what the mission is~~~"