The Song's daily routine

hate outside love inside

-Jiyoung's POV-

*neo kateun saram deo eobseo* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMoDDbEccE suju no other song was played on Jiyoung's Iphone. "hmmm.... good to hear Siwon oppa's voice very morning" she beamed while streching. she got up from her bed and went to her washroom, after that she put her shirt and pants on. after she check that everything's ok she sighed heavily. "i have to wake them up..... yeap as usual" she went to maknae's room and beamed. "i can do this, fighting!" she open the door and Jieun said something 

"i want that dress. unni, buy me that dress!"

"if you're not going to buy me that dress, i'm not going anywhere."

Jiyoung sighed. "yeaaap, i will. so now, ireona palli!" Jieun doesnt even move a bit. "aissh, YAH SONG JIEUN! ireona palli!" she stomped her feet. "oh my god, unni you scared me" said Jieun. "you're the one who dont want to wake up. Now get your into the bathroom and get ready for breakfast." Jiyoung point to Jieun's bathroom door. "but-" Jiyoung cut off and said "no buts Jieun. NOW!" 

-end of Jiyoung's POV-

-Jieun's POV-

"Now get your into the bathroom and get ready for breakfast" Jiyoung unni point my bathroom door. i was about to protest but unni cut me and said "no buts Jieun. NOW!"  *aisshh, she'll always act like this when she wakes me up* unwillingly i went to my bathroom and get ready for breakfast.

-end of Jieun's POV-

-Jiyoung's POV-

she shook her head and said "hmmm... that kid. one down four to go" then she went to Jiyoon's room and open Jiyoon's door.

"Jiyoon-aah, ireona. palli"

"shireo" she cover her face with her blanket.

"Jiyoon, you better wake up or else i'll take your cutest things" she chuckled.

"i will, but dont threat things like that to me ok?" she held her pinky promise and said "unni, PROMISE!"

"ok promise, but dont hesitate when i try to wake you up okieee?"

"okieee. bbuing-bbuing." she set her fist next to her cheek and do aegyo and went to her bathroom.

"hmmm. this girl will never stops with her aegyo." she went to Jiyeon's room and said "she's the hardest" she open the door and threaten her "YAH SONG JIYEON! you better wake up or else no pocket money for you" she smirked. "fine, i'll wake up. urrghh~" she went to her bathroom. "haha. it works! finally, i know what her weakness is" she giggled to herself and went to Jihyeon's room. "she's the 2nd easiest besides Jikyeong so i'll just poke her hand" she open the door and went to the side of Jihyeon's bed. "Jihyeon-aah, ireonaa" she poke her hand and Jihyeon said "mmm... i'll wake up. and unni, i'll help you prepare the breakfast so wait for me" Jiyoung beamed and said "ok, i'll wait. dont worry so now, go to the bathroom and get ready palli" Jihyeon nodded and went to her bathroom. Jiyoung went to Jikyeong's room and said "i hope she doesnt have any nightmare" she open the door and heard someone's yelling. "well, i guess not" she sighed.

"mommy, daddy. please dont leave me aloone!"

"nooo, daddy! stay here with me. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Jikyeong-ahh, kwenchana?" she hug Jikyeong and Jikyeong's hair. "shhh... dont worry, unni's here" she wipe the tears from falling down.

"unni" she hugged Jiyoung back  "about daddy and mommy again?" Jikyeong nodded. "okay, just have a rest. i'll wake you later after i finished preparing the breakfast" Jikyeong nodded and went back to sleep. she make sure that Jikyeong is asleep. *daddy mommy, cant you see this? she's been like this for a long time and i hardly saw her smile after both of you were gone.* she sighed while Jikyeong's hair the she went downstairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how's my first chappie?

do comment and subscribe!! ^^