Secret shopping/where did the triplets go???

hate outside love inside

The next morning...

"hmm. i guess im the first one" said Jieun waiting for her twin Jiyeon and Jiyoon in the garage.

"안녕! good thing that i set my alarm or else ..... anyway, where is Jiyeon unni? said Jiyoon.

*do you have to ask me when you already know the answer?* "as always"

"huh, as always? what kind of answer is that?" Jiyoon scratched her head.

"huh?? nev-"

"sorry im late guys! i didnt hear my alarm" said Jiyeon, panting.

"did you sleep late again? Jiyeon nodded. "i-"

"played online games until u didnt realized what time is it last night" said Jiyoon and Jieun.

"heehee. sorry guys" Jieun shook her head.

"ok, what are we waiting for? lets go! and yeah i'll drive!" said Jiyoon.

"kaja" said Jieun.

"yaah, you're using my car when you actually dont have a driving license?" said Jiyeon.

"ooops"

"and i will never let you touch my mr.cool. ok now, get inside!"

"but we already did" said Jieun.

"mehroong~" Jiyeon was about to protest Jiyoon but Jieun spoke first. "ok just get inside and start our mission for the day before everyone's awaken" everyone hopped inside and the car started to mooovee.

-Jikyeong's POV-

"hmm those troublemakers. here they go again making some trouble. should i tell jiyoung unni about this or-"

"WHERE DID THE TRIPLETS GO??!" Jiyoung yelled from the inside of Jieun's room.

"oh. i guess she founds out about it already and i think this house cracked. hmm, better find a renovator and i should burry myself in the bed cause i know she'll come inside to wake me up"

-end of Jikyeong's POV-

-Jiyoung's POV-

"WHERE DID THE TRIPLETS GO??!" " i thought they wanted to sleep together like what they did when they're still young"

"unni, what's up with the- omoo, where did my triplets go? did someone kidnapped them" Jihyeon started to panic.

"im so sorry cause i woke you Jihyeon. i cant help myself to prevent me from shouting"

"its ok unni"

"omo, what if i woke Jikyeong too?" Jiyoung ran to Jikyeong's room and Jihyeon followed her from behind. Jiyoung open the door and sighed. 

"what? what happened unni?" Jihyeon come inside and sighed too.

"thank god i didnt woke her. emm, and i think she doesnt have any nightmare" Jihyeon nodded. "ok now go get a shower first and help me to prepare breakfast"

"what about Jikyeong unni? should we tell her about this?"

"i'll set an alarm for her so dont worry. and dont tell her about this. now, go i'll wait for you downstairs" Jiyoung beamed. "ok unni" said Jihyeon and she walked out of the room.

*hmmm.... where did the triplets go? and thank god Jikyeong doesnt have any nightmare* she sighed and walked out from the room and went downstairs.

after 30 minute.....

"Jiyoung unni, Jihyeon-ah. good morning. and where did the triplets go?"

"good morning Jikyeong unni. emmm ....."

"they went for a walk. and good morning too"

"oohh" *hmm. you're the one who told us that lying is not good but you're theone who lied*

"Jikyeong unni, come take a sit beside me. and let's eat"

"what about the triplets?"

"they left me a note that they already ate breakfast" said Jiyoung.

"ohh" *another lie? aigoo~* they started to dig their food and act like nothing had happened.

after 30 minute....

"unni, lets watch tv!" said Jihyeon.

"ok, what about you Jikyeong?"

"emmm, no thanks. i need to go to the bookstore"

"you need money?"

"nope. i have plenty of them" Jikyeong waved "bye unni and Jihyeon-ah"

"oh ok. be careful then. bye~~" Jiyoung beamed.

"bye unni. take care~" Jihyeon waved back and beamed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think will happened to the triplets later???

do comment and subscribe. ^^