6.

My bestfriend's older brother is my husband

Chapter 6

Jinri's POV

I didn't have any classes today which is a good thing since I really need some resting to do and some spending time with my love. I just finished cooking sweet and sour pork and I'll be heading soon to a restaurant to buy jajangmyun and I'll be going to Kris's job, since he might me hungry and he might've forgotten to eat lunch.

My phone rang and it was Eunji "Hello, what made you call?"

Eunji giggled "I have a favor.'' she asked

I puffed my cheeks hopefully it doesn't contain club and drinking, because I've had it and I learned my lesson. "What is it?" I asked with a stern tone.

"Don't get mad okay. Well, I kinda got us some date.'' she blurted, causing my eyes to go wide.

"Are you kidding me Eunji? I'm married for crying out loud and I don't need to go on dates.'' I half shouted

I my lips and waited for her response "Please Jinri-ah~ It's that I finally had a date with Changmin and he's bringing Yunho and he expects you to be there. So pretty please with cherry on top.'' Eunji begged.

I sighed, I just don't know how I became friends with this girl. Kill me right now.

"When & Where?" I asked

Eunji squealed in the other line "Kyaaaa! Thank you thank you, I owe you one. It's that this may be my chance with getting it on with Changmin and you know I've been liking him for quite some time now. I'll just text you the address and when it is. Alright, thanks best.'' then she huged up.

"What did I get myself into.'' I muttered under my breath.

 

 

 

"Hi. I got you some food.'' I showed him the brown paper bag.

Kris smiled "You should've called that you were coming.'' he said

I frowned "Why? Were you busy? Or are you hiding something from me?" I sounded too possesive at one point but hey you can't blame me for being like that, I have a very attractive husband and there's lot of girls out there that might just cling onto him, plus he's a guy too.

He chuckled and stood up from his chair and walked behind me as he embraced me from my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Of course not, what would I hide? There's nothing to hide. Plus thank you for bringing the food, I was about to head out to eat.'' he said

I smiled and got oout of his embrace and took out the tupperware of food.

"Wow, smells really good.'' he complimented.

"I'm going out tomorrow night.'' I finally asked

He looked at me with a questioning face "B-But we're supposed to go to my old house since my parents wants to have dinner since they're coming back tomorrow morning. Plus Fei misses you.'' 

Shoot, that's what I forgot that I already said yes to Kris about going to his house. Oh this isn't happening.

"Oh yeah I forgot. It won't take long at all. I'll be there but you can go ahead. I'll just get dropped off there.'' I told him

He frowned "We should be going together. What would my parents think?'' his voice was starting to raise.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times "Fine. Just pick me up at COEX tomorrow. I'll be there in the front, I just have some things to do and we'll get going for dinner. Is that fine with you?" 

Kris nodded "Alright. Just call or text me and I'll be there.''

 

 

 

Changmin's POV

I smiled at my phone, I just received a message from Eunji saying that Jinri is coming tomorrow for the date. I don't know but it makes me feel giddy all of a sudden. 

"Changmin-ah.'' I looked up to see Yunho standing in front of me.

"What is it?" I asked him

"Is tomorrow still gonna happen?'' he asked

I nodded "Of course tomorrow is still going to happen, I've been looking forward to tomorrow. You're going to be with Eunji and I'll be with her friend Jinri. Arasso?"

Yunho lightly slammed his hand on the table "No way. Why can't I be with Jinri? We match, you can be with Eunji she has the hots for you.'' he said

I rolled my eyes at him "I think you and Eunji suit better. Plus leave Jinri to me, I'm interested on her. So please hyung.'' 

He laughed "Alright. Have her all to yourself.'' and with that said he left the room.

I received a call from Kris saying that he wants to meet up and get to know more about each other. I smiled at that thought, he doesn't seem bad after all. I heard rumors that he used to be very cold and he doesn't have a social life but that whole thing changed after he met his wife.

Who would've though that man is already married. 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

"I'm glad you could come.'' Kris said

Changmin smiled at Kris who was sitting in front of him, they're at a nearby coffee shop. Changmin was just sipping on a dark coffee while Kris had an iced coffee.

"This is sort of awkward. But I'll start the introduction. I'm Wu Yi Fan but I prefer being called Kris.''

Changmin chuckled "I don't feel awkward at all. I'll just think of you as my brother, since we're both tall. Anyways, I'm Shim Changmin!.'' 

"I heard you're married. Who's the lucky girl?" Changmin continued as he wriggled his eyebrows causing Kris to laugh.

"I'm the lucky one, she's really beautiful. One day, you can come over and have dinner with us.'' Kris replied

Changmin nodded "That's great. I'm still looking for a girl but I already have my eyes on one. She's really beautiful.'' he commented.

"Just go after her. Don't be a chicken with your feelings, if you like her just say so since it might be too late.'' Kris reminded.

Changmin smiled "Good idea. I have a double date with her tomorrow.''

"That's great! Go win her heart, I can tell you're a nice guy. She's going to like you. What's not to like.'' Kris said

"Why are you interested in me?" Changmin teased

Kris chuckled "Not a bit.'' he joked back

 

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

I'm so tired. LOL. I thought the result of the lawsuit would come out yesterday. But it didn't, so we cassies still have to wait for sep 13.